Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/rSmHFVTG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ech

1st for a Rooster leading and protecting its Hens.

shit thread
shit game

agreed

hahaha why would you make a new thread this game is shit my man

dead game dead general

WTB Latron Wraith barrel.

>Volt
>nerfed

>go fast
>aspies whine in chat
???

made on the day everything got touched. Volt is still shit now the chickboypussy can out speed him.

>muh slide
git gud

>hotfix #12
>probably more to come

hey DE, if you have to hotfix the update TWELVE FUCKING TIMES maybe you should not release it at all??

marketing deadlines dude, they obviously didnt have enough time to finish it.

>4k

>wahhh why do these people keep trying to fix their mistakes?

>putting out updates that have bugs in them

>rationalize fixing their update 12 times in half a fucking month

Name one comapny that doesn't do this

of course it's good they hotfix you fucking retard, thats not the point

>the difference between completely replacing a pipe and putting duct tape over the cracks on a pipe
>looks it's fixed
>there are still obvious bugs after 2 weeks.

new to this game

how do I become pic related?

buy plat

What Warframe/weapon combo would turn me into something that resembles Samus?

Build Staticor and Opticor.

>tfw that shit is canon

>new to this game

leave until the next update War within and hope it's better lol, the game is in a bad spot right now

Many developers who produce directly for consoles play test the updates beforehand. More than to count.
No I'm not saying there would be less bugs if this game was console exclusive. It just wouldn't get any updates.

A couple of those were to fix something broken by the previous hotfix that fixed something broken by the previous hotfix that fixed something broken by the previous hotfix.

yeah it really reeks of incompetence and desperate damage control maybe I'm too negative tho

Could somebody share their equinox main build? S/he seems fun.

Assuming you meant Maim build, just stack it chock full of range+efficiency and that's it.
Those are the only things affecting Maim.

Go mostly for range and duration/efficiency. A little Strength is nice, but unneeded. Maim is the best ability.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

frame guide for guidelines

pic related is my Maim build, pretty much minmaxed

ignore this

Stop trying to make me gay.

>telling someone to ignore the objectively correct answer to their question

But it's exactly the same as the other two replies

Can I play something that isn't Hieracon for cores? Is there any node in this game that doesn't have shitty rewards?

there's a difference.
Speaking for the whole general is not how Veeky Forums works.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/rSmHFVTG/

What are you talking about? A guy asked for a build, and another guy posted the build

>there's a difference.
yeah, guide goes into greater detail than the other replies, including recommending Natural Talent and the fact that Maim sucks against armor

Shit, now that the Starchart changed I have some random mission nodes unlocked and don't know which junctions I already activated. I also feel like my progress is all 'wrong' since I'm not doing the quests in the order they are given now.

Thanks, DE.

>Natural Talent for an ability you cast once and it lasts five minutes

>I don't like this guy's behavior so people should ignore him
Go cry over at reddit you gigantic cockmongering faggot

Warframe has extensive bug testing before it updating consoles. Their QA team even does it for free, sometimes they even pay to test the game.

hints the terrible job

you have no idea how to play Equinox

t. Master

>heels
>dress
>THICC thighs
volt is the original warframe fuccboi

>cast maim
>let it charge up until there's tons of enemies
>detonate, cast again
>repeat

again, you have no idea how to play Equinox. In fact I don't think you've ever played Maim Equinox and only know how it works by reading the wiki

>hints

No. Stop it. We're not doing this again.

>not refreshing it for the gigantic fucking CC
>needing to charge it for more than 2 heavies worth of HP before blowing it
I bet you play Ember and don't even press 2 you double faggot.

Why are you so hostile?

thanks

I have no idea what you are talking. No one knows what you are thinking at all times fag.

>Why are you so hostile?
you mean besides the fact you have no idea what you're talking about but pretends like you do, thus spreading misinformation?

>spreading misinformation
>on Veeky Forums

no way

That explains why the last update alone was full of no bugs that broke your game at all.

We are the team that has to find bugs, but don't find too many or you make the game look bad.

sorry

mastering ash p right now, is his only good ability press 4 to watch a cutscene?

woah captcha that wasn't my pic wtf.

he has 3 other abilities retard it's called bladestorm, bladestorm and bladestorm

Don't forget that his passive Bladestorm is the best passive in the entire game.

he can strip armor with shuriken (but that's just a gimmick)
he can go invisible/let his team go invisible (but it's shit next to loki/ivara/tenchufag focus)
he can teleport behind one dude and do a bunch of damage
OR he can baldstorm behind like fifty dudes at once and kill them all

he has workable abilities, but the only unique thing he has going for him is the anime freakout

Does this really meet the energy efficiency cap?

after playing loki ash's cloak feels pointless.

So I guess I will just mash 4.

No!

WOAH... epic

Replace speed drift, natural talent, and quick thinking with power strength.

yes

Max FE + SL is enough to meet efficiency cap for channeled abilities (barring any nother duration/efficiency mods). Both FE and SL need to be maxed

(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)

>Maim
>Power Strength

are you for real now
the only thing right in his whole fucking guide is the equinox section, can confirm

sorties ;^)

nigga the entire guide is right, including the equinox section

if you think otherwise plz state why

Most abilities in this game are pointless, unfortunately.

Just give up and embrace the only space ninja in this space ninja game.

only your equinox section is right as far as i've been able to tell
the rest is full of opinions and shit like zephyr's tail wind being a bullet jump, most of the thing is very misguiding which kinda trumps the point of writing a guide in the first place

>this tail wind meme again

please stop, I'm sick of arguing about this. It's a shit ability, and the extremely minor uses you've given for it aren't enough to make it good

>most of the thing is very misguiding
like what?

>Let's fix this broken thing by breaking 2 other things in the process
>surely this won't have ramifications
:^) BUY PLAT

>interacting with BPNPC
guys please

>1

>1

fuck out of here

??????????????????

feet

>like what?
i'm not gonna point out all your flaws man, i said "shit like the zephyr tail wind etc" because it's the first thing that came to mind
what i mean is, you're being very subjective when it comes to describing things

for example, if i was describing your guide objectively, i'd say "it's a series of guidelines written by someone from /wfg/ that has sparked a lot of controversy among regulars"
if i were to describe it subjectively, i'd say "it's a piece of shit written by a moron who for some reason still visits the thread even after 5 months of actively trying to get him out and nobody should follow his advice"

you get what i mean
if you're gonna write something supposed to guide people, write shit objectively
otherwise it's not a guide, ya dig

There was this long-ass chain of replies the other day where people were responding with misspelled aphorisms (doggy-dog world, etc).

I thought you were doing that, but I guess instead you're just retarded.

It's subjective, but that means nothing. A lot of things are subjective; opinions are highly valued in our society. It matters most how well someone can back up there opinion, which I have done extensively in the guide; it also matters to some people who wrote the guide, and I have 1k+ hours and every frame. Saying "it's meaningless because it's subjective" is silly. There are few enough objective ways to compare Warframes that going by pure objectivity alone is worthless.

>bladestorm rework delayed for 2 years
>release deluxe skin a week before rework

OY VEY

>Let's fix this broken thing by breaking 2 other things in the process
I know you are memeing, even if you dont, but at least do some basic math. The majority of the time they are fixing things that should have been fixed before release. They arent breaking the game with fixes

I need a boyfriend!

i see you're not getting my point thus proving that you're very hard to talk to but have fun being you i guess

Are you a cute girl?

Then ask senpai out! Just DO it. Don't pussyfoot around it, and if he misunderstands then rephrase yourself! And if he's too dense to get it, then literally take his pants off and give him a BJ.

Don't we find sleeks near everytime they fix something? It's no longer memeing when they do this shit bud.

>TennoCon update is shit

I was afraid this would happen, of course shitty update is never good but it's especially bad because it's after tennocon. Why?

for whole day DEvs were praised and told by thousand of nerds how great and *loved* they are, that has to go to your head. I'm afraid now they believe they are the best devs on earth who can't do now wrong and with their over inflated EGOs they will become even more stubborn in their shit decisions, and we already had a taste of that with"new vomit -inducing AW is fine" shit

Only possible upside I see is that they somehow get *inspired* to make the better for all these fans lmao and not just to please their dogeating overlords. I secretly hope some crippled faggot on wheelchair wheeled to stevo and told him how Warframe is his life etc. and steve's canadians cuck instincts kicked in and now he believes his work on this game is some kind of mission

liked and subscribed

ewww no

I dont have anyone to ask ;-;

It's a shitshow

getting laid as a homo is the easiest shit, they have fetish for everything

you need your tummy kissu'd

I understand what you're saying. I'm saying you're wrong