Honda has done it again, making a flawless machine at a reasonable price. Why would anyone need anything more...

Honda has done it again, making a flawless machine at a reasonable price. Why would anyone need anything more? A economical car that's as fast as a BRZ. If anyone needs a more powerful machine than this, than they should just get a sports car and stop complaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/11/the-new-honda-civic-1-5t-is-faster-than-the-old-civic-si.html
civicx.com/threads/2016-civic-vs-9th-gen-civic-si-acceleration-tests-by-hondata.1465/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was surprised by how aggressive it looked in real life and I thought the wheels were interesting. My little sister just bought one.

Cuck pls go

Nice accord crosstour.

that thing looks fucking horrible. looks like the new maxima

i'm actually pretty excited to see what kind of aftermarket support the new turbo powertrain will get. the 1.5t is apparently faster than the previous generation's si. getting into a slow-fast econobox is pretty easy these days.

That looks like boaty mcboatface.

>My little sister just bought one.

Any pictures?

of your littel sister i mean

Op you dumbfuck there's already a car that's better than that shit you posted. Wrx

fuck off faggot

jane fonda ain't got a motor at the back of her honda

No matter what you do to it, it's still a 1.5l I4. It might be as fast as the previous generations Si, but the Si's 2.4l NA K24Z7 engine will always be better for tuning. With a PRL turbo kit you can get up to 400whp on stock internals. Something that I don't think is possible with a 1.5l.

Stop posting stupid shit you fagtard. Posting a 4 door Honda. What a dumbfuck

>faster than previous generation si
2015 Honda civic si
>6speed
>205 bhp 174 torque
2016 Honda civic turbo
>174 HP
>Cvt only.
Hwat

autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/11/the-new-honda-civic-1-5t-is-faster-than-the-old-civic-si.html
civicx.com/threads/2016-civic-vs-9th-gen-civic-si-acceleration-tests-by-hondata.1465/

>half second faster quarter mile on the turbo
>same 0-60 time

The turbo engine probably makes much better low end torque.

Yep, I know it's hard to comprehend but spec sheets and numbers don't always determine what's faster. The EX-T has very similar 0-60 times.

>says the Civic looks bad
>posts a Renault Maxima

Toppest of Keks

>what

>these tests were real world

Girl at my college bought one, really nice car for what it is.

I'd never buy one but... still quite nice.

I need a new car... when civics are starting to catch up to my cars 0-60 it's time to start re-evaluating my life decisions.

love it but i hate the fake vents. This meme needs to go (pls).

k

Best year SI starting at 8th gen is what? I really like the 8th gen and the 2014.

If you place that much importance on a car's 0-60... it's time to start re-evaluating your life decisions

More torque thanks to a turbo and Honda has actually become very good at CVTs. The new one alters it's shiftpoints dependent on driving mode. It detects pedal force and the rapidness of the depression to figure out when you want to go fast and alters engine behavior when you're pushing it. The turbo can spool at different rates too.

I hope Volvo sues them for stealing their design and making it ugly as fuck in the process.

The hatchback concept looks really good.

wouldbuyasfamilycar/10

i wonder if this generation's look will arrive to europe

I never understood this. why do so many new hatchbacks have those stupid angled hatches? its like all the length and weight of a wagon with none of the utility. rear hatch should be as vertical as possible.

>fast as a BRZ
kek
like the BRZ is fast

trade off some space for aesthetics. I think the space in angled hatchbacks is large enough that the space you give up is pretty much negligible.

>coupe sedan
yeah, that shit needs to stop

people who buy piece of shit fwd hondas dont care about tuning

Funny cause I always thought wagons look better with a more square hatch.

looks are subjective. I would go for angled long hatches.

>as fast as a BRZ
>why would anyone want anything more

Because it doesn't make sense for a daily driver.

I just bought an accord sport yesterday for a daily driver. Honda is making much nicer cheap cars now than they used to.

Why wouldn't it? There are plenty of cars available that are easily daily drivable, that can accelerate faster than a minivan.
>hondafag settles, and thinks everybody else should too

>Multi-link bench racing.

>as fast as a brz
Soooooo a Honda accord?

I'm buying one next weekend, OP.

Probably gonna go with the EX-L trim in silver, can't wait.

why do all new cars look the same

Why wouldn't i want a fast car?

0-60, and 0-100 are some of the most important numbers for daily driving situations.

sensors indicate category 5 bench racer

Sensors indicate category 5 bus rider

Kids kids, you're both faggots

>launching your car at every stoplight
Bye bye, clutch!