/fog/ - Fallout General

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

I want to cum on KLE0's processing unit!

That woman's outfit makes me erect.

Third for FO4 babbies

Who else presses VATS to find enemies and aim, then leaves VATS and shoots?

Threadly reminder that Fallout 4 needs more catsuit mods.

Boob Dive Suits for all!

>tfw still no harem mods

Needs a physics mod more.

Nexus link?

thx for the autists who created 2 separate generals...

>Still no 30 hour long Atom Cats questline mod

why live

Never Ever

So far 18 hours into the game, still haven't got to Novac.

Just had a pretty cool gunfight in that canyon east of Nipton. ED-E saved my ass.

Jesus Christ your game looks like vomit.

It doesn't? Literally the lighting and no ENB that's causing it.

What's with all the fog here though?

Just ignore the other thread. We've been doing /fog/ forever; most will know that and post here instead.

>tfw no bananya mod yet

Well whatever weather mod you're using needs to fucking stop because that looks like shit.

It's just normal CBBE outfit

FNV is such a beautiful game

Those titties are part of the catsuit FYI

>tfw synths could have been badass

It's Nevada Skies. Like any (good) weather mod, you need the sky to look like shit from time to time.

I'm open to suggestions, though.

C'mon, direct link

Damn no wonder the Courser Uniform looks so fucking perfect. They stole it from Bladerunner.

>Nevada Skies
Nevada Skies is shit. RWL is better if you have proper brightness set up. you likely don't RWLE is best if you want actual weather.

I'm stuck in my PA. Any suggestions? Hitting "E" doesn't work.

RWL looks like shit. The only way to get proper lighting in New Vegas is using an ENB.

Close the game.

Nigger he just said without an ENB. RWL is objectively the best lighting mod without using an ENB.

New thread for fallout 4 only
Leave this thread to the nv spergs

But it looks like crap. For real. It looks good early on, but it's a bored after one hour of playing.

>It's an assblasted FO4 babby tries to split the already slow as fuck general episode
Fuck off

Wow, legitimately, fuck off.

Shame they didn't steal more from Blade Runner.

And yet it looks better than Nevada Skies and URWL so whatever.

kys dipshit

They could have at least grabbed That Gun, hell even FNV had it.

>But it looks like crap
So does that, user. That looks like somebody took a regular screenshot and rubbed red highlighter all over it or something.

Congratulations, you're officially the most booty-devastated faggot I've seen on 4chins this week.

That would require different animations for nearly every single action. Several unarmed attacks that look faster and stronger, several running/sprinting animations that look unnaturally fast and general aiming/shooting animations that indicate the super human reflexes. But instead Todd and Co. just just gave them more HP.

>I have seen things... you cucks wouldn't believe

So I'm trying to get into Fallout Tactics: BOS but it just ain't working out for me. Aside from some bugs, like alt tabbing making the keyboard unusable after going back to the game, why is the gameplay so screwy?

How do I into Fallout Tactics and make the game more bearable?

You pretty much have to play it like XCOM. If you don't like XCOM, you won't like Tactics. It's a piece of shit game anyways. It's easily second worst in the series.

GOG version or what?

Totally "better".

My waifu big! My waifu beautiful! My waifu smell good! My waifu strong! My waifu cuddly!

>lighting that looks like you're actually in a desert
>doesn't have a piss filter or red filter ever 20 seconds
>no performance hit
>not better
Lad...

Why does this offend the nv spergs all they do is abuse the fo4 community? It's like you're sad you wont have us to bully around anymore.

You mean with squad/turn based on? I tried all modes, it still feels really un-fluid. Real time with fast mode off is kinda faster but still screwy and you're still stuck doing shit like constantly changing stance or attack mode.

Yes, GOG version.

>being this assblasted that your thread is falling and that you can't handle the bants
Just fuck off already

Turn based is a lot better than the alternatives. It's not going to feel fluid at all, so you might as well have it where you have some semblance of control. Again it's a shitty game, and this is coming from someone who somewhat enjoys it.

I'd rather stay with my "red filter" skies.

Sorry, I missed a filter. The "I'm wearing sunglasses at dusk" filter.

My waifu wonderful body big and tall as a mountain or a tower or excavator !!!!!

which turn based? Squad or single?

Hey, /fog/. Would you say that electro-swing is the middle ground between lore-friendly and non-lore-friendly music?

Either or. I play single, but find what works best for you.

My waifu BIIIIIG ME WAIFU HUUUGE ME WAIFU !!!

>already confirmed to be wrong
You're basically spamming now.

"No."

Think something more along the lines of Kraftwerk if you really want something electronic mixed in, perhaps some music concrete if you really want to sample things.

>Being this dedicated to attention seeking on Veeky Forums

Do you ever consider the fact that life is finite and you may be wasting yours?

me wiafu BIG BIG ME WAIFU !!!!!! ME WAIFU !!!!!

Please don't feed him, it's what he wants.

not only Veeky Forums he's over at Fallout nexus with the same shit

he is also swedish, so that should tell us something

>tfw they made the mobs in this random encounter much harder than normal
>tfw my dude was out of stimpaks and had to abort
>tfw it will probably never show up again
>tfw Sierra will never run your nuka bottling plant

What retexture are you using for the coat?

I am at my wits end.
As soon as i go near Wattz consumer electronics i get an instant ctd. I even tried with evefy single one of my mods disabled, tfied reinstalling automatron, checking game file integrity, nothing. Not even google can help me.
Help me /fog/ i dont want to lose my 37 level waifu due to bethesdas incompetence.
I just wanted some dank armor and a tesla rifle ;_;

me waifu kill every person in the planet ME WAIFU !!!

Corrupted save. I had the same issue whenever I went near the Mechanist's Lair.

I'm not that guy but is there a Save File Cleaner program for Fallout 4?

Any recommended Lore Friendly weapons for 3, New Vegas, and 4? Lots of sniper rifles, pistols, revolvers, energy weapons, etc.

Corrupted? Wouldn't that mean that icouldn't play the game at all? I can do everything else in this save, even played some far harbour today, so its only in that small area around wattz i get the ctd. Are you sure it's coeeupted? Do i really need to start a new game?

Guys

W-what if anons waifu killed him and is now posting in what it considers english to stop us getting suspicious

RIP supermutantfu-user

Depends whats borked I guess, something in that area much be causing the game to become unstable. That's what I got told anyway and when I went to the same location with a fresh save, I didn't get the instant CTD so it seemed legit.

Make a new save and see if you can go there.

Not that I'm aware of, I'm surprised there isn't one though, it's basically neccesary if you want to have a 50+ hour save with mods.

I take it back fallout shelter is allowed in /fo4/ because it has a nice audience.

Why would it want to hide the fact it's performed a public service?

That's kind of ironic for you to say since you, me and him are all in Veeky Forums wasting our lives.

>tfw have been pumping up dwellers end and perception for wasteland trips without much else
>finally send out one with those plus 10 agility with a lucky lead belcher I found
>Watch them rip and tear through everything without slowing down

Holy shit.

Also, anyone else have a dweller or settler they just adore?

I have this dweller I'm building up named Johnny Fox. He came with stubble and a pompadore. I now know I MUST find a greaser jacket for him.

Environmental storytelling done right.

Not really. Lacks a skeleton wearing a cap and a teddy bear sitting on a toilet.

Well, there is a Teddy Bear.

But it isn't doing anything funny.

What a fucking shitty game.

This doesn't help any of you but im pleasantly surprised how much more stable fo4 is in regards to ctds. Ive had five in a couple hundred hours. The only issue i have is running wotc inflated your save file to nearly 50mb but not bloat yet

uhhh.... whats the point of this when most ppl aren't even going to see it? at leaSt bethesda designs in a way that is GRIPPING and CATCHES UR ATTENTION oh,, and makes u laugh a little.... whos gong to laugh at that. fuck u.

I have no idea what my character was looking at.

(Repostan from the old thread)

Whats up guys. So in a NV playthru I'm doing, I built my character to be as Cowboy scoundrel as can be

>High proficiency with guns (I only carry a .357 right now)
>Smooth talking scamp with high speech and barter
>Can survive off of trail grub that he scavenges (high survival means I can basically heal myself by foraging)
>Always with a cowboy hat
>Trying to get myself a good old trail carbine to use
>A general affinity for goodness and dispensing frontier justice

Now my question: Where does a do-gooder cowboy with an affinity for whiskey side? Is he NCR? Mr. House? Yes Man? Will he be corrupted and join the legion side?

Which fits best? I was thinking Mr. House or Yes Man. NCR seems like it'd be bad for a cowboy.

locking at ME BIG DANGEROUS WAIFU !! ME WAIFU !!!

Something interesting probably.

Oh really?
Proof?

Yes Man or NCR. In traditional Western films, there's the cowboy that rides into town, solves the problems himself, and leaves.

A cowboy would probably side with Mr. House because money, penthouse and hookers.

>Yes Man or NCR. In traditional Western films, there's the cowboy that rides into town, solves the problems himself, and leaves.

That's the plan. I got a thing for leavin folks to themselves. I think that Yes Man is just that: Leavin the army out of things, lettin good people govern themselves

He does have a thing for Whiskey, but I'm playing a pretty decent cowboy here. More about dispensing justice than gettin some poon.

Post your SS and stats.

>age
>name
>class
>faction
>level
>which candidate they would vote for if the existed in real life
>theme song

so, some random ideas on improving Coursers:

>All Coursers are now legendary by default
>Coursers are immune to knock-down, stunning, all DoT effects, and are healed by radiation like ghouls
>Coursers also rapidly regenerate health out of combat.
>Coursers move 50% faster and can attack 30% faster in melee/unarmed
>Coursers have a 15% chance of disarming the players and other enemies with each attack whether melee or with a weapon

Any combination of three or more of these things probably could do a lot. I also pick these things because I wanted the Courser to be inherently badass and not gear dependent. Though as far as gear goes:

>Coursers now use an "Experimental Institute Plasma Rifle"
Statistically, 10% weaker in the damage department but has an 'endless' magazine effect inherit to it, ignites targets for fire damage, and lastly is nearly full-auto in firerate to compliment their chance of disarming the player
>Courser Coats now generate a stealth field when engaged in combat and possess energy/ballistic resistances of 90.

You know the sauce, then?

220+
Nate
Soldier/father
Minutemen

>New update today
>Still no mod support
It hurts bros

shit, I just want them to be able to dodge gunfire and move extremely fast

>"better"
Is this supposed to be ironic? That literally does look much better.