Am I the only one that finds these fucking disgusting? I'm not talking about the coconut or strawberry ones either...

Am I the only one that finds these fucking disgusting? I'm not talking about the coconut or strawberry ones either, just Black Ice. Smells like an Arab drenched in Axe.

they do smell like cheap spray deoderant

it's a meme, people don't actually like these

It is a Meme, but they legit smell good. I don't know anyone that doesn't like it.

I really hope so. Used one in my murdered out (black leather and all) TT in the middle of summer. Worst mistake of my life. Being its such a small cockpit and it was so hot, holy fuck I could barely breath without throwing up getting back in my car after work. Took fucking forever for that terrible smell to fade ffs

I keep one hanging on my rearview for meme points. Honestly if you pull it all the way out of the package it's FRESH, do it pulled down slightly and it's alright. I mostly use coconut though

Mah nig. Cocotreez hangin in da Soob rn.

that's the idea user. to smell like a sweaty nigger dick.

women love these for some reason.

>CAN'T DEAL
>A
>N
> '
>T
>
>D
>E
>A
>L

Damnit I fell for a meme on Veeky Forums again

All air fresheners are gross. My car smells like leather.

What kind of nasty funk filled cars do you faggots drive that you have to drown it out with some artificial chemical stench?

Black ice smells like a middle school locker room. Bunch of sweaty kids hitting puberty and bombing each other with spray deodorant.

80's and 90's shitboxes quite obviously. Oh and Toyobaru's with cumstains in the passenger seat because pussymagnet.

>Black ice smells like a middle school locker room

You familiar with middle school locker rooms?

Maybe he went to middle school?

Step your game up weakling. Your car should smell absolutely neutral and the only stench should come off your manly alpha body getting all the bitches wet in your car.

>going to public school
>becoming educated
>not basement dwelling, making dank memes and watching annie

I hung a black ice in my old diesel Peugeot to get rid of the cat piss smell, threw it in the glove box to stop my eyes watering the first time I drove with it. I hung the other two from the same pack up in the toilet at work to cover up that rotten-milk-shit smell that hangs in there. Works awesome

Which 3rd world country do you live in?

But I am an attractive alpha male that fucks bitches reaped from flossing my sick ass boosted Subaru..

Nyah zulind

Oh. Okay, right on brotha. Some baddies out there fasho...

Makes a great April fools pranks though. I bought a 24 pack and hung them all in my sisters car. Apparently the smell was so strong she had to get my respirator to be able to get them out of her car.

Nah. A better April fools joke is to spray mace in the defroster vents and then turn the fan switch to high.

Will remember for next year..

California Scents Laguna Breeze is the true God tier air freshener

Terrible fucking name but these smell great. Just a light lemon or vanilla, fragrance nothing too strong.

New Car smell master race reporting in. Literally any other car freshener is only used to cover up weed or the smell of cigarette smoke.

Can't handle the FRESH.

Black Ice is played out.

It's weird, I like the smell but if it's very strong at all it will start to make me feel sick after a while. I put one in my locker at work and started feeling queezy when the headband of my hard hat absorbed the scent.

I have a tropical punch scented Jelly Belly one in mine, they don't smell as sharp as the fur tree type air fresheners.
The Jelly Belly ones are pretty pleasant tbqh fampie

You want the best?

A can of this, and change your cabin air filter regularly

You do change that, right user?

I have like 20 in my car and my parents can't stand it but I love it

>implying Veeky Forums can afford cars with cabin filters

I have a vanilla one for meme points.

Which one will help me make dank Veeky Forums memes

this isnt a meme, they smell like really good cheap shampoo. i bought a 6 pack of these and taped them to my dorm wall to make my room smell good

do you seriously use incense in your car?

came in to post this...well this one anyway. My friend uses what you posted and it works really well

My car usually smells like weed though since I don't really car. I'm usually the only one in my car.

do those actually work or are they a meme
for $10 I kind of want to try one

They smell like the cologne you buy as a last minute Christmas gift at Walgreens. People don't actually like the smell of them, they're just a meme and do an okay job of drowning out the smell of weed and body odor.

try essential oils

Just about every car with AC has one you prick

>He's not Fresh™

>having ac

wow

This. Leather always smells like leather no matter how many people's sweaty asses get in it.

Black ice barely lasts a week before i can just no longer smell anything but leather so i've given up on it.

no leather in my car, only nasty smells from sitting outside for god knows how long with a broken sunroof in the rain. stripped interior and will be truck bed linering the floor and installing new seats shortly so hopefully that gets the stink out

I'm more of a fan of not having any scent at all

>not using a couple of these in the backseat

I work in a bakery, so I just take a couple of unmarketable and malformed, but delicious smelling loaves straight out of the oven and throw them in my car once every couple of weeks. My car smells like delicious bread.

I work in Auto Parts Retail and half the air-fresheners we sell are black ice trees.
Guys come in and rave about it.
We have the spray can version too.
Last weekend someone said it should be a fragrance for men...

kek

Can't deal with the fresh ®?

I buy McDonald's and leave it in my car instead of eating it. That way my car always smells like a Big Mac and fries.

It's amazing.

Those smell like complete shit

>implying Veeky Forums can afford cars

>not replacing your cabin air filter with a big mac
casuals