Beauty

>beauty

y-yeah who cares about beauty

If beauty is not real, why don't girls like me, a skinny fat lanklet, but they like ottermode Chad?

beauty is objective t b h

this

cute!

who is this?

B E A U T Y
O F
T H E
A R C H I T E C T S

Aesthetics is the only thing that matters tbqh.

A proud hispanic who is voting for Trump.

I think she was in some Alex Jones video. I saw it a few weeks ago and she was bragging about how she's Spanish.

Fucking this

Its a trap. Absolutely disgusting

I'm a fat, be spectacled , clearly not a handsome or beauty guy. But there are some chicks who liked me during my highschool years, not beauty ones though.

>hey, i think this looks good
>dude you're wrong lmao

Literally OP

>Spanish
>same as a dirty Hispanic from Latin America
No, also I'm pretty sure that a fucking trap. A rather beautiful one but still a fag.

Ahh shit i guess ur right that means this nicki minaj track is just as good as Beethovens symphonies b/c
>lol its all relative everything is subjective d00d

>dude nothing is anything lmap

>the word 'Hispanic' can't be used for people or things relating to Spain
Fucking Americans.

>Antifreeze looks like Koolaid
>appearance is all that matters
>and boy am I thirsty

Haha epic!! Have some reddit gold partner :)

I wanna pound her lil ass until she vomits out all her bigotry and accepts Marxism into her

There are certain broad trends that seem to hold fairly constant, but other than that its pretty subjective. Just look at the number of people who genuinely like modern art

It is.
I would personally prefer Beethoven, but what, in your opinion, makes his music objectively better than hers?

Never been to reddit in my life

Got any more flimsy "gotcha"s?

His music is literally more complex than hers and designed to make you feel intense deep emotion while her music is focused on primitive animalistic moods like all the music blacks make nowadays.

>proud Hispanic who is voting for trump
That user was clearly trying to imply that Spaniards were the same as Latin America mestizo Hispanics
Who are very differnt from European Hispanics