What would it take to change us to the more superior left-lane driving?

What would it take to change us to the more superior left-lane driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/43462-countries-crash-death-rates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Losing the superiority complex for one.

>Majority of the world Right Handed Drivers.
>WELL OBVIOUSLY LEFT IS SUPERIOR BECAUSE LESS PEOPLE USE IT.

I think the issue is smug contrarianism.

JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM JDM

JDM a shit.

>All the left-lane driving, including America

Nice to see something America does with the rest of the world, that the U.K doesn't

>majority of world right hand drivers
you mean
>majority of chavs and south asian gooks who can't decide what religion to follow drive on the right side

actually, left-lane is indeed better, majority of people are right-handed, its much more practical and safer to have your dominant hand on the steering wheel during shifting/overtaking/whatever

you moron, did you even read the thread

Disregard that I suck cocks

Brits and Japs drive left sided so they can quickly stab a passer by with their main hand

Rest of world drives right sided so men sitting on left side of cart can pass other carts on right with least chances of a collision

>dominant hand on the steering wheel
No it's not.
It's better to have your stronger harm on the shifter to shift those hard shifts.
The wheel can be used with both hands, the shifter cannot. So it's best to have your stronger and more precise hand on the shifter

maybe you just have shit motor control stupid fucking faggot ever think about that huh

> thinking shifting is hard and requires your dominant hand
American detected

Take a look at that map again Abernathy.

> br hue hues
> niggers
> europoors
> mudslimes
> gooks
What's the difference

Hear about the American with the inferiority complex?
He thought he was just the same as everyone else.

Hello my Nigerian friend!

this tbqh.
>It's better to have your stronger harm on the shifter to shift those hard shifts.
Someone who should never operate a standard transmission. And this is coming from someone who drives on the right hand side of the road.

Fuck you, you play air guitar with your dominate hand faggot. Stop being preachy.

What on earth are you on about?
>sooks that no one agrees with them
>goes off on a completely different tangent

I don't.

God damn you're a pussy. Also replace your shit shift cables.

so fucking wrong

I'd argue it's more important to have your dominant hand to operate the radio and other fiddly things in the center console so it takes less of your attention away from driving. Steering is a pretty coarse operation most of the time, and for the times it isn't, you'll have both hands on the wheel anyway.

There is, however one good argument for left-lane driving: vision. Most people are right-eye dominant, and left-lane driving gives your right eye a better overall view of the road.

But it doesn't really matter either way.

yes who cares about steering with precision, much more important to mash the gears in and adjust your radio

How often do you need to drive one-handed with more precision than your left hand is capable of?

are you for real m8

Do you have Parkinson's, m8?

>left handed in a right handed world
>completely proficient with a mouse, steering wheel, shifter, opening doors, using utensils with my right
>can still use my left for writing and general dominant hand things

Feels good, worth the graphite smears from writing.

You wouldn't trust your left hand with your cock so why would you risk your life.

>not leaving your right hand free to use the mouse

>smug contrarianism.
That IS why America drives on the right, though.

Most of the rest of the world does it because Napoleon was left-handed and wanted his sword arm to be on the side of oncoming people.

Otherwise, left-side is superior for safety; most people are right handed and right eye dominant. That means their dominant hand is on the steering wheel, and their dominant eye can see down the middle of the road.

> He hasn't learned how to be ambidextrous

>tfw right handed and have left dominant eye

learn english.
oh wait, USA? forget spanish.

Main reasons to change to the left would be cheap Japanese used cars. Take a look at NZ car market for instance.

wrong, why do u think guitarists use left hand for playing chords?

>ITT: americucks get butt flustered

its much more important to have your good hand steer the car than change gear dingus.

>only relevant countries drive on the left

how's india relevant?

>amerifats and russians use their right hand to change gear so their less dominant hand is always on the wheel hence why they constantly have car accidents

because it's ex British empire and makes all our tea

>livescience.com/43462-countries-crash-death-rates.html
>top 25 all are right side diriving
>three of the bottom 25 are left hand driving

point proven

Growing economy, billion people, space program, makes half your shit.

Hey some of that tea comes from Sri Lanka.

Where they also drive on the left.

And then the US defense alliance comes in with an ignorant post. Fitting.
>inb4 I'm not even American tho!

It doesn't matter on what side you drive, it only matters that everyone does the same so we can streamline mass production. Muh dominant eyes/hands is percentile jerking. Same with Americans and their imperial measurements. Nothing but unnecessary paperwork and effort.

But when it comes to vehicles both UK, yanks and japs all use the superior mph system.

>superior
Read the post again Jamal and restate

Growing a set of balls & not kowtowing to the French

>japs use mph

fuck you guys are dumb

>nihon
>mph
Amuricuck pls go, Japan uses the superior kmh system.

>the superior kmh system.
>superior

>shifting with your left hand
fuck off

name one thing better about miles...?
i can't think of one, btw nice speed limits of 88.5km/h on straight roads you got there.

>Canada will never drive on the left again
>Canada will never have a red ensign again
>Canada will never use miles again
We turned ourselves into the black sheep of the commonwealth

I'm european.

BTW. Old pre war racing cars like for example the bugattis. Had the shifter outside the car so that even in a right hand drive car the driver would use the right hand to shift gears.

Well, you can use your right hand on the steering when you aren't using it elsewhere.
And when you are using it elsewhere, it's better that you use your best hand.

>less numbers is harder to remember then more numbers
>a simply simpler system isn't superior

you keep on having to remember all those numbers up to 120 while we only have to learn up to 70 kek

>Americans have issues counting to 120
Not like it's relevant, in Germany there's only one speed limit and that is NO SPEED LIMIT ON THE AUTOBAAAAHHHN

ive driven there yes there is limits on the autobahn m8

Except you left out the following speed limits (counting private roads and parking lots): 10, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65.

not in the superior UK we don't

Yeah, when you're close to a city maybe, that don't matter tho

What retard nation uses 5mph increments?