/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Lilac and Rose Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/the-witcher-kings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Ciri is pure.

Shani is perfection.

What's the best build for combat and potions? I went full sign build and it was piss easy.

every build is piss easy if you go fully into any tree

Should have Geralt asked Yen for a threesome with her friend Triss before, would she have accepted?
You know, for Geralt

Let's ruin everyone's day, shall we?

Both were wittier and more enjoyable in the books, but oh well...

Who else moved to Touissant for good? Fuck Velen, that ugly bog.

I'm playing through on death march, and fuck me in the ass I hate wild dogs and wolves. I'll annihilate 10+ nekkers or drowners, 5+ humans, bosses, whatever. I run like a bitch from wild dogs and wolves

RIP Sheala de Tansarville

She was my favourite character in witcher 2 besides Phillipa

fuck this shitty earth

>you will never fuck her pain away in the dungeon

>Unseen Elder is just some awkward antisocial autist
>tfw he probably spends most of his time shitposting on some vampiric version of Veeky Forums

Sile was awesome, shame she didn't at least get a cameo more similar to Letho's.

What choices do I have to make to save Detlaff?

Go after Sianna, don't take the ribbon and let him go after he kills her.

Thanks.

>hey guys lets just write off one of the major characters in the last game with a shitty unfitting death after introducing her to the MC for 5 seconds
>dude lmao
fucking fuck them

>Geralt 15 points in Gwent
>Vilgefortz 7
>Vilgefortz kicked the shit out of Geralt without breaking a sweat
Vilgefortz to 20 when?

>Regis is 7 points
>Golden Dragon is 7 points
>G O'D is 4 fucking points
You literally cannot make this shit up

Gwent is cancer.

Once you learn you can parry them thye aren't so bad.

Also knowing that attacking an enemy in a group causes all the rest to get far more aggressive helps to know as well.

I would have loved having her on the boat instead of Rita or Fringilla, they weren't in the previous games and it's not like CDPR gave their book characters justice in the in the few minutes they got in W3. Their appearances ended up feeling very pointless. They should have went with a character who was already introduced in previous game.

Sure, she is dead for part of the players and most W3 players haven't even played the second game, but still, Letho was added to KM battle, she could have been added to the boat with the rest of the Lodge.

I don't like Olgierd but I want the viper sword

I want Iris and black roach both

What do

Always wanted to fuck her so bad.

Shame they just kill her off, even if you chose not to.

G O'D is 2 points noob. Get it right.

the swords get outpaced really fast in B&W so just take the saddle, it lasts longer.

Get the swords in NG+ or something.

How can I get Olgierd's painting? Stop Iris from killing herself, or is there some other way?

Bruxae and Alps are the most annoying pieces of shit in the game.

>cancerous invisibility mechanic
>cancerous jump mechanic
>dodge EVERYTHING you throw at them, just always hop hop, jump away
>make annoying as fuck sounds all fight long
>scream and shout like some woman during her period
>flurry of fast attacks that will break your parry and fuck you over no matter what you do

Yeah I guess if you are an idiot and don't know how to approach fighting them they can give you a ton of problems.

So can we all agree that she's the best waifu in the entire game?

>pedophile v ampire
>waifu

>just git gud
Yeah, I too can swallow a black blood potion and just try to attack them from behind like every other monster, doesn't change the fact that they're a massive pain in the ass

>aard+necrophage oil
>strong attack
>dead
wew lad

It's so hard to just put down an Yrden and hit them with a moon dust bomb right?

cute
u
t
e

Me and my genetically modified blank shooting freak boyfriend are spending a romantic weekend in Toussaint!

who is that semon demen

Hi Yennefer! :3

Wow, I'm an idiot. I have 300+ hours into Witcher 3, and somehow I had no idea you could parry wolves. Thank you, good sir.

It was a long time before I learned you could as well. Just didn't occur to me to even try.

Best shit in B&W for me.
Funny and challenging

>tfw love Triss
>tfw love Yen too

>that bureaucratic bank quest in B&W
Only CDPR could make that quest entertaining. Not sure why, but I found it really funny.

Both are great, just do the threesome.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE HAHA

So cute, to quote Geralt "That night...it was magic".

Triss is the worst.

Never ever
Even if she wasn't a paedo vampire, she'd be bottom-tier waifu material

>Triss is the best
FTFY

Doesn't need fixing. I didn't stutter.

Ok, then you're just wrong.

I'm never wrong.

Does anyone ever play witcher 2 without a 0 weight mod?

I've never been able to, but I've never felt the need to weight hax in witcher 3 for some reason.

Ok, then you were just lying.

I also never lie.

Triss is just shit.

She's a shitty person, shitty friend, and even a shitty sorceress.

Triss is a realistic character, flawed and struggling to make the right decisions, I love how she grows and progresses as a person throughout the series.

>yfw you cut your way through six men wielding longswords and axes, make it to the archer, and he pulls out a blackjack

>want to beat o'dimms riddle because fees like its the proper way to beat the game
>really want o'dimm to win and shitgierd to die

>Triss is a realistic character, flawed and struggling

No shit.

Doesn't stop her from being shitty.

I appreciate her for both her flaws and virtues. Triss is constantly changing, moving forward, becoming a better person, learning from her mistakes. Plus, she is kind and sweet and my Geralt loves her.

I saved before entering the cave. Watching him walk away, tossing Olgierd's skull up and down in one hand while whistling his theme song was way cooler in a lot of respects.

Gaunter is one of my favorite video game characters of all time, he's such a menacing presence.

I've never used any mods in any of the witcher games.

After I got the mutation that makes every killing blow either an execution or dismemberment, I haven't bothered to use any other. It's just too satisfying for me to give up.

What kind of hair and beard do you guys rock on Geralt? I go for pic related. I feel like a swordsman wouldn't want long hair swinging in his face and shit.

That haircut is disgusting imo, Geralt looks like a retard.

>he doesn't know the joy of having a permanent +210% attack power and sign intensity.

I always either go with default, or with the Cintrian.

None of the others look anywhere decent.

I just let his beard grow out. Looks good with hairworks.

Default fullbeard or rebel goatee

All others look retarded

That picture isn't very flattering, but otherwise I disagree.

The only two haircuts I like are default and shaved sides with a pony tail. The haircut on the pic really looks hideous to me, imo it's the worst one. Even that yokel haircut added in B&W as a joke looks better.

nope

I use that one as well, but /wtc/ has ruined it for me

Why does everyone in Toussaint speak in rhymes?

Such speech is amusing only about three times.

Cuz toussaint is France and Polacks hate the french

I like to use that one when I want Geralt to look like a douche.

Not when I'm being serious though.

It's more Italy really. It's a mixture of both.

>France

Its clearly Italy or Spain/Portugal

>tfw best king is dead

Why even ploughin' live

The entire knightly tradition thing is clearly inspired by France.

Ciri was sitting cross-legged on the ground, paying great attention to cards at hand. Geralt tried to teach her some Gwent one lazy afternoon and unfortunately, she didn't seem to understand card games at all. He threw a spy with a backward motion, his superior tactics granting him two additional siege cards. Ciri pouted and threw her deck in the air, then kicked at the match cards and walked off.

Geralt wasn't going to let that one slide. She makes fun of my horse, fine. She insults my beard, fine by me. She drinks all my apple juice? Okay! But disrespecting Gwent? Fuck no.

– Come over here – he barked at her.
– I won't. Your game of chance bores me.
– It's a game of skill, cunt. Come over here.

Ciri approached him exasperated, a her face a mask of shock.

– Did you just call me a cunt?
– I did. You're shit at cards. You insult my superior tactics, call me a lucker. Well guess what, Ciri. You're no longer a kid. I will no longer restrain myself.

Geralt grabbed her by the neck and bent her down, quickly unsheathed his silver sword began smacking ass with the flat of the blade. She shouted in pain for a while, then began moaning. Oh no, thought Geralt. Not again.

– M-more – she begged, some strange obsession in her eyes. Her hands already began unbuttoning her shirt.

The witcher sighed and took off his pants and breeches. Ciri instantly got to his giant mutated cock and began sucking furiously, pulling painfully at his majestic albino bush. Geralt patted her head in a preoccupied manner and thought of Yennefer sucking Triss' tits to make himself hard. His cock instantly hardened, seemingly because of Ciri's tongue covering it with tons of slobber.

She's my daughter, he thought. I have to make her happy, otherwise what kind of a father am I? He thought about Yen playing nude Gwent with Triss, making himself jizz violently. Ciri slurped at his fluorescent semen and let out a muffled gasp of comfort.

It's my duty. My destiny. My daughter.

>Yen playing nude Gwent with Triss
I hope they add this to Gwent standalone.

As a person who's been to all 4 countries I can tell you it's France with inspirations from the others

Generic plebs.

Shit taste desu senpai

BAKA

moddb.com/mods/the-witcher-kings

>tfw its getting updated soon

Kaedwen comfiest borders desu lads

I use that one from time to time, Geralt is supposed to have terrible taste and I think the main concept artist had been trying for that hairstyle for years. I mostly went with the not too long one because it was the most like the hairstyle from the original without being completely shitty like the long hairstyle they went with.

anyone else buy the gwent decks? pretty solid quality desu senpai. kinda wish I had an extra for the sake of collecting

I considered it but decided against it.

I figured what the fuck, $10 a kit was nothing. and I regret nothing. I don't have much by the way of videogame stuff, but I really like em

now if only I had irl friends to play it with instead of staring at it ;_;

I probably would have but money was tight at the end of that month.

And the deal ended like the day after payday or something, so I just figured fuck it.

If it lasted like a week longer I probably would have got it, or if it was free.

Full beard or shaved.

dang, that's a bummer

>you will never fuck the dutchess

why live

Damn it.

>Elven fuccboi haircut

Kill yourself.

L I T E R A L L Y P E R F E C T