someone kill me I'm stuck and want to respawn

>get cool ideas for roleplay characters and builds
>get into the game
>stop playing after 30 mins and go back watching a meme youtuber play DS3
Anybody else feel this way?

Where do you want signs exactly?

6th for r/ProtectorsofPriscilla!

>invade at pontiffs
>spawn near the archers but get teleported into a backstab by some guy near the giants
>alt-f4 immediately

so i just logged back on and in the menu it says that my character is in the cemetery of ash, but the SL has remained the same

what the fuck happened

inside prison tower where you cant place signs, the host is a meme.

No, I stopped playing DS3 all-together just a week or so after release.

ANOR LONDO PC FC
NO CE REQUIRED
PASS: dsg

Give me 2 hours I'll be there after I kill suly

I didn't get a warning when I logged back on though, famygdala

HELP I'M GETTING BULLIED

post yfw
>Enter fog gate in DLC
>Velka : Goddess of Sin

drop your signs here lads

I don't care

Do you need help

So I need a refined gem to play a good quality build like I did in DaS1 and 2? I wanna play with a long sword and some spells like I always do, but for some reason the longsword seem shit. Should I just level strength and make a heavy longsword or something?

>enter fog gate in DLC
Well, what is it?

>Enter fog gate in DLC
>Primordial Hydra

coming

>Enter fog gate in DLC
>Dark Souls 1 pandering

>he thinks he has what it takes
This is a solo job, I'm sorry you can't come with me. For your own safety.

best friends :-)

Let me get this straight:

Dark Souls was developed by the original team, known by the community as the A team

Bloodborne was developed by the A team as well

Dark Souls II was developed by the B team, mostly inexperienced outsiders

Dark Souls III was developed by the B team as well, but with Miyazaki in the director's chair

Am I right?

And what is the A team up to these days?

What's she gonna do, read my misdeeds at me? I got none, I'm a clean man. At least ingame, hur hur hur.

>enter fog gate
>mfw Last Goddess Gwynevere
>mfw Carthus Heavy-Duty Siege Engineer: Return of the Giant Avelyn
>mfw Brigand 16-Pounder
>mfw Plain Doll, The Paleblood Gatekeeper
>mfw Father of Giants

A team is busy making King's Field V

My reaction too. My only interest towards a Velka themed bossfight would be how ENB would react to it since either his bones would jump through the roof or curse it as a bigger rotten abortion than his younger children.

The Pardoners didn't play a role in the story of DS3 so expecting Velka to pop out is imo unrealistic and in my opinion it would be better to keep her as a background character.

I'd like to see some sort of fucked up hellbeasts as bosses,though. Good swordfights are more than welcome too, but I'd like to also see a feral and very aggressive bows.

Im convinced the reason why there are so many damn swordfight bosses in Dark Souls III is because of the B team.

C O N J E C T U R E

>its a sythe user never attacks unless attacked even though he outranges the raiper user by 3x episode

ebin meta

>series based on swordfights has swordfights for bosses
>"B-TEAAAM!"

Did you get invaded by Paddrick?

>Seriously complaining about losing to a scythe while using a rapier

Yesterday I gave some people an aneurysm by posting from the protectorsofpriscilla subreddit, now I bring you this gem:

>From the first time I laid eyes on the awesomeness that is Artorias, I couldn't help but think that he shared some subtle similarities with the protagonist of the Zelda series, Link. I saw the greatest similarities however, with the Link from Twilight Princess.

>The similarities are pretty basic: both Artorias and Link are left handed, they have a connection to wolves, and they both traversed and fought against a power darkness. Artorias made a covenant with the Abyss and attempted to combat it, while Link got help from Midna and battled in the Twilight Realm. Not to mention Artorias uses a spin attack and jump attack that isn't too different from the ones Link uses. These comparisons are pretty shallow however, and so I thought it was just a coincidence since wolf-knights aren't exactly a new idea. We know that Artorias is more closely based on Guts, the protagonist from the anime and manga series Berserk. I just assumed any similarities to be purely coincidental. Then came Dark Souls 3.

>While Artorias himself is not in the game, his successors, the Abyss Watchers, as well as his armor and sword are present. The most interesting part about this however, is the name of the main location for the Abyss Watchers and the Undead Legion: Farron. Twilight Princess has a location named Faron, and I think the similarity is no coincidence. Farron Keep is located in a dense forested and somewhat marshy area, while Twilight Princess's Faron Province is composed mainly of Faron Woods. In Twilight Princess, Faron Woods is the location where Link is first transformed into a wolf and the first area Link must explore as a wolf and save from the Twilight.

(1/2)

>One can argue that the similarity of the names can simply draw from a shared etymological source, seeing as most names in video games are a reference to some mythological idea or real world person or location. I believe this does not apply however, as the name for TP's province, as well as the names for all of the other major provinces of the game, stem from the three Golden Goddesses of the Zelda universe. The provinces of Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru get their names from the goddesses Farore, Din, and Nayru respectively. This leads me to believe that Farron Keep is a reference to Faron Woods from the Zelda series.

>Other small parallels come to mind, such as the entrance to the Artorias of the Abyss DLC has a hand grabbing and pulling in the Chosen Undead, much like how Link is pulled into the large black doors of the Twilight covered segments of Hyrule. Others include the similarity between the 3D Zelda games and the Dark Souls series in terms of gameplay. A dark and grand 3D action adventure high-fantasy game is a good way to describe both Twilight Princess and Dark Souls, so I believe that Miyazaki and the other developers realized these similarities and made small references with Artorias and the Undead Legion.

>I doubt that Artorias himself is based on Link however, but I do think that somewhere along the line in DS3's development, someone realized the parallels between Link and Artorias and named Farron Keep as a reference to that notion.

(2/2)

Dark Souls 1 was made by Fromsoft and partially outsourced to a variety of 3rd parties, as is normal in game development
Dark Souls 2 was made by Fromsoft, now a significantly larger studio after the success of 1, and also with significant outsourcing
Bloodborne was made by Fromsoft and Sony, and it's unclear how much Fromsoft actually contributed or if Sony just wanted to slap the Miyazaki name on it.
Dark Souls 3 was made by Fromsoft.

B team is a myth born from reddit looking at the credit roll for Dark Souls 2 and not understanding what they saw, because people were desperate to contrive an easy explanation for why Dark Souls 2 wasn't Dark Souls 1: Prepare to Perfect Edition

It's my fault really I can't use the rapier for shit
t. outrider harber

yep

he got out memed by fudman tho.

>Artorias and Link are left handed

When is it stated that Artorias is left handed?

Good ol' passive paddrick

OCELOOOOOOOOOOTTE

Dear FC host,
How do I change my character model size with CE?
Is it permanent?
I would like to meme on some people using this feature.
Thanks and bye.

He use his sword in his left hand after his other hand got fuged up by Manus.

>game summons me to fight vs host and sunbro with sentinel
i didn't want to win anyway

Dark Souls 2.

Fucking slaves.

meme fc

i guess i can't say i expected anything else

I read rumours that originally Oceiros was supposed to be cradling Ocelotte at the start of the fight and then when he goes feral, smash Ocelotte into red jelly. Any truth to this?

get the most current cheat table for ds3
it'll be under hero > appearance > body proportions

magic or pyromancy for pvp?

>Dark Souls I has a wide variety of bosses ranging from huge monsters to sword fights to wizards, etc
>Dark Souls III is mostly sword fights

>Bloodborne was made by Fromsoft and Sony, and it's unclear how much Fromsoft actually contributed or if Sony just wanted to slap the Miyazaki name on it.

I figured Souls fans would have dissected the credits list to know who all exactly was involved.

He right-hands it in the fight though.

2's version of his GS mentions all swordsmen who inherited it left-handing it, but I should look up the jap description.

wait i'm coming things will change

yeah but
there are legit fights going on

>tfw Padrick points right in your face to rub in your failure
I only wanted to make the Pontiff proud

are there any other fun and good strength weapons besides gundyr's halberd and great club?

Does two handing weapons give you a better attack modifier like in DS2, or just the 1.5 str bonus?

@depression
isn't my character cute :3c

>fun and good
Pick one

>tfw fudlad is the only person who can outmeme passive paddrick

>Huge Monsters
Gaping Dragon meme boss Ceaseless and Sif(who uses a sword).

Then Dark Souls recycles the same Demon 3 times.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love some cool Hellbeast fights, but what we had now was completely fine.

You forgot centipede demon. He's very forgettable, I get it.

According to the German Spy, Sony's involvement in Bloodborne was studio meddling like Iosefka dieing instead of living.

>get summoned to defend
>2 hosts of embers
>red phantom
>white phantom
>all 4 co-op to kill me
what the fuck is this faggotry? fucking play this game like normal people not like gay shits

FUCKING SLAVES GET OUT

>keep losing to Black Knigger Halberd and Gaysteus
fuck my life 2bh fampiro

You should have saved it with sound. I would just keep repeating OCELOTTTTTEEEE over and over again.

Speaking of monster bosses, did you guys like Demon of Song?

It was a piss-easy fight even the first time around but I thought it was a good gross end to Amana contain your just-after-release Amana PTSD.

The Silver Knights drop their set in Ds1 right? I'm going to grind here anyways, but I wanna know about the if equipping the Covetus Gold Serpent ring is worth it.

They can drop their weapons and shield, but you get their armor from a chest.

I liked froggy

It's in a chest in a shortcut, just look around and you should find it.

No, in DaS1 you find their set in a chest. They drop their weapons though.

I made 2 FUGS +5 and dual wield them
I haven't won a single match

I assumed both faron and farron came from ferrous.

welcome to the world of str

At least you're cooler than the people spamming straight sword r1 into you

Demon of Song was a really cool idea for a boss. Sure, it was an easy fight, but it's one that I really enjoyed.

Loved that boss. Awesome design, but yeah: piss easy. I also like Amana in general.

it's the only even remotely "artsy" boss encounter in the entirety of ds2 so i don't hate it like i do with most of DS2 bosses at least

Nah, the whole face in its mouth gimmick was basically pointless.

meta lag hella epic phantom range

Is it worth putting more points into vitality than I need to medium roll to get the defence, or am I better off sinking those points into vigor and endurance?

if you dont need points to stay out of fat roll then it's about as useful as resistance

>invaded by some guy trying to do fancy shit with pyromancies but being really shit at it
>punish every single of his casts with farron darts and great soul arrows
>he swaps to gotthards and tries to l1 me down, failing spectacularly as well
Why the fuck people are even trying to use caster builds if they don't understand how to make them work?

Only spend enough points in Vit to get below 70%. Usually this doesn't involve spending any points in Vit at all. Most of the time, you only raise vit for fashion reasons, otherwise you can always just wear lighter armor.

ive killed aldritch but where do i go now?
cant keep going after the boss fight

meme???

Distant Manor

A skull-faced, frog-like creature that lures in unsuspecting prey with its beautiful voice is really cool. Even if the fight wasn't all that great, it still stood out to me.

Find your way back under the bridge at Irythill and explore.

thanks famalam