So ever Thursday we have these Meets called Thursday Night meets (In Vancouver BC). Here are some pics

So ever Thursday we have these Meets called Thursday Night meets (In Vancouver BC). Here are some pics,

DESU its mostly ricer/stance shit.

ooo, goodies.

Did you take a pic of that white 86 with the kit?

How's the crowd? I used to go to the gtrc thursday night meets years ago and it was always chill and responsible. Or is this revscene related? They usually won't put up with fuckers ruining it for everyone else.

The nitrous purge added a nice touch, but why the sombrero?

ughhh they ruined it

maximized the ugliness while minimizing the effort involved

Unrelated to RS, but I haven't gone myself because of pajeets in foxbodies doing burnouts in front of cops who frequent the Timmies there. I may go back next week since I haven't gone in a year or so.

I remember when it was first organized by a guy who had a bagged A4 (now drives an FR-S), and was no more than twenty or thirty people. Now the meet brings in everyone, faggots included.

>Thursday we have these Meets called Thursday Night meets
Did you have to get an American to name that for you?

>first organized by a guy who had a bagged A4 (now drives an FR-S),
Sounds like the meet was organized by faggots all along.

It's alright, pretty chill. No revving or the cops kick everyone out (happened last week).

Only thing is it's mostly stance and ricer stuff. I only go because there isn't anything else. If there was another meet with some proper tuner shit (like engine mods) then I would rather go to that.

yuck

Who has these meets? Veeky Forums? I wish I had known about them before I rekt my jag. Now I'm driving a shitty diesel jetta and saving up for an R32. I will come to one eventually (richmondfag here)

Looks about right for wongcouver

bump

Seems appropriate for a country of this magnitude.

gross

I was going to ask what you drive. Im pretty big in the community and I hate how its just stance garbage, would like to see some actual driveable cars for once.

Literally all of these cars look like shit.

Its a long running inside joke with the owner of the car. Also mexican racing meme

I'm gonna spam my photos here because idk where else to post them.
Went to a "JDM" meet today. It was decent.
Also please tell me how to make my photos look better.

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?
Pretty nice Datsun 2bh

5/?

6/?

A couple of shitboxes

7/?

8/8

That's all for today folks.

Digging this paseo