PlayStation Vita General 2688 - Multiple Wear Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Toukiden 2 new demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/07/toukiden-2-new

>World Of Final Fantasy Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/07/20/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-world

>Fate/Extella adds playable Iskandar
gematsu.com/2016/07/fateextella-adds-p

>Laser Disco Defenders Gets a Confirmed Release Date
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/20/laser-disco-defende

>Berserk New Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/07/20/berserk-for

>Macross Delta: Scramble Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/07/20/newly-announced-ps-vita-excl

>New Game The Challenge Stage Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/07/20/newly-announced-ps4ps-vita-exc

>First look at New Game The Challenge Stage
gematsu.com/2016/07/first-look-new-game-ch

>First look at Macross Delta Scramble
gematsu.com/2016/07/first-look-macross-del

>Dragon Quest Builders Day One Edition announced
gematsu.com/2016/07/dragon-quest-builders-day

>Mary Skelter details The Solar Order, Michiru and Hitsuka
gematsu.com/2016/07/mary-skelter-details-sol

>The Nightmare From Beyond Coming in 2017
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/20/the-nightmare-f

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/07/nippon-ichi-software-summer-greeting-card-possibly-teasing-witch-hundred-knight-2
amazon.com/dp/B0073ESYLS/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2R7983ECTFCHR&coliid=I1LPS0KSGIKVG4
imgur.com/a/WWNR2
gematsu.com/2016/07/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-details-participating-works
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Celebrate Vitagen!

Jannu team is the strongest team.

Literally me

>

GO FIGHT!!!

Go fight! ( •̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ

Welcome to vita, enjoy your stay. My 64gig card died I am forever 16gig now. 90% of my library was digital at the time.

What hurts it most is heat I found out. Don't play while charging or while the charger is connector and don't let your vita warm up in any way. Also you should NEVER EVER eject your memory card to force a reboot. If you did any of those thing you are pretty much fucked, and if you didn't you just got a bad memory card.

I can try sleep now
good night vitagen
have fun user

W-what about Jannu?

Why isn't there a Jannu costume?

"Main" girls only

There will probably be Alter DLC or something

It's really fucking stupid with how they did the main story in Extella. The fact Archer isn't even considered a main character is beyond me

Bordom. Post your skittles, games playing, waiting on, etc.

Currently on PS4, just PSO2 and OverPriced
Vita: Escha and Logy Twilight Sky Plus
Waiting on: SRW Moon Dwellers engilsh if only to laugh at the worse then SAO HF Tier translation.

How is it dumb to have the main characters of Extra as leads in the sequel?

>"Main" girls only
But Jannu is a main girl Anons masturbate to ;_;

Do tell us how bad it is, user.

The only time I ejected my memcard since buying a Vita was to boot it without the digital titles to see if it fixed the random crashing. I'm used to playing while charging since it's never been a problem with literally every device I've owned, but will take note.

As for the heat I cant really do much about it unless I keep my vita in the fridge, since I live in hell incarnate. Gonna take extra care I guess. I backed up most of my stuff and purged Umihara Kawase since it was the outlier with the crashing behaviour, hopefully it helps fix parts of the problem, assuming it was corrupted and not the memcard.

There will never be anymore Nanoha Materials ;_;

Playing Downwell on vita and Tales of Graces on ps3

Because Archer was one of the leads and he's relegated to side character territory.

Mahou Shoujo Nanoha innocent. The Materials are pretty much thte shining stars and are fucking amazing in it.

It's a shame it didn't get animated and instead they're animating a spin off of a spin off.

>Still no new nanoha game

>Also you should NEVER EVER eject your memory card to force a reboot. If you did any of those thing you are pretty much fucked
This is just superstition user. I can guarantee you my memory cards have been forcefully ejected over 500 times now.

And I can tell you I'm not bullshitting you because it was necessary for me back when I duped Spirits of Destiny accounts.

Tell me the framedrops arent as bad as the trailers user.

Dont tell me they fucked it up.

Should have thought about that before he got a bad end in CCC

>playing while charging since it's never been a problem

It actually heats up your vita internally, your vita does not even need to get particularly hot, it's the cheap thin layer of solder used on the vita memory chips (the larger memory card have more which is why they are more likely to fail), if it completely dies you could try heating up the memory card in a toaster oven. You heat it up past the melting point of the solder and pray it rebinds correctly.

PS4: GGXrdR
Vita: Shallie Plus
PC: UNIEL, SoSC
Waiting: Firis, Central Fiction.

>Don't play while charging or while the charger is connector and don't let your vita warm up in any way
I've played on my Vita plugged in almost 24/7 since 2014.

What do you have to say about that?

Yet, it doesn't matter if we're going to bring up CCC in the case of Gilgamesh then. What about his ending then?

You might live a colder climate or maybe always have your AC on?

Nah, my Vita feels warm to the touch very often, that means much warmer than skin temperature.
And the evidence is I can see the smaller decal skins fall off due to the glue getting warmed up.

You're just full of bullshit and paranoia.

The only time it's ever dangerous to remove a memory card is during when the CPU is Writing data to it.

Otherwise it doesn't mean shit.

I said the exact same things until it happened to me. Just ignore me then.

I've been ignoring you for 2 years now. so far so good.

gematsu.com/2016/07/nippon-ichi-software-summer-greeting-card-possibly-teasing-witch-hundred-knight-2

>Rize most popular recolove before game comes out.

I hope the romance with her is good as fuck. My dick is hard.

>tfw want to buy uniel pc but still holding out hope for st to be consolized

When is the game coming out?

Mid August.

How much of Fate do I need to know to play /Extella exactly?

Guys help, I'm looking to replace my Vita and wanted to know which choice is the superior option. This Vita

It's a Musou game, do you really think any of that matters?

It might be ps4 only But this is cool

I bought it because I don't have PS3 so this is my first time trying it out, and hopefully it would help making console version of st happen sooner.

Or this White Vita

Play Extra you can get it on your viter

Some but not much

I just need any excuse to get into Fate. That's all. All I've watch/read is Illya and that didn't work well enough

Extra is um. It's uh. Extra is not a um... I wouldn't recommend...

Personally I just started watching the original Fate/Stay Night anime. Fans don't like the 2006 adaptation from my knowledge though.

I'll assume your top one is a black standard one in which case, I'll ask what do you think is the obvious choice here?
>only $20 more

this one comes with a lot of shit so this one

I think it's fun

You wouldn't get some of the Ataraxia/Grand Order references regardless, but if you're interested in it you can either go from Fate/Zero to UBW to playing Extra while you wait for the Heaven's Feel movies, or you can just play through the VN and then watch F/Z or something.

In my personal opinion your time is better wasted watching Kara no Kyoukai, especially the 5th movie, though.

Come on it's not that hard
that thing have special place in my heart

You should at the very least know who the servants in /Extra and CCC are and how the world is. Knowledge of FSN, Apocrypha and Zero is also helpful but I think the servants are just one offs without major story bearing. Iskander is worth getting into Fate Zero for just by himself though since he's playable.

The soundtrack is really nostalgic

Are you all going crazy? There was no 2006 F/SN adaptation.

Wrong meme user

Or I could get this one

Fate unlimited codes 2 where?
Fate tiger colosseum 3 where?
Carnival Phantasm game where?

>scratches on screen
Be weary. Do you really want scratches on your screen just to save $20? Do you not have a charger and shit already? The Assassins Creed game sucks so it may as well not be there.

>Fate shit
>TM shit

>frogshit

Nothing wrong with type-moon user

Soon

Can't you just get a new one for 150?

Yeah, looks like I'll bite the bullet and get the 155 Vita

Playing: ZTD, Blanc, GE
Waiting on: Rage Burst, Galgun, and Miku X next month

Does anyone know where to get this kind of casing? I've been looking everywhere but it's only available for the slim version

amazon.com/dp/B0073ESYLS/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2R7983ECTFCHR&coliid=I1LPS0KSGIKVG4

The hard thing for the MC is going to be waiting for her to turn 18.

>Gilgamesh and Iskandar also have alt costume DLCs

Is Gil not considered a main character

> square doesnt put "Only on PlayStation" on the cover for for Dragon quest heroes because they planned to put it on pc
> they put it on for Dragon quest builders

Whats with them and their inconsistency lately? The digital release of setsuna with no western vita version is annoying too

Does the background of those wallpapers flow? if so howd you do that

Those don't really mean anything. Even the newest Star Ocean has that "Only on PlayStation" stuff, but that will probably come out on PC.

He can't be put to prison if it's consensual and if nobody finds out.

Is it nisekoi vn good? I may learn Japanese just for this, don't feel like watching Marika's route on youTube..

No it doesnt

is Fate Extra for psp good or bad

Keep in mind I loved Final fantasy xiii

Marika is bae. Not gonna lie, I haven't found a girl as good as her.

Yeah, it does actually have that: imgur.com/a/WWNR2

Yes. Just get a png with transparent background, set the color you want first, then set it as a wallpaper.
You can try it out with this wallpaper if you want.

>bae
>>/out/

Create or find .png image files with transparent backgrounds

No it doesn't

It's good and bad.
If you have no interest in Fate then it's bad and bad.

The gameplay is not fun and my only enjoyment from it was finding the way to have Caster kill shit while they couldn't fight back so I could get back to the story faster.

The European version does while the NA one doesnt. Valkyria chronicles remastered has it in Europe as well when its clearly on pc

Yurop need not apply

Thanks user I love goomy

And that just proves that "Only on PlayStation" means nothing.

It means before anyone else. Go outside once in a while. Do you really think all of us are neets?

Please give me more nice anime women transparent vita wallpapers

I dig the gumi

Fuck my life I guess I'll just buy a 2000 model and get the case for it.

Aye, this is the best way to have a Vita background. IMO it's niced when it's cleaner and simper like that, but most importantly, the background will look less like shit because it won't be as compressed as badly as a full screen jpg.

Been my favorite way to take care of my OCD for a while now.
Though I might replace Alisa with something soon. I've had her on there for ever a year now.

Finished ZTD few days ago, probably more PS4 for a while now. Unless I get some inspiration to SSS some IA/VT songs, but that's unlikely at the moment.

Bandai Namco has shared the full list of participating works in its upcoming PlayStation 4 and PS Vita simulation RPG SD Gundam G Generation Genesis, as well as provide a look at some of the mecha and characters appearing from Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Destiny, Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Space, To the End of A Flash, Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front 0079, and Mobile Suit Gundam: Battlefield Record U.C. 0081.

gematsu.com/2016/07/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-details-participating-works

user, the 2000 is a fine machine. While the screen is a slight downgrade from the 1000, the differences are unnoticeable unless you side-by-side with a 2000.

The subsequent battery life improvement the more efficient screen delivers is well worth it.
The 2000 is also lighter and more comfortable for longer sessions.

The only downside is headphones are required.

It is the better choice for a fresh purchase. (As the owner of 3x 1000s and 1x 2000).

>only available for the slim version
your link is for the OG, 1000 man.

>synthetic generator all purpose mk 2