All Christians, report in this thread! Come one and all! All traditions welcome!

All Christians, report in this thread! Come one and all! All traditions welcome!

Protestant: youtube.com/watch?v=0aGJwAENQuk

Catholic: youtube.com/watch?v=XN6UNVwlRbk

Orthodox: youtube.com/watch?v=LUjtgV6OPBM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N2q07OSsz5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vZBgjepiRJc
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=6CMclLT_Hjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck all of you Paulians. You've corrupted the message of Jesus. Ebionite master race reporting in.

Mark 7:19

Anyone have the Christian-chan and Islam-chan together in one image?

>unironically being a catholic

Is Orthodox the most metal version of Christianity?

sup mordecai

>Sons of Anarchy: Orthodox style

It is.

Should've thrown a catholic hymn in there, not some feel good protestant sounding hoofo.

Can anyone confirm or deny, as well as extend upon, the following statement? The modern version of the church is basically an extension of the medieval church, which was established as a way for authority figures, such as kings or the pope, to control their society. The Bible describes the church as a union of Christians, not a physical place of worship.

the original jesus was a dead caesar that faked his own death guess which one

Protestants: youtu.be/N2q07OSsz5Q

Why are Veeky Forums christians so extraordinarily obnoxious?
Is it their underlining anti-christian political agendas?

>church as a union of Christians
>muh bible and I alone is enough
>Jesus:two or three gathered in my name...

How can Protestants ever recover?

Egoist reporting in.

Both the Catholic and the Protestant songs are bullshit.

I won't speak for the Catholics, but we Protestants have better:
youtube.com/watch?v=vZBgjepiRJc

Rare christ Chans in the bag now

DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT

LETS GET SOME CRUSADER METAL UP IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

DEUS VULT MEIN BRUDERS

>All traditions welcome

post more l-lewd christ-chans please

also, DEUS VULT

Excommunicate yourself

Metal music is by nature, angry music. to everyone that is truly pursuing God and HIS WAYS. Metal music is not of God, It is a deception. It does not glorify God in ANY way possible.

b-but a-user I just want l-lewd c-christ-chan :3

I don't have a lewd Christ chan

B-But I can be lewd O////O

This is not the gook board

>gook
>being racist

God loves ALL.

This is not the faggot board

How do I become Orthodox? I was only ever baptized

fuck that shit

those pussies did nothing to stop the islamic horders

>

>can't even fucking reply

Oh wow you sure showed me cuck.

a-user d-don't be so lewd!

>Christian-chan

>Not getting your songs directly from the source
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Praise God

The orthodox are the reason islam didn't invade Europe proper by the 700s

Jesus just look at the comments on this. You LARPERs are a joke.

Roman Catholic Chant:
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY

>Deus Vult!

>Theseus91 month ago
Take your faith in Christ, the real Son of God. Sharpen thy steal against the heathen muslim. Ease thy soul, fellow Christian warriors of God.

>Veritas Absoluta1 month ago
As an atheist, I would gladly go on a Crusade with my Christian brothers to get rid of this Islamic plague. DEUS VULT!

>FooFighter47744 months ago
Why is it that only white countries have to be multicultural?

>Hey Crusaders, I am agnostic but recognize your valuable tradition and the hoards of migrants coming to Europe to destroy it. Would you accept me to go with you guys to liberate Europe?

>Alexsander Rain6 months ago
Time to dust off the armor and prepare for the crusade for Europe and the West against the savages.

>Rich Liv3 months ago
Back then when the Catholic Church was badass.

>Rob Evans2 months ago
CALL IT POPE. EUROPE NEEDS HELP TO BANISH THE SAVAGES IN EUROPE.

>Rayman Shadowsteel2 weeks ago
Don't mind me. Just prepping myself for the upcoming race war. All niggers and muslims will be eradicated. DEUS VULT

>James O'Sullivan2 months ago
Judging by the amount of likes and comments and comment likes of starting a crusades, if we would all/ most of us pitch in to start a crusades, we could actually do it... I mean, Muslim reign had enough time corrupting our holy lands counties, time for a new milenium, no more swords and shields, time for us to spark fear back in them, after everything they did to us... All of us... Their time has come to meet their punishment...

>DEUS VULT

Truly the *tips fedora* of Catholicism

Catholic here, wondering how I can *get back* into the spiritual life. Any suggestions?

Is Methodism the IDGAF of Christianity?
I was raised Methodist and no one seemed to care that much about what you said and did as long as you brought donuts.

I'm gay and there's nothing you bigots can do about it. Might as well just accept it.

You are filled with hate. You must change you ways or you will burn in hell.

may the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit bless you all my brothers and sisters

Convert to Christianity

How do I become a Christian guys?

Sure I suppose I could go through the bureaucracy needed to convert. That's not what I'm asking. How to I BECOME a Christian? I'm a wretched man...

In all sincerity, reading the Bible. New Testament and Old Testament to understand what the teachers were initially about. Sure, you can also join a church and undergo a baptismal process, but the ultimate gist of becoming a "Christian," is basically admitting to God's love through Christ and accepting Christ.
But, reading the Biblical writings, for yourself is the best way to understand and seek out God.

Would you accept them into your country Veeky Forums ?

Well, it involves taking a bath while a man wearing a black dress draws the arithmetic sign of the addition on your head with his fingers in the name of an old invisible Jew in the sky, a younger Jew on a stick and a pigeon.

yes

we even have vast amount of unpopulated deserts so they'll feel just like in home

t. Mexican

Of course, REAL refugees, specially womena dn children, even if they were Muslims. Problem is that the majority of these so called refugees are able-bodied men with fake passports, economic refugees, criminals and opportunists.

dips bedora

Dia dhíobh, mo deartháireacha.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CMclLT_Hjg

>tfw this hymn is almost 1300 years old

Kill yourself

This is bait, but i'l take it. Got any statistics proving that most are opportunist?

51% of the refugees are able bodied men with fake passports, economic refugees, criminals and opportunists

Way more

What do you guys think of the Anglican Communion? Been looking into it and it seems rather interesting

Cuckolded from the start

Lame state church who can't decide if they want to be Catholic, Protestant, or goddamn Liberals.

If you want to be Protestant, go Confessional Reformed/Presbyterian or Confessional Lutheran.

A lot of them aren't even Syrian but Eritreans and Egyptians and Moroccans and whatever the fuck with fake papers / no papers at all.

This
If you live in america go OPC/Misourri synod

I should note, by the way, that I have a great amount of respect particularly for the 1662 BCP. But Anglicanism today is a mess. It's kind of sad when the African bishops have to tell the bishops in Europe and North America, "hey guys, you know you're not orthodox anymore, right?"

Daily reminder that if you don't listen to Orthodox hymns all day then you don't believe in Jesus.

Calvinist reporting in.

Marry me cutie

The only Anglicanism worth saving are the High Church

The only thing that really sucks about Christianity, besides the fact that "good Christians" limit their drinking and profanity, is Christianity's usual stance on premarital sex. It's very emasculating to men and sexistly disempowering to women to tell them they shouldn't have as much unattached sex as possible if they want to be right with God.

>"good Christians" limit their drinking and profanity,

>wanting to be a degenerate

>Book of Kells
So I ain't the only one.

Fuck off feminigger

Anglos despise this. Fuck racism. I find Celtic Christianity fascinating!