/drg/ Danganronpa General - No Buwwying Awwowed Edition

Previous thread Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/vXn1t230

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Pzfwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You all look pretty good today

>all those embeds

I'm really sorry.

Thanks, I know

Kyoko's NG code may be "Speaking with males". I think she was answering Miaya about rules, and then she don't talk to Naegi and Tengan.

Posting for a Bully-kun's request
I ghave tyo say i'm only a fanboy and not a real bully, tho if you want me to insult you I'm ready to do so
It's alright, nobody really cares. Just try to think of it next time but it's not that much of a problem

How often does the title for the thread change? We could probably have a pastebin with the copypasta

We're on average getting 2 thread a days but changes in the OP are depending on what's happening on the general.

Also Juzo's code may be "Punching", that's why he kicked Mitarai and attacked Naegi with knife.

Guys, there's no food in this killing game

Hey guys, i had an Idea last thread about theoretically cheating the system.

Assuming that the party had the medical supplies necessary to
>Stop the bleeding
>Prevent infection
Would it be possible to circumvent the bracelet's limitations by hacking off a hand?

Because they will be found and rescued very soon, this game shouldn't be long.

would kirigiri get along with her?

The game itself probably takes about 24 hours, although we don't know for how long they're out.

Damn, maybe. I know I couldn't bring myself to do it though.

I'm pretty sure Monokuma would just step in and apply another one to your left wrist. If you cut that off then he'll just give you a collar.

I would love to see them do something like that.
We haven't seen monokuma pop up in person yet so he might now be able to physically stop them from doing it, but who knows.

Good. Togami getting what he deserved is always welcome. He almost as worthy of being bullied as Saionji. Almost.

That's the reason, why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Thanks for all edits, saved them all!

Don't they get put to sleep like every 2 hours or something? This one won't be taking very long I guess.

good night /drg/ i wish it was thursday already

Hello there bully-kun
How's life been for you recently?

Bed already? What time is it over there?

Assuming that the "day" cycles are 2 hours, and the "nights" 1 hour, AND that there MUST be at least one death each day cycle, it would be reasonable to assume that the game could be over in about 24 hours.

This Monokuma is obviously second AI Junko, he doesn't have physical body.

Anytime. If you want any just ask and i'll deliver

I'm going to sleep, the weather is too hot and I was on the beach yesterday already. Otherwise, it's comfy.

Thanks again!

I ALSO THOUGHT THIS

I ASSUMED SO. BUT INSTEAD HOW ABOUT WE JUST SLIDE A THING IN THE BRACELET TO PREVENT INJECTION

I'd fucking do it if the supplies were around to keep me standing. Although if there is movement of the games location the guy without a hand might just be left behind to die alone.

I'm still mad about the deaths you guys. I didn't think Aoi's death would hit me so hard.

Also Bandai's character felt pretty worthless, unless he gets more screentime in Despair arc. He's just there to be a joke and to show off how breaking the NG code works.

None of th deaths touched me. Only people I would miss would be makoto and kirigiri, maybe weedman or togami. Death of the maid supposed to be sad after the despair anime finishes I guess

Here's to hoping we just got taken for a ruse cruise, and that she's really alive somehow.

Bandai was too pure for Kodaka's hacking schemes, it was obvious he'd die soon because he wouldn't progress the killing game anywhere. Hang in there, man.

Does someone drugged can keep sleeping the whole time while being hanged??

This might be a hint of the suicide death of DR3

Some deaths where unfair...
Because of that some people wants a fair bit of characters from DR1 to be revived, but we all know that's very close to the impossible, because what really makes the death game's tragic is that very fact

This. I honestly feel nothing anymore, I think I lost the will to feel sad about character deaths after chiaki. That one crushed me, since then nothing really phases me anymore with this series.
Bandai might get some screen time in the despair arc, gone way too soon and way underdeveloped. Since Chisa is being developed through outside media she would certainly be the mukuro of this series. Thus bandai would be the leon of this series.

Kodaka would be borrowing too many ideas from uchi at that point
sigma klim
>kodaka pulls a chihiro twist that ends up killing kyoko
True despair

I guess it only touched me as much as it did was because she was the only survivor I really liked from DR1. Naegi and Kyoko are okay, but I'm not attached to the others at all.

Chisa's death was odd when you put it all together. In the Future arc, it felt acceptable; but then you get to see her actual character and will be developed through the Despair arc, it's almost like a reverse feeling on how you build up a character. It's kinda confusing.

I seriously doubt it's going to go that way. Unless the dream sequence/simulation theories people have been throwing out goes anywhere.

I'm doing much better compared to yesterday. Thanks user.

I think it has more to do with "revealing information" of some kind, which is why she is more quite about all of her findings so far.

Well regarding chisa and asahina, it's relevant to note there is an ultimate makeup artist out there that can make a corpse look lifelike. Killer killer established that, but bandai is screwed though, can't do a body swap in realtime.

Good thing no one in class 78 is a rapist. Now class 77, that's a different story.

Is the worst part of the murders in DR3 that they render experience and personal ability completely moot when you're asleep?

is bully-kun here?

god, that autism on /a/ needs him right now.

Post dangan dreams you've had.

Bonus points for lewd ones

But Kirigiri was quiet about her findings even in the first game, she was opening only to Naegi and sharing information only with him before trials. So I don't think that's her rule.

Never thought of it that way
>physical strength is irrelevant
>completely at the mercy of the attacker

I was standing near window with Nagito and having small talk. My dreams are pretty boring, huh.

huh. that's also a cool idea.

on a boat with him showing off his red coloured gay nails right?

gosh i hate that guy

The only dangan dream i really had was that I killed Mikan by accident

How about using aluminum foil to block the signal?

I think it's an odd theory. Why do it this way, in regards to setting up fake bodies as a means to not kill everyone, but then enact the NG code rule, which guarantees death. It sounds a bit contradictory. Although, i'm not saying that it wouldn't play a part in the end. The mastermind/traitor/person killing everyone (if it's one person) may just fake their death and pull off a fake body to hide themselves.

Well, I was keeping that in mind as well. But i'm also keeping the "not revealing her findings" in mind too. It's too early to tell and can go either way until we know more information on what it could be.

Also the people that were saying that Kyosuke and Juzo would be the edgy Mondo/Ishi were pretty right on the money so far.

I think I vaguely remember being a contestant on Survivor and one of the other contestants was Leon

Very strange and that's all I remember

Didn't she speak to Juzo when Bandai fell?
I think it's something specific to Naegi otherwise she wouldn't avoid him.
I'm more interested in Ryota's NG. There must be a reason why he's keep white knighting.

Every character so far has possibly given hints or outright confirmed what their NG Code is, except for Chisa and Fedora-kun. Seriously, what's up with that guy?

>I'm more interested in Ryota's NG. There must be a reason why he's keep white knighting.
I'd honestly want to believe that his white knighting has jack shit to do with his NG Code, and he's just one of the few genuinely good people in the organization

What were the hints? I don't pay enough attention.

He excuses himself for being late, and also tries to side with Naegi to try and calm down the situation when he is getting voted. I'm also thinking it's more to do with his personality rather than his NG code.

does anyone here sleep with a daki? how does it feel?

Speak of Ryota, he sure lost a lot of weight between the despair and future arc huh.

Well when you run away from despair you lose a lot of pounds

Kirigiri: she stops talking after telling everyone about the forbidden action.
Asahina: she looks at her bracelet when Juzo almost attacks her.
Juzo: doesn't use his hands to commit violence.
Munakata: looks at his bracelet when a door locks.
Miaya: pulls her head away when Asahina wants to pet her.
Blacksmith: refuses candy.
Mitarai: white knights. May also be part of his personality, though.
Tengan: protects Kirigiri. May also be he has some sort of past with her grandfather or I'm just looking in this too much.
GG: Protecting Asahina and Naegi.

Oh, wait, forgot about Seiko and candy lady.

Koichi's NG might be telling truth. He's the only one pointing at Miaya while everyone else either pointed at Naegi or abstained.

meant for

discord.gg/Pzfwc

Kill yourself

Why do I trust him more than any other character?

Hm, I completely forgot about that. Good catch.

I always wondered why nobody tried to do that and then suddenly they get the clever idea by the end using Alien Cards? Phi has a brooch and I'm sure there were dozens of other props they could have used. They are geniuses but then lack common sense in life or death

Because he's the Urahara of the show

>suspicious laid back older character who has a past with the main characters and knows more than he lets on but is definitely not the main bad guy

Because the fedora means he is smart

>"yfw it's a Bandai as agriculture teacher and Aoi as visiting 9th grader cameo Despair arc episode."

I sleep with a 40x30 pillow, it's nice and doesn't get as hot as a thought it would. My daki should be here in 2-3 weeks.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

does anyone here consume the dubbed versions?

I play the games dubbed, I think that they have really good dubs and I associate the characters with their english voices

The anime of 1 has a pretty damn terrible dub though. I've only listened to snippets but just about every voice is worse. Especially Junko, holy shit. Unfortunately I expect DR3 to be about the same quality (unless by some miracle we get the game casts returning) which means I'm probably sticking to subbed for that too. Not a big deal though, the JP voices are onviously great too, just some consistency would be nice

>can you be lied to?
those mafia games say yes

For the most part, the games are dubbed well.

A few of the most critical moments, such as Junko's insanity and most noticeably; Nagito's laugh are weak in the dub.

I want to like Bryce's Nagito, but he just can't pull it off.

I went for dub with DR2. couldn't stand Hinatas voice in the original, but i prefer DR1 with the original VA. because same reason. Naegi sounds too girly in the dub (atleast to me)

I also enjoyed Nagito more in the dub

Dubs are almost never as good. Danganronpa's aren't the worst, but come nowhere near the quality of the original actors.

I do. I want to be able to understand what they say. Hajime's dub voice is fucking terrible, though.

>ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THOSE WORDS!

How's everyone else doing?
I've just finished crying after I remembered Asahina is dead.
I hope we can play some mafia today too.

Hajime's voice is great and you're wrong for having that wrong opinion.

>Disliking Johnny Yong Bosch

Dammit user...

>All this butthurt to waifus dying
You never hear the Junkofags whining about their dead girl, just sayin'

>Junko
>dead
nice meme

Who are these two supposed to be?

>Junkofags
I hope your waifu is alive and gets hoped so hard she changes her ways

because junko technically wins no matter what happens

They embrace the despair of her death, that's what their god-empress would want.
But hey, I hope she's alive somehow

CONSIDERING HE BUTCHERED JONATHAN JOESTAR, I'D SAY IT'S OK TO NOT LIKE ALL OF HIS ROLES.

THEIR JUNKO GETS MENTIONED IN EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF MEDIA. SHE MAY BE DEAD BUT SHE'S GOT MORE NAME-DROPS THAN THE BOSS DOES IN METAL GEAR.

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY LAST MINUTE STUFF TO TALK TO ME ABOUT, I'M GETTING ON MY FLIGHT SOON SO LET YOUR SPIRIT ROAR!!

Flight? Where you going Coach?! DON'T LEAVE US!!! PLEASE!!!

WHERE ARE YOU GOING AND WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK

Give em hell coach! Perfect place for high altitude training.

Good luck in your flight
-RAIL

JUST A TRIP BACK TO MY INTERNET-TROUBLE-RIDDEN APARTMENT!! BAHAHAHA!!

I WILL RETURN, BUT MY POSTING WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY SLOWED DOWN DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL. PLEASE UNDERSTAND AND NEVER LET YOUR SPIRITS DIE!!

AND STAY TUNED FOR THE RETURN OF A CERTAIN METAL MANAGER IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Aww, but what about our fandub, I really want it to happen

Have a safe flight, Nidaibro! I hope to see you sometime soon!

Will you be on the Discord channel to discuss the dub?