Got sort of rich in the last few years

>got sort of rich in the last few years
>my first love contacted me after 10 years presumably because she found out

what do i do

hang out with her if you like her. If nit then don't

If both of you aren't enthusiastic then it's a no

desu it sounds like you made up your mind

like it's a clear fucking red flag, she's a gold digger man and she'll leave you so fast if you go broke

she knows you like her more than likely, did you guys date? either way FUCKING DON'T CONTACT HER BACK RETARD SHE'S CLEARLY TRYING TO HIT SOME SECURITY

Tell her to fuck off

this

if she were really your true love, she would love you even if you were broke.

stop being so cynical.
you're probably not that rich.

Give her false hope. Make her your slave until you discover every part of her body, then dump her before she tries something life ruining.

You broke up for a reason. She is probably a gold digger.

This.
There is no harm financially, as long as you do the get married. Do what you would with stocks, pump and dump.

If you aren't worried about your financial well-being, go ask /b/

>Fuck her a few times (as many times as you want till you get tired of that puss puss)
>Dont call or contact her in any form ever again
>Fuck bitches get money

also dont spend more than necessary every time you want to fuck her.

offer to pay her $20 for a pair of her used underpants, 1x per week.

This. Fuck her and leave her

This is asking for a rape allegation.You'll have to get into a settlement. Goldiggers are not worth a millisecond of your time.

You could play with her head if you like but do not get into physical contact. It happens more often than you think.

This, and dont forge to apply anal and share the pics fag.

How did You get rich?

film making and stocks

What is "sort of rich"?

This is a good question. Could have a huge affect. I'd personally not contact her again. You don't want to be with someone who didn't want to be with you in the first place now wants money.

sold 2 screenplays for 5 mil

Nice. So you're definitely rich and "high-profile" enough to be a target.

Even though girls don't always recontact you 10 years later for financial reasons (it happened to me lately, and now she is richer than me, so...), I wouldn't bother in your case and I'd just move on.

Tell her you're gay or whatever, and see her disappear like a thunderbolt.

I'm more interested in how you went about selling the screenplays, to be honest.

anal and never speak to her again. anything else is pussy tier.

Oh fuck off
No screenplay ever sold for seven figures, ever

Meet up, fuck her and dump her you moron

lol?

worked on film sets for 7 years while writing my own stuff. got friendly with some producers and they bought them

>what is that shitty Deja Vu movie with Denzel Washington?

Unless you want a revenge fuck I'd just tell her you're not interested anymore. She sees this as a shot to get some easy money and have a cushy life with little work. Bring your own condom and flush that shit if you do fuck her. Either way let her know in a subtle way that you're also banging younger hotter girls now.

Cum in her mouth then dump her.
Record it so she doesn't claim rape.

she'll probably then claim you raped her to attempt to extort the cash from you in a settlement.

then put it on /gif

noice. I was an AC for a few years.

Well done. Everyone says their gonna write a screenplay then they never do shit.

As for the girl, sounds like a gold dig. Mayyybe there's a chance she just wanted to reconnect but I doubt it.

Go on a few dates then find out if you are so curious. If a girl is a golddig, it will be obvious within 5 dates.