League of Legends /lolg/

League of Legends
---------------------eyosongive.us

>armaa tried to get someones phone to gay them up
>br "literally who" ew is gone
>everyone hates lissfag >trumpposter drops some truth bombs
>shitters call trumpposter a shitter >someones mom died (but they deserved it)
>sleep alone user still hasn't killed himself sadly
>imthem still hasn't been reported to the fbi for pedophilic rape

Other urls found in this thread:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-614-notes
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/q/ask-riot-haz-keys-no-haz-bugs-please
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/nexus-siege
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/ryze-bio
youtu.be/qNk6uNCLuDo
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0715-0718-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHaqq-zE1-8
youtube.com/watch?v=-t2ldJojSiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=azfhS76_6fE
youtu.be/WJMXRud-H1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MORDE
VGU
WHEN

xth for sweet foxes

what the fuck is this

>Play Jungle
>it's my favorite role
>lose
>Play mid
>it's my least favorite role
>in promos

What champions make this role seem like less pain and more fun?

I'm gonna play Draven """"""support"""""" and none of you can stop me.

>>imthem still hasn't been reported to the fbi for pedophilic rape
oh shit son

>Those Hecarim nerfs

Literally don't even address the problem. It's his fucking E's synergy with Ghost/Passive and is what allows him to nearly 1 shot squishies.

Making his Q even shittier than it already is changes nothing and might even cause people to start maxing E first to capitalize further on his burst even earlier.

NO

what the fuck did they do to ryze

again

>Very Useful Links

Eyosongive.us
Counterplay.xyz
Lolnexus.com
Champion.gg
OP.gg
Lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

>6.14 Patch Notes

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-614-notes

>Ask Riot: Haz keys, no haz bugs please?

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/q/ask-riot-haz-keys-no-haz-bugs-please

>Nexus Siege Mode

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/nexus-siege

>Ryze Champion Introduction

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/ryze-bio
youtu.be/qNk6uNCLuDo

>Champion and Skin Sales

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0715-0718-0

-----

Im willing to miss being the OP if the OP cannot be fucking horny and post the fucking links.

xth for cute body hair

hehe xd

I like a summary of things that happened last thread but op you need work. YOU MISSED AN ENTER

Currently teamed with somebody who was 100% boosted

>no new thread for half an hour
>suddenly 3 threads
you fucking cockbags.

>tfw you've been playing E max first the whole time

ITS HAPPENING BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHaqq-zE1-8

Most busted and bustiest

leagues legendary titanic titties

how does one play riven?
can i even play riven without looking like a shitter?

Game 4/10, time to farm under tower

A thread with no VladVayne or ivory scepter is a thread full of boredom and lacking beauty and sex appeal.

>15 minutes

>be a stupid fucking bot lane thresh nigger
>since you are a bot lane player you obviously must do your duty and feed 10 times before 15 minutes to super obvious things like ganks that are pinged a full fucking minute before they happen
>shit yourself every teamfight and flail around
>game somehow drags on into the 50 minute mark
>because league is basically the US you get welfare gold to finally assemble a full build
>your team manages to push the enemy back despite your worthless existence
>you are now at the tower of the enemy
>you decide that since you are so fucking trash at the game you should just throw hooks on cooldown and hope they connect
>you randomly hook the enemy carry and win the game

I fucking hate this game

>play velkoz support
>get my complimentary double kill for hitting 6 while the enemies are a million miles behind their tower
>ADC starts bitching at me about "muh KS"
>they were completely out of his range, he got both assists, and now gets to free farm and get a big gold and xp advantage
Why are ADCbabs such entitled assholes? Most games don't even last long enough for them to scale up and "carry" mid and top do all the work.

I want to help Ashe remember what it means to be human by having hot, sweaty sex with her!

>buying gunblade on Vlad

THIS FUCKING HEALING IS INSANE

Post win lane lose game champs

>darius
>akali
>xin zhao

Best tips I can possibly give you:

- Dont try to fight lvls 2-3 and maybe not even 1 unless you're sure as fuck you can kill laner.
- Your e is your animation canceling spell, with this if you e and immediately use any spell you will cancel the animation. Q, W R, Second R doesnt matter. You're mostly gonna wanna e - w for unexpected stuns.
-Always remember to try to autoattack between spells, especially q combos.
-Also, Use battle bunny if you've got balls.

Well magic pen Mundo was fun but over all lackluster as I usually do more damage going normal build Mundo

Certainly an ok meme build but (obviously) not viable

>vayne dedicates her life to rid runeterra of people that mess with darkness
>rito gives her a goddamn soulstealer skin

???????????????????????????

When does Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums start?

It's the reverse setting trope.

Same reason why Soraka has a reaper skin.

>skins are canon

How can i do something productive with this guy late game? I'm kinda sick of being reduced to a meat shield in teamfights, while hoping my team can get everyone low enough so that i can start chaining my ults on motherfuckers.

He's op again. Collect your freelo before the Koreans get ahold of him

>battle bunny
we both know that crimson elite riven is the only good skin for her familia

This isnt from.. anything right? Of course not no one has the balls to do anything annie related.

watch a lot of boxbox, also watch his literal riven guide. Play a lot of Riven and practice the animation cancels until you have them down.
The hardest thing about riven is the matchups. At the beginning of every game think about how you're going to win the matchup. If you win remember how you won it for next time. If you lost think about how you could win it next time. Riven is hard because each lane is played differently so you really need to know your matchups well. Battle bunny is the most fluent looking skin IMO.

Ignore the (part 1) bit, this is the whole guide. The (part 1) thing is just a gimmick to make you pay for membership to the site:
youtube.com/watch?v=-t2ldJojSiQ

This is also fairly useful:
youtube.com/watch?v=azfhS76_6fE

>is a literal psychopathic murderer
>riot gives him a pool party skin where he is a friendly ukelele player

?????????????

Shouldn't you be in overwatch general :^)

That picture makes me wish that LoL was a more gritty and dark game.

It's basically alluding to the corruption fetish.
Au where soul stealer Vlad used the power of the ivory staff of black magic to make her a puppet of darkness, existing only to collect souls for him and please him sexually.

-don't get caught
-e enemy adc or ap carry
-spam ults whenever possible

>crimson elite

Ew. Thats legit the only riven skin I flat out dont wanna buy. I have all including db and cs.

No the best riven skin has got to be redeemed. Something about that skin just makes it feel so goood.

I legit came because I wanted to check out that image with all the edgy characters that was a few threads back, then I just stayed and watched them talk. I dont even own the game.

Its almost like skins (mostly) aren't canon

I can only play jungle warwick but I'm at a point my teams just basically surrender the game because I even dared to pick him

wat do

Heroes of Newerth captured the gritty grimdark theme really well until theyre started adding alot of over the top wacky skins

youtu.be/WJMXRud-H1Q

It's the same thing as Dreadknight Nasus/Infernal Nasus, Creator Viktor, Reaper Soraka, Blackice Anivia, so on, so forth. They're "what if" scenarios.

>not the best skin
kys

What are you talking about he's in one of his strongest points right now.

i don't, games and movies are overloaded with this shit since like the first bale's batman movie

Farm till 6 and pick a lane to kill.
Warwick is an S tier jungler in anything Plat and below since know one knows what a ward is let alone waste gold on an item that doesn't give combat stats.

Demand an apology after you've carried their shitter asses.

Man, pool party skins got way the fuck out of hand.
The first ones made some kind of sense, like Graves' water gun, or Ziggs' water balloons, but now it's just "lets put a totally random character in a goofy summery costume and let's call it a pool party skin, fuck it"

>no one has the balls to do anything with annie right?
Who is fupoo?
>crimson elite
But arcade though.
>using ult purely to chain ks/
Dude, just get 5 stacks on whoever is closest to you. Then walk to the nearest squishy and QWR them and it's that simple.
>E their carries specifically or whoever is caught out
>always AAW unless you need the slow
>Try to hit Q (outer) on as many people
>alluding to fetishes
Gee boss, it's not like they're 'what if' skins.

WE STILL DON'T HAVE POOL PARTY JINX LIKE WE WERE PROMISED!

JINX ONLY HAS A HANDFUL OF SKINS!

> When you get a toxic fuck last game and next game he does this shit with no provocation

Does Riot do anything if I send with screens?

Arcade is a really cool skin but it's also the clunkiest.

Also running ghost on Darius is broken.

What if she got corrupted by her outrageously sexy arch-nemesis?

>No morg never ever

JUST

This guy gets it.

I was just memeing, it is easily his best skin

pp mundo is a really well done skin though. It seemed the first year was well balanced in terms of characters, last years went goofy/10, and this year we got attractive people/characters

I like how morg's pool party outfit is she just took her shirt off.

I wish someone would just ravage my boypussy.

HOLY SHIT

somebody stop the fucking presses a riot designer that actually understands the problems with azir
finally they realize the "the shurima shuffle is PART OF HIS IDENTITY!" meme was stupid as fuck. first of all it doesn't make any sense for an emperor commanding his troops that fights exclusively at long ranges to jump into the thick of it just to knock people away, and second it's a complete balance nightmare

lee sin's insec bullshit is basically the main reason to pick the character, and this fucking champion gets it for free. it's like if xerath was able to do an insec. it's not something you add nilly willy, it's basically the strongest form of engage in the entire game and he gets it on top of everything else he has

xth for best girl

I like your blogs, keep posting

hey guys. Does anyone know how to apply as a booster on that lolgboosting website?

Thanks

>try nexus siege
>it's another cancer picks, the gamemode
Dunno what else I expected really.

>not playing ghost/tp 0 damage to champions tryndamere

>riot designer makes an intelligent post
Whuhthuhfuh

>Who is fupoo?

W-who is he?

This is to a greater extent the same issue they faced with Kassadin and his Ult. Just hopefully when they finally get around to rectifying this mistake they don't leave him in the dumpster for half a year because of all the shit they've had to take out to maintain his current state.

i would like to f your boypussy
no homo

>What is literally every special game mode.

Google him or go to paheal and serach for him
Hes not that good but eh

post hair head face hands arms chest back abs ass ass spread ass fingered ass with something phallic-like shoved in soft cock hard cock balls thighs back of thighs ass with dick tucked front with dick tucked legs top of feet bottoms off feet and write im anons slut on your body

what's the best meme yi skin familias?

Honestly if I got to never see an Azir again for 6 months it'd still be too little time.

Fuck Azir, he can fucking rot until he gets a significant rework. What a fucking kit holy shit, how that can even get past playtesters is insane.

>I'm now sending a ticket for you banning my champion
I know it's a dick move but sending a ticket over that? I don't know what's lower, you sending a ticket for that or the fact that Riot might do something about it.
What if you kept your degenerate fantasies to yourself and people who asked?
>W-who is he?
What is google?

and yet Riot sits back and leaves these overtuned shitstains alone because they're making mad bank from the skins

Chosen Yi

>That file name
Do you post using one of these as well? I wish they put more thought into their browsers.

>Check cause curious
>One annie image.

T-thanks senpai.

>Azir has been out for years
>"hey guys maybe we shouldn't have given him 5-man Lees Sin insec play"

>What is the beginning of S5/S6

Azir was nowhere to be seen outside of Pepinnero occassionally playing him (and losing). Then randomly everyone decided to pick him up again

>applying to a booster site
>not boosting by yourself
they will just take a big jewish cut to themselves(in professional boosting sites they usually take 40%~) just go to that subreddit boosting site and take a thread there or fish pepole from there, its much more profitable.(90% of pepole wont scam you, so don't worry about that)

Also if you want to make actual money go get a job, the money you get from boosting is laughable

Gimme one good reason why champs like Mundo, Heimer and Rengar are allowed in ARAM.

>Game modes that aren't supposed to be taken seriously
>OMG RIOT! PLEASE BALANCE YOUR GAME AROUND THEM!

What fucking function does the PBE even serve for, if blatantly broken shit like the new Sona gets through anyways? This must've been spotted on there, that she was way, way too fucking powerful.

it's not a serious mode

They fixed some bugs, nerfed some stuff and he naturally appeared again. Either way, he's a nightmare to play against. He feels like playing against a character that was tailored to be god tier at everything. It feels like you're using an Uzi and the Azir player is using a tank.

Nexus siege is literally the worst game mode riot has created.

There's nothing fun about winning or losing.

Huh? There should be plenty more

>What if you kept your degenerate fantasies to yourself and people who asked?
B-but I thought lolg was for degenerate autists like me to be degenerate and autistic together.

Azir was bullshit since day one, but he wasn't a reliable pick because he was bugged as FUCK, like "literally decides to arbitrarily not attack" bugged.

They've only just recently fixed everything about him this season.

Should i activate either the kha or darius skin? I dont play either champ but i know those are pretty good skins

Nobody said that. But these game modes only amplify the effect that these blatantly overtuned cunts bring.

Darius.