I NEED to make like $300-$500 per month online. Are spamming Youtube videos with ads a good idea...

I NEED to make like $300-$500 per month online. Are spamming Youtube videos with ads a good idea? I DON'T mean some passive income crap, and DON'T shill your fucking crypto bullshit. I just need to make enough for a shitty room/food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTvwUfgSmBI
leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy BTC.

>I NEED

I (fucking)NEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIT!

more like NEET IT

see what i did there

Get a job fgt

have you thought about buying litecoin

>I NEED to make like $300-$500 per month
Any McJob will do.

online you fucking assholes

Why don't you make a website people would want to use?

I thought about this. I then look at fiverr and how people will make you entire professional websites for $5. That's why, really.

chaturbate

Kneepads. Also, swallow. You can charge more for that

> SPOONFEED ME IDEAS FOR INCOME PLEASE IM TOO STUPID TO COME UP WITH WAYS MYSELF WAAHHHHH

Is there anything you're actually good at? Lots of people make that much or a lot more by posting videos, one or two a week. But those videos have content. Play guitar? Review games? Make witty comments about hair and makeup? Yeah it's all useless bullshit but there are people getting wealthy doing nothing but dumb shit like that.

Get a fucking job you loser. I could shit out 300-500 dollars a month.

I could give you 500 a month. But I don't make a habit of enabling dumb poorfags

i made $500 dollars in the past two days so if you're young and attractive like me should be easy af

I'm too autistic to feel okay putting dildos up my ass and letting strangers see my naked. I'm actually femboy-tier though and homosexuals hit on me constantly.

Then find a job that lets you work remotely.
Are you seriously this retarded?

I just flash ass and my flacid cock nothing else

chaturbate(dot)
com/affiliates/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign
=bWo45&room=fraggot456

here pal, I know what it's like to be in dire need of money

are you fucking stupid ?
if it costs 5$ then why wouldn't you do it ?
or are you to retarded to figure out how to monetize a website ?

>online you fucking assholes
>I need it, I just don't need it enough to work for it

>5$
>professional website

was Veeky Forums ever good?

try this shit nigga looks cool to me

youtube.com/watch?v=jTvwUfgSmBI

Become a burger flipper. I know it's scary but it will teach you important skills and give your more than $300

Donate blood.

Trumpcoin.

Try being an online wagecuck.

leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list

They pay $300 per month and you will work only 1 hour per day, the best and easiest job they offer is one called "social media evlatuator".

>social media evaluator

Fix, also known as "Nile project".