/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3091

Smug Waifu Edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10777549
imgur.com/a/3q1QZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lilly.

for Miki

Mish!

Have another Mish.

909 to go

Shit... This Edition is way better than mine...

Evening, Friends. How goes it?

I knew there was another version of this somewhere!

I could say the same for a good bit of Veeky Forums threads. Hmm. Maybe this needs more research. I'd been planning on visiting them, went through a lot of /v/ nostalgia back when I read through my archives and was planning to report on that.

No fun to just tell you.

Good evening Castron. It's going well. How's your day been treating you?

strawpoll.me/10777549
Strawpoll for your katawaifu is here, remember to vote if you haven't already!

>my fucking face when my smug is the OP pic
>mfw the thread edition
>mfw all these smugs being posted
The simple fact that you guys post my drawings makes me happy every time. I love you guys.

Humble as ever, the truth is, smugs are fucking awesome

>I could say the same for a good bit of Veeky Forums threads
I wouldn't know.

Calm down there, dood.
I love you too.

And now you have it.

Nth for a happy Hana!

>It's going well.

That's good to hear, Friend. It's been raining all day, so I've just been milling about the house.

I tried to vote, but it wouldn't process the captcha. And I told ya, Friend, people here like your art.

Already voted for my Hanako.

> Hanako leading the poll
> you can't fix her, ksg

But we can try it. Or maybe it's only a way to justify our hope that somewhere there's someone willing to fix us.

> This Edition is way better than mine

Are you kidding man? No way one edition is better than other ones, every edition is best edition if you put yourself in it when you made it.

I appreciate your art so much I named your smug Hana with an easy number to remember (150) and I renamed the original #150 one with an higher number, so I can be able to use the Smug when I need it.
And remember, we love you too.

How is your day, /ksg/?

I just saw a bee fly face-first into a window like six times.

It was the same window.

> How is your day, /ksg/?

Quiet and peaceful.
The kind of day I prefer.

Not very good man.
I think I almost hit some people on the trail with my bike.

Seriously, I can't say thanks enough. I don't want to sound all sappy and cheesy, but it is true that every time you guys post one of my drawings, the thought that someone saved and kept and then later shared something that I made is enough to cheer me up any day.

Now seeing how this is a smug edition thread, I'm gonna have to get that smug Saki finished. I'm gonna need someone to post Saki for some reference if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Well why didn't you just say so?

Ḙ̹̱̰̞͋̎́ͯͧ̒͆ͧͭ͜͞͠x̘̲̰̑̀̐ͭ͑ͪ̃̎̄̀ͅi̤̫̍̈̂͛̋͂ͬ̕͢s͈͈̮̣̰̼ͮ̋͠t̵̰̤ͣͦ͂̒ͨe̻̲̠̝̐ͭ̐̋̋ͣn̸̤̒͒̀̉ͩc̳̤͙̼͇͖̰̲ͯ͒̍͋͂͛̄̚ĕ̟̬̠ͯ͌̚͟ ͩ̐͗͏̧̬͠į̡͓͙̘̜ͬͨ͒̇͑̎͐̎ŝ̋͏̩̩͔͔̭ ̸̮̱̺̰̘̬̥̲ͤ́ͣ̀͞į̠ͯͧ̿ͧ͘l̵̔̃͒͝҉͉̲̬l̢̧̩̟̭̲̬̪̳͇̥̍̏̂ͩ̀u̅ͣͯ̑͆͏̰͖̩̻͍̮̱͓sͦ̍ͤͦ͢҉̺̻̪ơ̷̖̩͍̲̪̑̾̓ͣ͒ͮͅr̳̺̼̞̭͇̥̠̄̅̈́̈́̓͗͊y̢͉͈̰̞͔ͯ̔ͣͩ̊ͨ̎́͟ ̸̢̱͚͚͎̰̘̱͖̓͒̍̃̑ͤͫ̽a̷̬͓̲̗̮̭͋͡͡ͅn̖͚̳͈̞̮͍ͩͫ̄̍̽ͬ̊̍̋́͜dͨ͛͛҉͔ ͔̊ͮ̽i̴̢̥̱̹̪͇̼̪̬ͭͦ͗͗̃̃̎ͫ͜ţ̬̜̱̠̬̭̓̈́̐̒͠ ̛͈͇̯̥ͤ́͘ǐ̿̏̏̒̓́͏̪̰̦s̸̨̱̟̪͎̳͍͇͕ͭ̈́͂͟ ̮͉̟̙̠̘̌̄̍͋͌̑̀̈̈e̠̱̋̍̂̌͂̑͡t̗̳̦͓̥̳̻̑ͮ̓ͤ̌͆͢ẻ̢̬̫̞͕͛ͮ͌r̼̹͙̤̬̠͆̈̍̃͑n̵̩͕͎͓ͫ͂͆͑̒̊a͙̟̫̭͍̟̝ͨ̒l̖ͨ͗ͭ̾

Went to work, came back home, chilled a bit, went shopping, saw a qt 3.14 girl at the market (short, curvy, booty thicker than a bowl of oatmeal, I mean HOLY FUCK), came back home, and now I'm chilling and playing Hearthstone

Well that's your opinion.

>but we can try

Just because someone is broken, doesn't mean they need to be fixed. To remove that which flaws us is to remove a part of ourselves, taking away that which makes us unique. Some light mending to help hold us together in just the right way is all we need. We've all lived this far into it, why remove the reminder of that?

Rainy, with bouts of thunder.
>That feeling when you lose an hour of play on Morrowind because the power flickered and the game doesn't autosave

Sorry to hear that, Friend, but you didn't hit them, so there's always that.

>Sorry to hear that
Thanks man, I've just been getting to reckless for comfort.
Maybe I'll get better at warning people.

>I'm gonna have to get that smug Saki finished
Cool! Can't wait to see that one

>spoiler
I uh... I used to post "squish-a-Mish-Mish" in almost every thread. At some points someone just made a "squish-a-Mish-Mish" edition. It was quite awesome to see that, even though I just posted the image and never took any credit for it, since, well, it's not mine. The guy who drew it is awesome, the guy who made that edition is awesome. You made smug katawas, you are awesome.

Nothing much happened. Work was really slow today, so I finished the two books I was reading. Ate well, did my evening workout, now I'm just sitting here listening to music and enjoying my new fan. Life's pretty good right now.

>saw a qt 3.14 girl
You seem to be finding a lot of girls as of late.
How was your first day back at work?

>strawpoll.me/10777549

>Emi's description is Lilly's quote

That's a new one, you're getting better!

Yeah, ain't that odd? Maybe it's a sign?
First day back at work was boring to say the least. literally nothing happened, except for the fact that I have the internet connection back. Still no wifi though.

That's an old one but thanks!
That one is still the newest, I've been away for like ten days so I don't have anything new...

>Maybe it's a sign?
Yes, you are destined to make Polski Shoujo.
The story of a rather ordinary pharmacist he relocates to a rather ordinary town in Poland except there is a twist, Every girl has a bubbly personality, a squishable body and Slight lesbianic tendencies.

He also meets the on really cool foreign guy in the town who has no idea about all the strange things in the town.

And here's to another day of fuck all.

also Chibi-user, tell me when to stop posting Sakis.

>Every girl
I don't need "every girl", I just want this one special

>on really cool foreign guy
You moving?

>Polski Shoujo
I'd play it desu
>And here's to another day of fuck all.
Fuckin' cheers man. I could be playing vidya, watching chinese cartoons, going outside, talking with people, but I'd rather doodle emotionally distressed cripples for my anonymous internet friends
>Chibi-user, tell me when to stop posting Sakis.
I think you've posted enough. I really only need the reference for her hair.

But it describes Emi perfectly. Would you have preferred LOLI ANAL SLUT?

That's okay man, you're not on a schedule. Also you're Va11ha11a stuff is great!

Okay maybe not every girl. But like, 5.

>You moving?
Not if I can help it but you can't make a game without an ode to your good friend kiwilad, can you?

>I think you've posted enough.
Excellent!

... The ahegao thingy? I made that for a friend, never played it...

>Would you have preferred LOLI ANAL SLUT?
>Lemon scented lube, my butt's not just for poop

>5.
One. One is enough, as long as she's a good one.
>you can't make a game without an ode to your good friend kiwilad, can you?
Would you rather be a Kenji-esque character, good guy Mutou or a cheeky Nurse?

Oh never mind then. Just take the bloody compliment humblefag.

It's just that I'm not sure what Va11ha11a was...
But I checked and thanks

Rainy days can be fun. Whatcha doin' in there?

You should play it, it's a great game.

I will give it a try, it seems like it's full of qts!

>One is enough
Well you've got to pick one
>Would you rather be...
Like that's even a choice.

Just watchin' some youtube right now. Going to head out later and feed the animals, maybe walk the fence and see if the storm knocked down any limbs onto it.

Youtubes is always good. I've found myself doing a lot of that lately. Listening to or playing rainy stuff is great for the superior surround sound experience.
>storm knocked down any limbs onto it.
I know that feeling, a lot of old trees packed into this yard. Just finished giving away a lot of firewood cut from a fallen branch.

Yeah, rain is beautiful

We shall find each other, me and the girl, that's the way it goes for me.
So now you are... Sir George Mutou the Kiwi Lad?

>feed the animals
Pat them on the head from me! :3

>giving away a lot of firewood
Seems like you either had too much to use it yourself or no use for it at all, either way it seems like the branches gave you a headache.

Anyway, time for me. Nighty night /ksg/, stay beautiful. Have a great one everyone.

Geez at this rate I'm going to start giving Mexicans a run for their money in the name department.

G'night, dood. See you tomorrow.

Goodnight user. Sweet dreams.

Chibi-user with a quick update for anyone who's waiting, I just finished the pencil sketch now because I had a lot of trouble getting the face just right, and then I paused for some lunch
Coloring should be done within half an hour at the most.

Excellent!

It seems strange that she's one of the last to be done. If any katawa were to be smug, it would be her.

I was considering drawing her with a nazi officer hat, but I decided that if anyone wants that later, it can be easily shopped in.
I'm guilty that she's one of the last ones to be done because she doesn't even have all that much time left ;_;

Zoom Zoom

Extremely fast waifus coming through

Make way

M̒̌͏̖̥͉̗̗͖e̞̳͚ͭͨ̄͂̚͞ ͈͎̫͇ͣ͆̽̓̆̅͟͠͞o̴̸̗ͬ̅͛̑̚͡n̓̉ͩ̎̌͏̫̼̮̮̜̣ ̸̳͕̤̩͈̞̺͖͔̇ͤ͒̑̀t̶͚͕̀̒̄͌̓ͩ̚͠ḣ͍̖͇̠ͬ̾ͪ̑̌͑͡e̤͉̺̭̲̘ͫ͗ͬ ̝̼̫̎̏̈́̈̎̓̕͢l̯͔̖͖̪̂̓͌̄̏͐ͦë̪̖̺̺͚̫́̓ͫ̓͛͊f̨̬̭̼̮̞̜̝̣̯̋͗͐̈̈͜͞ť̸͕̝̰͕͎̜̞̳ͧ̐̍ͦ̉ͧ

Me second from the right

Who is that girl to the right of Miki and why does she look so scared?

I THOUGHT I HAD YOU BANISHED FROM THESE REALMS. HOW DARE THEE APPEAR BEFORE MY SIGHT?

I was never gone

Well your bridge is a shit and i still hold a grudge against you.

Me in the front
Why hello there biggus, how are you?

>still on about the bridge thing

Well if you must bring that up again, I was still right considering that bridge in Denmark isnt in the western hemisphere, therefore making Mackinac the longest in the western hemisphere

But lets move past that, its just....water under the bridge now

Im alright, you?

>I know the feeling

Beeeeeeh.... Just walked a bit of the fence and Mother Above, a small tornado MUST have touched down in ONE spot of my field. There's a small copse of trees that was absolutely destroyed. Looks like they exploded! Had to pull a fairly big limb from the fence, but from what I could see it seems fine. Looks to be more rain coming, so for now I'm going to leave em where they lay until tomorrow.

Its always something.

>Pat them on the head from me

The big'ns weren't out, probably back in the woods somewhere. Hopefully. But I'll be sure to give the two fawns a scratch between the ears for ya when I give em their bottles later.

In other news, I found the chain link that almost clipped my head last week, so I've got another one for the collection.

Hey guys.

haven't checked in for a few months

Everything good?

Yet here we are.

Stop being rude.

Post pic of trees

Damn nature, you scary

I'm good, thanks for asking. I really need to shave.

I was just thinking about walking up and getting a picture of it. Think I might just do that.

BUT IN OTHER OTHER NEWS! Guess what 'I' just found crawling up my back.

imgur.com/a/3q1QZ

eww wtf

pls remove

Me too, good to see you back

For the little princess with spinocerebellar ataxia

Do you live on a farm/ranch, user?

Cute!

oh god what's happening

>internet explorer

>>internet explorer
nigger it's microsoft edge

Whoa!

AWESOME!

>implying theres a difference

oh shit my /pol/ side leaked a little

>it's microsoft edge
I'm so, so sorry.

Fuck yeah.

>Civ V
Are ya' winning?

What stuff you grow there? What livestock do you raise? Tell me about it user

>internet explorer
>military time
>civ v

man i just think it's a good browser
and it's faster than chrome

nobody's dominated anyone else yet so everyone's tied

I am not Castron. I was talking about the smug saki.

But the answer is deer.

>military time
>not having your shit set to 24-hour

And you are playing as?

Oh, so that's who this Castron character you folks talk about is. Deer, eh?
And thank you.

confederate states :^)
>Unique unit can attack twice in one turn
I love it

>so that's who this Castron
Yes, the lonely, philosophical, gruff, baby-faced-fidel-castro looking deer farmer who WON'T VISIT THE FUCKING DOCTOR is that guy.

Huh. I never did look at the mods.

Here's an improved Suzu. I posted the old one without addressing some minor details that I wanted to. This new and improved version comes packed with some hair shine and bags under the eyes.

Thanks!

I get him, doctors are scary mang.

You know what's scarier?
Dying to something completely preventable.

Is Love.