Swastika sign

卐 Only some will know the true meaning of this sign and its intentions

It means peace and love

Nobody knows what it meant originally but it crops up wherever indo-europeans went, which is why hitler used it

I assume it has to do with the sun since its always related to solar symbolism

were the aryans even considered a civilization? did they have complex social structures and language? or just muh germanic warlords

Hail hitler my nazi friend

Read Guenon

>always related to solar symbolism
Um, no it isnt. Often it has no context at all, the earliest appearances seem to be related to fertility

So Hitler just worshipped the sun and sacrificed tons of Jews Aztec style so the sun can continue to rise

The Aryans started out as barbarians, like all Indo-Europeans, but they founded two of the greatest civilisations the world has known in the form of India and Persia. Also Hanigalblat, bit no-one has heard of them.

>the sun isn't a fertility symbol

>the sun isn't a fertility symbol
Your reading comprehension is terrible. I said the swastika has no particular association with the sun, while it does have some association with fertility. Whether the sun is ever a fertility symbol is irrelevant

is that because she burns the eyes like the sight of YOUR MUM

its definitely related to the likes of other solar symbols like the Sun cross and was used in similar circumstances.

>Nobody knows what it meant originally but it crops up wherever indo-europeans went

False, it appeared before in the Indu valley civilization whcih was Dravidian.

It's not an "aryan" symbol for fuck's sake.

oh fugg :-DDDD
gnadzis :-DDD

>one symbol
>only one true meaning
Symbols change their meanings over time. Nowadays the Swastika is the sign of Nazism.

The first meme.

>You will never cleanse Judea with your fellow Samnite brothers...

>Samnite
>Judea

Huh?

>jewish friend shows me his bar mitzvah video
>I show him my sacred thread ceremony
>he freaks out because of

wat

It's the happy windmill of friendship and tolerance :)

Hitler, like many cult leaders, stole symbolism and names from various older religions while trying to make his own following.