Your a filthy fucking rich billionaire, money is no object to you...

Your a filthy fucking rich billionaire, money is no object to you. What is the crown jewel of your automotive collection?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aovbHGg67DM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Silver_Ghost#The_Silver_Ghost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My corolla manufacturing plant

Ops mum

Pt cruiser.

Lamborghini Aventador chrome wrapped w custom plate = weekend car

Daily = Ferrari f12

"Other" car if going somewhere with family or something and dont want to look like a complete fuck = Merc CLA 45

McLaren f1

A 1,000 horsepower EG Civic hatch with Ferrari badging.

#500 LFA

Senna's 1988 car

One word.

Thundercougarfalconbird.

>crown jewel
Obviously, so obviously, a McLaren F1

an eg hatch with a few simple mods

The guy who owns the world's largest flea market down here in South Florida bought this 275B Lemans prototype that was being used as a daily driver by some frat boy in California. This was in the 70's and I think he paid 5 grand for it.

The Ferrari dealership my buddy worked at told me they still had the original mechanic who worked on it on staff and flew him out to restore it.

Now it just sits in his car museum, I heard he just turned down a 30+ million offer from some Japanese investors recently and its still only gonna go up.

If you want an investment piece thats revered you need a golden age one off with a winning pedigree.

I want the one he died in.

are there even any cars in the world that would likely sell for more than chassis P/1075 if put on the market?

regardless this would be my answer.

Step up

An R34 tuned to perfection.

>nigger tier choices

Rare with history, not shit you saw in a Rick Ross video

fuck off dagumi

pretty sure this one is owned by a member of the Walton (Wal-Mart) family btw

It sold for 11 million in 2012. Mr Beans F1 was valued around the same price. I don't know what the fucks wrong with this world.

I blame European jealousy driving the price down.

Not to mention Steve McQueen owned the Gulf.

>hey everyone look at me I know a lot about cars!!! I want a Ferrari 410S everyone look its a classic car I know so much about cars guys!!

>This stupid IDIOT wants a new Lambo???HAHA so cliche !!! you must know NOTHING about cars FAGGOT

That shit, I dont care.

Or a lancia O37

It does say crown jewel of your collection with unlimited funds though, not just what car would you get with unlimited funds

I'm talking specifically about this #6 car that won le mans twice and is featured in the gran turismo series where I fell in love with it. I don't think there are any public sale prices for it online.

You're a stupid faggot who wants a chrome wrapped car
Fuck off underage shit

1986 Toyota Cressida

Maybe he doesnt want a classic? I wouldnt either unless it was for an investment. I really couldnt give less of a fuck about its "history"

wasnt even me but ok. either way chrome wrapped aventadors are sick. have fun looking like a 13 year old faggot driving your 1940s 1 seater shitmobile
>but ... but muh history!!!

I knew there were a few of them

iirc they won 3 years in a row, were either driven or designed by mclaren and are the archetype for all modern super cars.

If the original ever went up for sale I'd imagine it would break 9 figures.

All those fanny flustered europoors with a home game loss to a Ford is just icing on the cake.

If I'm a billionaire, I'm going to get my cars custom-built from scratch. Production cars are for plebs.

>chrome wrapped aventsdors are sick
Fuck off 12 year old

And what happens when some jealous cunt comes along and keys your priceless museum piece?

It's not even about the money in this case. I'd want to drive my crown jewel of shitboxes, but I also like to take care of my stuff. If I parked it anywhere in public I'd worry endlessly about birds shitting on the it or automotive "journalists" taking pictures for their gay sites.

What good is a priceless lawn ornament only ever seen if I'm showing off to impress the guests?

>implying any billionaire except nouveau trash or gaudy Saudi royalty would be caught dead in that shit

according to Gran Turismo it's worth 24.5 million

>SOOOO cliche
>I want pic related!!
>guys I know a lot about cars... right?
>...right?

You really think I would be driving 20 million car to get groceries, it's a collectors piece.

Stop trying to detract from the fact you're a 12 year old faggot for wanting a "sick chrome wrapped aventador"

I think he's just implying you have shit taste because you want to drive the same car as Justin Bieber.

Collectors are asshole. Hiding away gems in garages when they want to be ripping it up on the road.

You do realize that car is owned by someone with 200k+ followers on youtube and his car gets thousands of reactions daily

The only faggots that talk shit about that car is pretentious "car enthusiasts" (ricers) who think they know lots about cars..

Keep dreamin for your GTR buddy :)

So he has over 200k 12 year old faggots following him on instagram, thanks for proving my point faggot

Gtr is a faster car by the way

Literally ask 99% percent of normal peoples dream cars and theyll say an aventador.

Now ask a rice faggot that hangs on Veeky Forums and he'll say
>aventador??? HAHAH FAGGOT
>muhh 1940s ferrari bro
>haha you must be like 12 if u want lambo XD
>do you even know about cars?

Theres a reason Salomondrin, Shmee, Lord Aleem have following bases and you literally have nobody except other faggots on Veeky Forums...Lol nice

if I bought a lamborghini I would not be ashamed to take it way beyond the boundary of "good taste". it's what a lamborghini is for. tokyo has the right idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=aovbHGg67DM

Who do you have? Your friends on Veeky Forums that you dont even know their alias?

You should honestly probably commit suicide.

They'll say ferrari or lamborghini, not "chrome wrapped aventador".

> all those sand niggers
Who? Keep sucking their Internet dick and maybe they'll let you suck their dick for real in their ricer wrapped Italian shit boxes, child molestation isn't illegal in that part of the world :^).

LMAOOO literally Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Who do you have? A bunch of sand niggers you follow on instagram and don't even know you exist? Top kek faggot

wrong reply ---- THIS***** is Veeky Forums in a nutshell LMAOO my sides

So you're a 12 year old with a boner for a youtuber?

>also

If youre shit posting in more than one thread try to keep your comebacks fresh you unoriginal faggot.

No competition.

And then an RX3 or FB RX7 for DD

Nah, not about me, we're talking about the owners of the cars since you said "if you want aventador you're 12"

These guys with them drive 12 cylinder cars, have followers, enjoy their cars.

You? Attend Veeky Forums and literally the only interaction you get is (You)'s. Nobody knows who you are. You spend your time hating on cars and brag your "muhh car knowledge! Lambos are so gay dude! xD"

I seriously think you need to reevaluate your life lol

>going somewhere with family
>cla 45

ask me how i know you are 12 years old

Maybe they're midgets

or you could just buy a lambo concept or veneno which has already crossed the line into bad taste for you

What the fuck does that even mean? Please tell me how I'm 12.

this should be good lmfao
>Not wanting my 1995 toyota corrolla
>you 12 years old bro? XD

Lancia Stratos HF Zero, followed by all its other variants.

oh and btw im talking about driving to parents house, not carrying family. obviously they cant fit in a cla you fucking autist

>you have parents?
>haha you 12 bro?

mclaren p1. have such a stiffy for that car.

>not being chauffered around in a white walled phantom by a subservient nigger who serves you mint juleps and refers to you as 'boss'

The fuck happened to kids these days

Probably an R35 but maybe actually an Aston Martin One-77.

*twirls cane*
I do declare, user, you're the edge most person inhabiting these parts.

>Ford GT40 road car
>Nissan R390 road car
>Ford RS200
>Ferrari 250 GTO
>Ferrari FXXK
>Mclaren F1
>Jaguar XJ13
>Ferrari Daytona
>Lamborghini Miura
>Porsche 911 GT1

rate my unlimited money collection buds. I guess my crown jewel would be the Jag.

>jet blast

>money is no object
>everyone picking supercars
cmon son

I would buy every goofy ass car ever featured in gran turismo

>not buying a superior t34 or leopard

Not getting into the country club in that shit box

>choosing pigfat tankfus
user bls

Mazda 787b, the crown jewel/personal favorite

along with

Mercedes Sauber C9
Jaguar XJR9
Pescarolo Hybride
Toyota TS020
Nissan R92CP
Nissan R390 GT1
Bentley Speed 8
Ford GT40 race car
Ford MkIV
Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari 330 P4
Alfa Romeo TZ2 Zagato

If you're gonna go Chrysler id get the biggest thing on their Menu.

agreed

GT40
dodge daytona
cobra super snake
mclaren f1
300SL gullwing
XJ220
me412
group B lancia delta
f40
f50
ferrari p4
mines r34
RS2000
59 cadillac 60 series limo
vector stratus
countach and testarossa for dat obscure 80s vaporwave and coke dealer feel
and of course
a continental GT as a DD

This fucker right here. He got some good taste.

Do you even fast?

What's with the Nazi symbols on the Barrel?

how many nazi tanks it killed

God no, but at some point I'd want to take it for a spin. If hail hits, I'm fucked. If some bitch on the phone rear-ends me, I'm fucked. This is the contradiction; it's a collector's piece, but also a car. It can be repaired, but never replaced.

I'd be better off opening an automotive museum to store it and others, lest I be tempted.

>money is no object
>choosing a tank that can be bought for the price of a mid level sports car
STEP. IT. UP.

One of the 6 real Shelby Daytonas

kill marks

Are you just listing all of the most expensive cars from Gran Turismo?

I can see why you'd think that but no

if that were the case I'd include the Shelby Daytona, XJ13 etc. the only cars I cheated with by thinking of GT is the Alfa.and the Pescarolo

My fleet of Singers rusting in my garage.

My first car that I paid somebody money to track down for me, then pay millions to have it restored by the same Subaru engineers that designed the car 40 years ago.

The original blackbird

>are there even any cars in the world that would likely sell for more than chassis P/1075 if put on the market?
There's a 1907 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost that is owned by Rolls Royce currently that has an estimated value of 40 million last I checked like 5 years ago.

Chassis code 60551
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Silver_Ghost#The_Silver_Ghost

It's the oldest known surviving Rolls Royce.

A mint condition 0km full package Twingo in a plastic bubble.

Leave it in your private garage and take it out for shows, are you fucked ?

My Miata, because I won't be flipping out if bugs breath on a super rare one of 100 something car like a McLaren F1

Swap shop my negro

Nobody has bagged aventadors you spastic, only people who would say a chrome wrapped aventador is the absolute best car they would buy

Plastic door stopper. Mfw

This baby right here.

A fleet of toyota truenos painted like would you expect.

Every year me and my butlers would take to the streets en masse

If i didnt care about resale either: