/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Madara Still A Best Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SmwKFShb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over, /nsung/ is finished

Why does it take you fags so long to create a thread. Goooooooooood!

No, I can still save it.

Hinata is shit. Sakura is more relevant than her. NH is a shitty pairing and Sasuke should've fucked Hinata instead.

There, that should do it.

>implying hima isn't actually sasuke's

Why didn't you make it?

God damn it user, I just made a second after. This is what happens when no one coordinates.

>Implying Bort isn't Nardo's and Sausage's.

Better idea, I will copy and paste shitty SasuHina stories from FF until this thread gets off of life support.

Nah, I wouldn't do that. That's too terrible.

She patted the part next to her and Sasuke sat next to her. "So what do you…."Sasuke stopped talking when he felt Hinata stroking his pants leg. He looked at her. She looked like a tomato. Sasuke stood up and moved Hinata to the middle of the bed.

Sasuke then crawled on top of her attacking her mouth. As he made out with her he took off her jacket and Shirt. Hinata moaned in to the kiss as Sasuke grabbed her chest. Unlike Itachi's attempt this felt good. Sasuke broke the kiss to take off his Shirt and Pants. Hinata blushed as he took off her pants and underwear. Sasuke started to suck her neck as he undid her bra. He then removed his boxers. He looked in to Hinata's Eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked her. Hinata nodded and kissed him. Sasuke smiled and pushed in her slowly. When he felt her 'wall' he pushed hard. Hinata let out a small scream and a tear fell from one of her eyes. Sasuke waited for her to say okay.

Hinata looked at Sasuke and nodded. Sasuke then started to move in and out slowly. "Faster" Hinata moaned. Sasuke obeyed. Hinata and Sasuke both moaned as they felt they were close to their climax. "H-HINATA" Sasuke yelled as he released in her. "S-SASUKE" Hinata yelled as she released.

Sasuke fell to the side of Hinata and Polled her close to his chest. "I love you Hinata" Sasuke said kissing her forehead. "I love you too Sasuke." Hinata said going asleep in his arms. Sasuke smiled and fell asleep too.

Is this tsundere simulator?

Is Sai just meant to be ersatz Sasuke? Apart from a few dick jokes and a really cool looking Jutsu, he seems dull

post more

>this webm
Wew

Thoughts on her?

SAND PUSSY

Hot

JUST

Eh, okay I suppose.
NOT OKAY

What the fuck, did she just come back from Auschwitz?
He's kind of a Sasuke replacement, only much more bro-tier. Some anime fillers do I nice job with him.

???

I want bellslut to come back to life
She had a hard life ;_;

Do people unironically pair Sasuke up with Hinata or is it just to spite Naruto(fags)?

See, I'd make so many jokes about Gaara raping her because of how afraid she was, but Gaara honestly has zero interest in women to begin with and probably would've ripped her arms off to see her scream if he had time to rape her.

Sakura is more relevant than her though. That's actually a true statement.

>Do people unironically pair Sasuke up with Hinata
Yes, because they are both from eye clans and shit.

I'm fuckin done

Nah, all SasuHinafags are actually just NaruSakufags looking to pair off the spares. Eye shit is just an excuse.

I go to sleep - for five hours, mind you, that's all - and you guys can't even make a new thread while the old one is up. Come on guys. Still, we're alive, I guess.

It was less gangrape and more just aversion therapy through beatings and stuff like withholding food or sleep. More psychological stuff than anything else. Lord Zed's plan all along as for Waniko to willingly reject her past and fall in line, as that would be more effective than someone else putting a mental block on her. Then they started reindoctrination as an Ame ninja, and all the loyalties that come alongside that.

Not Sage Mode affinity, simply an innate ability to pass feel Natural Energy. Waniko doesn't even know what it is, and indeed, doesn't even feel anything at the moment.

You're pretty safe so far.

Yes.

Sorry. Well I can remove some stuff if you'd prefer. I'll see what I can do. I mean, you're still a literal who. You're still an orphan. That ain't gonna change.

Wait, did I say an affinity towards Yin Release? She has a Yin Release skill, and a Genjutsu skill, but that doesn't mean she has an affinity for it.

Wish most of the game talk wouldn't happen while I was asleep.

>Yes.
Is it an ayy?

I thought they'd just kill her off or something. Muh angst seems like a good way to have Sakura get with Naruto. Rebound shit and all that.

NaruSaku would have worked if Sakura just got over Sasuke. Or just retcon shit just like with Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship with something like "I liked him all along. I just didn't know it."

It is not. I don't wanna risk saying too much, cause I have a habit of giving away my plans and plot twists because I can't help myself and want to see people's reactions.

>Not an ayy.
Must be a shit-tier FV power wise.

I actually wouldn't mind if Sakura matured a bit more during part 2, stopped the whole physical punishment gag bullshit, and had a scene where she was like "man, fuck Sasuke with a rusty nail". Then I could actually believe something could take place. Instead we get Kishimoto's absolutely top tier writing.

I'm kind of glad most of the other girls were saved from his shit due to how irrelevant most of them became.

Pretty sure this campaign is only covering the time period where we're still kids

That'd be like VotE Nardo fighting Kaguya

The players aren't Naruto and Sasuke, dude. They can't just Rasenshuriken and Susano'o everything forever. Most of the enemies they faced in the canon would straight-up detonate normal ninja who didn't have plot armour.

The bad guy will be powerful enough.

>NaruSaku would have worked if Sakura just got over Sasuke. Or just retcon shit just like with Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship with something like "I liked him all along. I just didn't know it."
Ehh, not really, because then what is the point of all of Hinata's scenes? Even ignoring Hinata, Kishimoto addressed the idea of Sakura going for Naruto, but said she'd be a horrible woman because going after whoever is the coolest/most popular dude at the time would make her a starfucker. With that in mind, SakuLee could've worked, but NaruSaku was pretty much doomed.

She could have at least tried to fight him like Naruto. She could still want his dick but don't let it cloud her judgement on him. Do the tough love shit and beat the shit out of him until he realizes he's doing something wrong like Naruto does. Don't start crying whenever he does or says something edgy - which was every time he appeared.

>Kishimoto addressed the idea of Sakura going for Naruto, but said she'd be a horrible woman because going after whoever is the coolest/most popular dude at the time would make her a starfucker.
It's ironic since that's how Kishi got with his wife. Is she a horrible woman in his eyes?

Either way, if you wanted to go by retcon shit, just make it like she always liked him even back in the Academy but was always annoyed/angry at that fact. That's why she was always aggressive to him and made worse we he tried to hit on her. You remember back in part 1 where Naruto didn't like Sasuke at all and Sasuke himself was indifferent to Naruto's existence until Kishi went: "Pottery! Reincarnation! They're like brothers! They were always friends even when they were children, this new flashback I made shows it!"

>It's ironic since that's how Kishi got with his wife. Is she a horrible woman in his eyes?
Maybe the manga wasn't the reason he didn't go on a honeymoon for 10 years.

>Either way, if you wanted to go by retcon shit, just make it like she always liked him even back in the Academy but was always annoyed/angry at that fact.
But then how do you explain the confession at the end of part 1?

Get rid of the confession during Pain's invasion and you can shrug it all off. God knows Kishimoto's writing could very well do that. Just look at Sasuke and Sakura, there was no reason for them to ever get together at all.

Hinata still gets her development, Sakura gets with Naruto, and fans are left confused like they usually are.

You also have to get rid of Sakura's fakefession, everything Hinata does in the war arc, and all those times Sasuke tried to kill Sakura and Naruto goes "eh whatever."

You leave it in so Sakura gets some development later on?

>But then how do you explain the confession at the end of part 1?
>Kishimoto: "She didn't mean it. She was so desperate for her feelings to blossom with someone cooler and not her real crush: Naruto! She's wants to escape it!"
>The fanbase: "That doesn't make any sense!"

But if she was "secretly in love with Naruto," why would she confess so tearfully to Sasuke?

>didn't include the pastebin link on the OP
fag
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

I don't remember what Hinata did during the war arc. She got saved by Naruto and then slapped him, right?

Can I remove Kaguya and Juubito? That doesn't have anything to do with Sakura, I just think that part of the war arc was retarded.

You'd probably also have to replace the fake confession with something to drive into Naruto's skull that Sasuke is a tremendous faggot and that being Hokage means you have to make tough decisions and that not everything goes the way you want it to.

>Sakura somehow looks even worse when she doesn't get with the cold, abusive asshole who left for 13 years

She's a hormonal 12 year old girl who doesn't want her crush to leave the team.

Hang on, are we following nip logic now or western logic? I'm getting lost now.

Kishi's a Nip so what do you think?

If he's following his insane nip logic then I can't redeem her. I'm sorry but the way he defended his decision was fucking stupid.

bump

Is that Hanabi?

Well DUH.

I like Hanabi's design more than Hinata's desu

Her four ponytails reminds me of Yotsuba.

It's Neji.

That's Neji. Look at the forehead. It has the Branch Family mark, which Hanabi doesn't have. There is a lot of genderbent Neji around.

You'd have to think a bit deeper to redeem Sakura. I'm an optimistic guy, I like to think it's totally possible with more than a few tweaks here and there.

The only real problem is making a section of the fanbase angry but I personally don't care about that, and it would be a hypothetical scenario anyway.

Kishimoto's decisions and his thought processes would need to be ignored somewhat as well.

>page 10

Jesus this makes the girls look stalkerish as fuck on closer inspection.

heh

One of them was already stalkerish as fuck.

Yeah, Pinkshit is really fucking creepy with her obsession.

Sakura isn't stalkerish, she's just obsessive.

Most of Part 2 was about finding Sasuke and trying to get him to come back. Sakura is just lucky those were considered missions.

nigga that's kawaii

Stop being retarded, that wasn't stalking and you know it.

Neither was what Hinata did.

What? She was completely stalkerish. Stop bending over backwards to defend Hinata in everything she does, this is getting ridiculous.

>Pinkshit

Neji confirmed for top ladyboy.

m8 read the manga, don't watch the anime

i know right?

but muh naruhina moments

disregard this poster. I'm a huge Hinatafag and I understand that she has stalker tendencies. I personally find it appealing.

The question is, did she actually follow him all over the place, or did she just admire him from afar when she happened to come across him?

And Sasuke could pass for a dyke.

I'd just like to say that this idiot does not speak for all Hinatafags. Hinata was clearly a stalker for most of the series, especially in the filler. Tbqhwyfam, it's part of her appeal. I'd like a shy qt to care enough about me to check up on me and make sure I'm ok.

S-Someone remembered?

Man, I fucking hate Deidara.

There's at least one NH fag who will rabidly point to canon to squelch any indication of Naruto or Hinata being paired with anyone else. It's gotten to the point where even noncanon stuff are stopped.

>No one will ever care about you enough to quietly stalk you

Why are girls wearing their boyfriends' clothes so cute?

What's with you fags?
I'm and I was talking about Temari.

I don't find it cute. I don't find stalkers cute either though. Same with stuttering girls.

Man, that's weird. I thought your post linked to Neji. Never mind.

Each to their own. The vast majority does, though.

Maybe those with shit taste. There's a reason Hinata got over her stuttering, and it's because Kishimoto realized stuttering is shit.

Have you ever actually had a girl steal your jumper, put it on, cuddle up to it, and hug you? Because I can tell you, that's genuinely cute af.

Actually, no, I haven't. My ex never did that but she was and still is a shit

I just personally don't see the appeal, familia.

She definitely followed him. At least a bit. I don't know if she actually followed him to his fucking apartment and then started through his window like in SD, or had naruto photos all over the place like obito's creepy rin shrine like in SD, but she probably actively followed him for a bit when the chance presented itself.

>implying a girl who wears her boyfriend's shirt is being a stalker
Jesus Christ I know we're on Veeky Forums but get out of the house sometime.

> people who don't like what I like have shit taste
Ok mate

Probably part ownership thing. Like, the person you love loves not just you, but things that remind them OF you. Scents and smells are biologically a big part of a relationship, so someone wearing something that smells of you is probably related to that.

Hinata was a stalker though. Or at least "stalkerish" according to the anons above.

>implying a girl who wears her boyfriend's shirt is being a stalker
I never implied anything of the sort, buddy.

For all the bullshit thrown around, Hinata isn't really a stalker. In the actual manga, the only source that matters, she said that she wanted to go talk to Nardo a couple of times but couldn't manage to work up the nerve.
That's more innocent shy stuff and faltering will rather than something a bit more malicious like stalking.

And while it may not be your thing, it clearly is the thing for many people here, so don't be a dick and don't be upset that people like Hinata and will continue to do so.

they just are.