youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo
washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/5551475654.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for ABS cucks

first for abs is for plebs

fuck abs

>just for indian guy

Here is a fun one for ya.
People doing that is why the brakes boil on ktm390's and its a meme for being a shit beginner bike, they stomp the rear brake into the ground while pulling the front all the way to the bar and wonder why their brakes end up locking.

Daily reminder if you can't do stoppies you're not entitled to complain about ABS.

i'm a little out of the loop as far as beginners go, i can admit. but that strikes me as more of a problem with peoples' education than anything inherently wrong with the brake system itself. are people who give that little of a shit about their safety and development as riders really at any less risk for getting fucked up in general?

Ducati has the best front fairing and headlight design of any current sport bike. My god do they ever put time and attention into the styling.

Considering those same people were doing fine on bikes without ABS beforehand i do not see why not, it is just teaching bad habits and most countries are enforcing that beginners have to learn with ABS.

hey friends

i don't do stunner shit (not even willies) so i can't independently confirm, but ABS documentation explicitly warns you that stoppies are still possible and it's (obviously) still up to you to properly modulate your brake lever.

I think of it like this, they simply do not know any better and its the generation that relies on technology riding the bikes, they can put all of their force on the brakes and nothing bad happens so they do all the time because its fun.

needs more tiger

>most countries are enforcing that beginners have to learn with ABS
the whole anti-ABS thing spontaneously makes a lot of sense now. i didn't even know that. i'm from murika where ABS is a luxury. maybe ABS really isn't for beginners. i could get behind that. i really don't think there's anything wrong with ABS in general though.

the moment the rear wheel starts lifting you will get a discrepancy in front and rear wheel speed in the sensors.

new ABS systems are tied into the 6 axis IMUs and will actually allow you to jam the lever on at FULL LEAN ANGLE and the bike won't crash so good luck making one of those do a stoppie.

>pani's are just a re-designed 848/1X98

>Ducati has the best front fairing and headlight design of any current sport bike.

I know. Aprilia's RSV4 front is so kawasaki zx10ish, and the MV looks like a suzuki. no thanks.

neat

As nice a front end as the CBR has the rest of the Ducati just blows it away.

Ducati Tiger you say?

that sounds more advanced than the likely bargain-bin system on my versys

cbr600rr is p cool tho

The DBT stickers are 4" x 1", for the anons that asked. Should be shipping in a couple weeks. Link's in our containment thread.

Finally got my baiku finished. I can't believe I went 8 years with no baiku.

wait sticker guy is a hasbike now?
when did this happen?

24th for anyone who disrespects their own baiku is a faggot who doesn't deserve a bike in the first place. Looking at you kkk

i was actually just about to send you an email about that on your bigfart page because i wasn't sure if you were still here. cheers

Post your bike, i want to see how clean it is user.

disrespects in what way user

You'll still get a discrepancy in the wheelspeed sensors and it'll think the front is sliding ergo needs less braking force ergo the rear will drop back down.

It's kind of like the traction control system in the GSX-S1000, it doesn't technically have an actual anti-wheelie function (anti wheelie isn't a safety feature, it's designed to make the front wheel just hover to get the best drive on track) but when you do a wheelie with the TC on, eventually the front wheel slows down and it spoons torque off and slowly brings it down.

That being said in my experience cheap ABS systems don't put you close enough to the threshold to get you doing stoppies, the one on the CB400SF probably cuts in at 70% of "stoppie power" in my guesstimation.

where to get preorder

I love my bike, but it is a piece of shit.

You can leave your implications at home brah.

I've been waiting for a manufacturer to start offering something like BMW's laser projector headlights on a motorcycle.
Three vertically oriented symmetrical head lamps would be quite striking on a bike, and it'd be unique as well.

No more bug eyes, no more cyclops, no more angry face.

are you going to put a dbt sticker on your suburban

I once went 5 years bikeless. I cheated though, I borrowed a bike now and again. I couldn't last. I've been riding since I was 16. It's good for my mental hygiene. It's like a pervasive blood disease or, apparently homosexuality (Brokeback Mountain).
"I cain't quite chuu!"

>don't want to be a cruiser cuck
>can't get over how fucking sexy that Indian Scout in grey looks
H-HELP

interesting. i'm probably not as educated about how ABS actually works as i should be, i'm gonna do some digging. cheers. that section on stoppies is probably just in the manual to cover kawi's ass.

I don't have either but I will be putting it on something.

twenty one years nobike.

rode once in all that time, around the block.

no regrets

>mfw gramps is funny

you'll get used to the taste of dick user

Put it on your mums dildo so she's always getting fukt by DBT

the abs on the cb400sf cuts in at around 80% of the braking power, i own the non abs one and have ridden two others that had ABS.

maybe you can put it on your backpack

Want a dbt sticker but I'm afraid someone will try talking to me.

s m h desu senpai, drop my spaghetti bad enough when other beemer owners try to talk to me.

>yfw

>stickers
>backpack
How

>the abs on the cb400sf cuts in at around 80% of the braking power

it's like every surface is the same and friction is a constant

>why did he drive a Touring bike?

That's a cruiser.

He customized that bike himself.

>want a dbt sticker
>have to pay through paypal
>paypal is fucking garbage and has a hold on my card because they want all of my personal information

yeah im glad i ended up with one that doesnt have it, especially considering how many dirt roads are around where i live, i imagine the abs would make the brakes near useless on dirt.

Comfort.
Plus the bitches.

Customized it to what? Make turning an agonizing process and kill speed for comfort. And there's that scene where he goes 150 kph - is that supposed to be fast?

>getting bitches with a touring bike

I guess if you're into 50 year old biker bitches.

I thought he stole it for a while, until I realized I was mixing up the story with Megazone 23.

Contact BYT via email. Might be another way. He's a friendly user.

>"Come on Tetsuo, let's burn rubber"

nm4 and victory vision are space tier motorcycles.

that's a brave man taking that big of a bike on terrain like that

I agree

>boring webm
>speedometer doesn't work
>tachometer does

let jesus take the bars

this

saves resale value when you fix it before selling

funny enough, the speedometer broke 52.3 miles into that 2000 mile roadtrip
>needing a speedometer
>not knowing dbt is full of boring webms

It's too wild, you couldn't handle it.

Jesus Christ you're anal.

>tfw lowsided
>tfw fairings I just repaired fucked up again, along with a bent brake pedal

also this

I just notice shit, user, stop letting your autism get out of hand

nice nose, no seriously i mean it.

source video? i wanna hear the audio

I still don't know the setup for this. The guy seems pissed at the riders even though he was riding on the wrong side of the road, and then cites his children's safety as his reason for trying to run them off of the road.

I'm going to go look at this and most likely buy it tomorrow.

Is this the deal of the century?

austin.craigslist.org/mcy/5553554641.html

youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo

He's a crank who lives on that road. The riders use the road for late night speed runs, and the crank is cranky about it.

that's a hell of a deal.

i love how he points to the other guy as he walks up to him. and how he spontaneously realizes how fucked he would be in a fistfight against two guys wearing helmets and gloves

literally leap on that as soon as you possibly can, if you're mechanically inclined enough to fix it up.

If I can fix a Miata I can fix a thumper.

I'm most likely buying it even if I have to put the top down and stick it in the passenger seat.

>"I GOT MY MOTHAFUCKIN KEEEEEEEIIIIIIIDS"

Wow, what a terrible individual. Plain, dumb, stupid rednecks like that pair right there. Feel bad for their kids. Pisses me off watching shit like that. Dumbasses. 0 logic

well im off for a ride, ill dump some pics when i get back.

Are older 250 models like say an early 2000's Ninja 250 good for a beginner to learn to wrench on? I'm expecting something to break within the first hundred or so miles.

yes

but get a fi hunnid niqqa

that's just parents in general. maybe not to that degree, but pretty much everyone is irrational about their children. then again, pretty much everyone is irrational about pretty much everything in the first place

What's the benefit of a 500 other than more power?
I can't imagine parts are easier to come across.

>What's the benefit of a 500 other than more power?
more power, more relaxed highway speed.
>I can't imagine parts are easier to come across.
that has nothing to do with engine size

harder, actually. there are far less ninja 500's around than 250's. the benefit is just power, which is irrelevant if you're trying to learn to wrench on it. pre-rework EX250's are going to be bikes you are going to have problems NOT finding parts, becaus of their ubiquity and the fact that they were virtually unchanged for close to 20 years.

I don't understand why they would let their children play out in THAT road though. I could see playing in the street of a residential neighborhood, but a county road? Fuck that noise. I think they just used "B-but the children" as an excuse for their own pet peeve.

500s have highway passing power that 250s lack, and as such they're much more usable, you're likely to keep them longer.

probably, but in that guy's mind he was probably just doing the right thing. doesn't make it any less retarded, but i don't have any trouble believing that the dude really did think on some level that he was watching out for his kids. lots of shitty people try to turn a new leaf for their kids and are only half-way successful.

not tryign to say he was in the right. should probably be in jail for what he did, really. a headbutt is getting off light as fuck.

wheRE DID YOU BUY THOSE???

backyard tuners is the sticker general

>not buying 2 80's and 2 sunset
you can literally just look at the image and google search. or just look through the last thread, you fuck.

even my pa knows how to print stickers, you just need to buy the sticker paper for your printer.

and yeah fuck an abs

I only wanted the 80s one though
>but honestly who spends more than 18 on stickers

washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/5551475654.html
I was looking at this. Bad idea or no? I mostly commute in the city so I thought it would be a nice alternative to the metro.