Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Soul Shekels Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.3.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=464430

>2.3.0 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=468505

>Previous thread

Almost a week has passed - what are your thoughts on 2.3.0?

two new waifus and some uniforms. It's okay

i couldn't beat corvus wat do? always run out of time.

Sharon seems a bit OP. Dunno though. Is she or is she just another powerful T2

>uniforms
overall mediocre

>characters
SHARON >>> power gap >>> sin
both are cute thou

>T2 and 6* skills
shit T2 except for sharon rogers

>ui changes
everything is pretty good aside from the bad.. really bad conection in co-op mode

almost 40% physical attack on cards m8s

How the fuck, I used almost the same team with only one ignore dodge striker and finished with just under a minute left.

This is really wierd. You should be able to beat him easily with everything here. Have you upgraded your Floki's skills?

tfw had 6k energy before the 2 weeks of hot time

now I have 900 damn KEKE

Speaking 5000 energy in two weeks isn't normal.

But on hot time it is.

Dimension debris in the lab shop is literally the best thing that has ever been added to the game

>Speaking

Was there even anything BAD about 2.3.0? All that's coming to mind is shitty T2s.

New uniforms look good visually. Kinda cool. It's just that none of them are game-changing/Elsa uni tier.

Sharon Rogers is amazing, but as a result Sin is greatly overshadowed.

Finally a new Blast character!!! Since fucking Lash!

Auto-play and auto-repeat for Co-Op is a HUGE time saver.

Adding auto-play ++ for VIP 2+ is handy.

Free T2 ticket from the 75Cap event is neat.

Lab changes are great and now the Converter and Shop are actually useful.

Overall a pretty good update. Not amazing, not shit, but it's closer to amazing than shit.

Solid. 4/5.

Be aware that Dodge Ignore does not apply to Loki's clones. Are you actually attacking with Loki's other skills too?

I did some searching around comparing my HIM, to your HIM, to Rafa's HIM, and then to some other HIM's from random chinks in my friend's list and I have no idea how Rafa achieved 20k attack. Even checking his profile doesn't show that much.

>I have no idea how Rafa achieved 20k attack
my dad works for NM

Don't die already!

Sin will get her due, in time.

So this is what I got after 3 days of playing, any pointers? I feel like I shouldn't bother with Ronan since I got no mastery and use kingpin more.

Also any specific mission that is good to farm for levels? Halfway through chapter 7 right now.

>Also any specific mission that is good to farm for levels?
The higher the more exp they give so farm the highest you can clear convincingly.

>tfw dumping cho bios on BO characters

Good feel

Where the fear itself bad guys a one-time only thing, or did they appear later again?

they really need to improve gold farming

It's one of the very few options for a uni that she has, along with her female red skull look and mother superior.

One time event villains, at least until they need to give Whor some new foes and they give the hammers to some random strawmen.

I always found it odd that marvel turned Skadi into an evil ghost in a hammer when the last time that she showed up she was a cute frost giant who helped the new mutants.

What happens if I equip a card over another card? Will any of my crystals be affected?

>Was there even anything BAD
the bio converter has a notification bubble. my lab will always have a notification bubble. my ocd hurts.

i just want the bubbles to go away.

I upgraded everything to max for a reason! Why did you do this Netmarble!?

No, you just lose the overwritten card

thanks

So how do I use a non T2 Hyperion in WB? Which skills should I focus on? Which should I ignore in favor of dodging? I have a 5* gear with recovery rate of 43, critical damage 33, Invincible for 2 seconds when health goes below 40 with a 10 second cool down.

What team should I run him with? Should I focus on recovery strikers?

Any general tips, I want to make more WB wins.

5* -> 6* -> 3/5* -> (depending on if you need a heal) -> 6* -> repeat.

Hyperion is pretty slow so you're gonna want to properly learn the WB attack patterns and be extra careful when using his 6*

My method is to either use him with Ronan or as a lead with some others that can't quite carry a win on their own. Could run Groot on the team or as a striker if you find yourself needing the health but most times his heal will hold strong unless you really mess up.

Post your roster and we can help workshop some teams

Guys I need some counseling right now. Thanks to this event I may have the first oportunity to get a T2 character, but I don't know if its best for me to get a T2 character or get a new 6* character, so far I have this line up:
>Floki, Wasp and Kingpin (with costume) 6*/6*, with equipments at level 15
>Nebula, Gamora, Yellowjacket, Black Panther, Antman, Daisy and Daredevil at 6* but with crap equipment ( I think all with level 9 equip)
>Groot(with costume), Ms. Marvel, Ironfist almost at 6*

so far I only was able to defeat Ebony Maw and Proxima, on AB I can endure around 13 minutes when I'm able to use Floki

So, what option will improve my game the most? Should I get Wasp (or another hero) to T2? Or get a new, overpowered character to 6*?

also, forgot to say, my ISO-8 sets are:
>Kingpin - Protect the Cap
>Wasp - Hawkeye
>Floki - Smart Racoon

I really fear this kind of thing. A uniform that turns a cute girl into a not cute girl. I would be incredibly conflicted if the uniform was good, on whether or not to get it.

Well out of the possible Sin unis they could make, two involve her having beef jerky face. For a character that's been around for thirty years she hasn't had a lot of different looks.

Asgardian update when?
They all lack T2s and sif has needed a uniform forever

Just got my third WB win in one day for the first time. I know its just Supergiant, but I'm still pretty proud. Hyperion is fun to use. I love doing super speed and giant eyebeams. Also the beams make me think of Cyclops... its the closest I'll get to it.

This whole "going cosmic" thing is a good sign for that, unless it's just more CWII crap

Loki is max gear and skill iso set stark backing with 6* iso, every time I did attack corvus dodge everything, btw beat spin2win with more than 2 minutes left yesterday I post that image on last thread.

Kek what if cho had spider uni? and overpowered like silk?

Spiders were a mistake

How do you even use carnage? I blew a mega rank up on this guy and he's the worst character in my entire roster.

His damage is okay, but he's about as tanky as a 1/1/1 character. The healing blobs are good when you can grab them but usually the boss (even supergiant) is too big that she just despawns them by touching them the instant they spawn. And in the event she doesn't he just gets instantly feared and killed when he comes up from the attack anyways. Did I fall for a ruse by buying this cuck? If he had 1s invincibility coming out of his heal skill I could see it being decent but he's just terrible here. Wat do?

>Thigh sif uni
day 1 buy desu

Dude what? Just spam his 6/3/5 for invincibility and healing, plus massive damage. He can almost solo most worldboss's.

Really, the 6 does giant damage with a bunch of I frames, the 3 does high damage and is completely invincible, and the 5 backs him off to heal.

I don't understand. There's no way his 6* has i frames since I always get shredded by the boss when I use it. His 3 definitely has invincibility but after he comes out he has to manually run around (completely vulnerable) and pick up the blobs to heal, during which time the boss randomly steps on them and kills them, or just fucks up carnage. The 5* one is pretty nice though, it seems like his only reliable move.

Anyone else unable to establish a network connection?

They changed Crossbones T2 skill. Now it's not only +10% guaranteed dodge, but also increase critical damage +35%. This is actually nice, it shows, that they are at least can become aware of their mistakes.

his t2 was already like that

Nope, I definetly remember, that it was only guaranteed dodge.

I remember answering the 2.3 survey and looking at all the t2 stats for a solid answer and I remember looking at his crit dmg bonus in the description

T2 Sharon is arguably the best character in the game after Thanos.

All the QoL changes are 10/10. New characters are good since its 2 waifus and finally a new speed and blast, though Sharon is a bit overpowered and Sin is a bit lackluster in comparison.

The new uniforms are pretty mediocre. The new T2s, except for Sharon's, are hot fucking garbage. The new 6*s are also pretty bad.

The main antagonist is one of the current big bads in Mighty Thor since they're very clearly setting up for a Fear Itself 2. All the rest were just one-offs.

6* for damage. 5* for i-frames + damage. 3* for healing + i-frames.

Just alternate between them as necessary.

CWII is like the opposite of cosmic.

It's not pure i-frames. He can still get hurt while he's above ground. You use 6* for damage and partial i-frames, then 3* for pure i-frames and some damage. Then you use the 5* to jump back and grab the healing orbs from the 3* that way you'll heal the damage you took while using the 6*. Rinse repeat.

Don't say that, NM will take it as a challenge.

>yfw MCU Thanos uniform
>yfw uniform bonus: increase dmg for 300% for 2 skills, 10 sec cooldown

I wonder if the game will still be active by the time Infinity War releases.

And i really hope it's an actual war this time and not just a brawl between friends like in CW.

>+100% guaranteed damage
>guaranteed damage ignores defenses, dodge, iframes, barriers, and invincibility

I hope he gets a uni that gives him a smirk eventually
Kinda sad he's always got that frown

we might get something by the thor movie
just a uni to get hype for infinity wars

>yfw his uni iis paywall

Well, maybe they changed it at that moment. I totally remember how I was pissed off by his T2 skill being only guaranteed dodge after the update. Or maybe my autism has increased.

Why is Black Cat considered a supervillain?

she steals stuff for her own good, aka shitty tier criminal

plsrepond

Get that throot to 6* asap.

Red SKULlDOC uni when?

At the point of the game's release, after events of Superior Spider-Man Black Cat decided she wanted revenge on Spider-Man and was setting herself up as a crime lord.

I'm behind in comics so I dunno if that's still going or not.

i dont get it

>I'm behind in comics so I dunno if that's still going or not.
It's still going.

hey greg, I found you on the internet

I came out to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Can T1 Sharon get me an easy win in WB like Loki?

Speaking of, i figured there should be quite a lot of /co/ tresspassers over here so, is there any recommended list if i want to get into Ant-man?

It depends whether you interested more in Hank Pym, Scott Lang or Eric O'Grady

Well, what are the differences between them? Aside from having different acquaintances, that is.

>is there any recommended list if i want to get into Ant-man?
Depends entirely on which Ant-man.

For Pym:
>Tales to Astonish (doesn't appear in every issue)
>Avengers Origins: Ant-man and the Wasp
>Ant-man: Season One
>West Coast Avengers
>Busiek's Avengers
>Slott's Mighty Avengers
>Ant-man and Wasp (2010)
>Avengers: Rage of Ultron
If you're not into Silver Age comics then you can skip Tales to Astonish and just use Season One and Avengers Origins to cover his early adventures, since those are just retellings of his early Tales to Astonish stories but modernized.

For Lang:
>To Steal an Ant-man (Marvel Premier #47)
>Geoff Johns' Avengers
>Fraction's FF
>Spencer's Ant-man/Astonishing Ant-man
Note that Lang has a death and resurrection in Avengers Disassembled then Avengers: Children's Crusade which happens between Avengers and FF. It's kind of important to set-up Fraction's FF but I wouldn't really recommend reading either of them unless you want to go for completion.

For O'Grady:
>Irreedmable Ant-man
>Thunderbolts (Dark Reign-era, so 2008-2009ish)
>Ant-man and Wasp (2010)
>Secret Avengers (2010-2012)
>Illuminati

Pym is the original. He's more about super-science than super-heroics. He's most known for having a bunch of mental issues that manifest as bi-polarity/DID, so as a result he's gone through more superhero names than any other hero (Ant-man, Giant-man, Wasp, Goliath, Yellow-Jacket, The Scientific Adventurer, Ultron).

Lang's also a scientist though not on the same level as Pym. He's all about stealing, "muh daughter," and "muh criminal background" with a pinch of science.

O'Grady is a complete amoral jackass that's more supervillain than superhero, and uses the ant-man powers purely for personal gain, like shrinking down to watch Ms. Marvel shower.

bump

nice list

Yep she can tacetank HIM

correct me if I am wrong but if I got the math/formulas for this game right:
>thanos passive heals 30% of hp each proc
>my recovery stats are 250%
>30 + 250% = 75% healing?

>implying you wouldn't shrink down to watch Ms. Marvel shower

This Ms. Marvel

>implying we're creepy trash like you

There's nothing creepy about wanting to ogle a pre-op Ms Marvel

>Playing team up with alliance
>use my shitters first, give my alliancebros the first and second spot easily
>finally my 6/6/60s are coming up, going to taste that sweet sweet best rewards
>"gtg lol"
JUST

This is why you never show people mercy or kindness in team up.

>not wanting to watch them both shower together

I literally have no desire to see some ugly (most likely also extremely hairy) Muslim girl naked.

Your loss user, more of her for me!

>go to do TL battle
>"you can't hold more than 60,000 honor tokens"
>finally have to decide between Carol and WW
wat do?

Follow your heart

Got Supergiant and will be getting Ebony Maw next week.
Also have Proxima I got for free.
Which of these broken T2 shitters should I be pouring me premium resources on?

Which one for moon knight?

Ogling when she goes out in public, yes. Peeking on her in the shower, no. First one is natural and acceptable, the second is a pretty gross violation of privacy.

Carol's an energy attack striker if you have her uni. Warwolf's 6* gives +80% all attack and can tag to teammates. If you already have enough energy attack strikers, go with WW.

Proxima for a striker, Maw if you want the best energy attack leadership in the game.

Easily the one on the right.

k, I'll ignore Super Giant for now and see if I can cram Maw with as many resources as possible

how should i set up lady lokis gears? I have her with i am also groot

scepter
green dress
helmet
cloak

all at lv 20 btw