Currently at a car meet. What do?

Currently at a car meet. What do?

Run out in the street and meet some cars.

Steal the nearest mustang and crash into everyone

rip a huge ass skid and get chased by the cops

hi facebook

Leave before the Mustang drivers make their attempt.

Post on Veeky Forums. But for the love of god, whatever you do, don't interact with other people in a social setting. If there's a cute girl maybe you can stare at her creepily from a distance but not talk to her.

hi facebook

"Rustangs can't turn" was an Veeky Forums meme before you even came over from reddit, you little bitch!? *teleports behind u* *slices katana*

>I'm so edgy that I use references to social media as a passive-aggressive insult.

This is why nobody likes you enough to be your friend, bro.

found the facebookie

Where did you think Veeky Forums got it from faggot.

Talk with people

>Just left meet
>Talked with a S2K owner and a Chevy truck owner
>We sat down and talked past the time when the organizers left
>Just random shit, most of it not even related to cars

Just fucking have a good time. Strike up a conversation with someones car you like or some shit.

That's because I like maintaining a connection with people I care about who live in several states around the country (and some outside the country).

Something tells me you have no idea what having a human relationship is like.

>tl;dr i am a disgusting facebookie

there are FAR better social networks out there

facebook attracts the lowest of the low, everyone who uses it is scum

keep defending your cesspool though

Like 80% of people with an internet connection have made an FB account at some point.

Try harder, 'sperglord.

spout memes and go for high fives way too often. eat something greasy so your hands are gross and touch all the cars

Sheeeet, even Veeky Forums has a facebook page. I don't, because I hate social media and I'm too cool for dat.

>there are FAR better social networks out there

Like what? Google+? MySpace? Instagram?

Sorry, but for me, social networks aren't just a place to follow celebrities or get the latest dank memes. Most of my friends, family, and co-workers use FB so that's what I use. I'm not going out to buy a Playstation when all my friends are on Xbox.

But you don't have people you care about or people that care about you, so what would you know?

another facebookie appears

>he actually kept defending his cesspool

if you like it so much why dont you fuck off back there?

>buy a Playstation when all my friends are on Xbox.
console pleb

it all makes sense

>I don't, because I hate social media
You truly are retarded. How does it make you feel though? Veeky Forums having a facebook account to promote it? Shouldn't you begin cutting yourself?

at this rate, you'll die a virgin.

hi facebook

Alright, OP, what the fuck are you doing.
You go to a car meet to see and talk about cars, maybe even show off your JP shitbox to other shitbox owners.
What are you doing here?

i fucked ur mom and u exist, i can't be a virgin can i?

do you actually think i care that Veeky Forums has a fucking facebook account? you are so stupid m8

Hi senpai

Post all the 2D girls you want, it won't change the fact that you are a friendless virgin and nobody likes you. I bet you haven't showered in the last 24 hours either.

Fucking saved.

nice projection

keep on sperging bby :v)

hello facebook

>do you actually think i care that Veeky Forums has a fucking facebook account?
Then why the fuck do you care if anybody else has one you mealy mouthed faggot? You started this whole fucking diatribe because of your fucking caring and letting everyone know HOW FUCKING MUCH YOU CARED. GTFO spaz.

>accusing others of projecting.

Oh, the irony.

It's funny because you didn't even bother to refute any of the points made.

The truth is that you are going to die alone if you don't kill yourself first.

>facebookie is THIS mad

fukken triggered

>he just keeps on projecting

dance puppet, dance

>being embarrassed on Veeky Forums

The amount of anime reaction images you posted proves otherwise.

Hello desu

why would i be embarrassed about anything?

i simply stated that facebook is shit, which it clearly is right, and some cunt decided to sperg about, its not my fucking problem you have an affectionate relationship with that fucking shitsite

facebook IS fucking shit, it's only useful for fapping to pics of teenage girls

hi facebook

hi facebook

>sees thread with decent amount of replies

Oh, OP must have interesting stories to tell about his CarMeet.

>is actually one long ass argument

Oh well.. have a glass of Milk lads. its lactaid so it won't rekt your stomach.

hi facebook

do you want me to stop?

Oh hey ;)

My stomach rekt ur mom on facebook

If you actually made some IRL friends and cared enough to be interested in what happens in their lives, then it's not shit. But you don't have people you care about or you chose to follow some really shitty people.

FB is literally what you make it to be. If you don't like it, you really only have yourself to blame.

fuck your milk

hi facebook

Don't really care since you've already proven that you have no life that isn't in front of your computer screen.

This is for you.

:) hi guys remember to like

>projection imminent

:D reaction images!!!

>have a lot of freinds whom i keep up with on twitter and isntagram
>have a lot of international friends because of penpals
>met other people on tinder

go ahead DO keep defending your shit-tier site

>FB is literally what you make it to be. If you don't like it, you really only have yourself to blame.
oh yes, i chose the publicity, the "ur friend liked this dumbfuck retarded page" and "one like, one pray" bullshit

can't belive some disgusting failed normie is actually defending facebook as if his life depended on it

Neat maymay I sent you a poke

>this assmad

you said it dog

I know that this argument is probably the highlight of your week, so I'll just say that you win, user. I hope this gives you feel some glimmer of accomplishment in your life.

sup facebook

K guys I'm out....add me! Bye bye

>mffw he keeps samefagging and using a cellphone on travel mode to change his ip
Fucking angsty normie cellphone anime fag

>all these assmad facebookies

>doesn't realize i just joined this thread and shitposted what the other guy is shit posting

keep insulting assmad fag.

>oh yes, i chose the publicity, the "ur friend liked this dumbfuck retarded page" and "one like, one pray" bullshit

Holy shit, dude. Then stop following those people if you don't like their BS. You obviously don't have enough in common with them to be interested in what they have to say or think so they're obviously aren't your friend anyway.

don't come back

>projecting his samefagging tactics on others

hi facebook

Hi
Mad? No just sharing lols with my FB friends

>confessed shitposter

Opinion discarded.

>this thread
I forgot how shitty Veeky Forums was for a second, thanks

>being this fucking dense

i don't want to "unfollow" my aunt, for example, but i don't want to know about his retarded likes either, so i'll just follow them on instagram where she uploads nice pictures os a nice sweater she just knit, and tell her it's nice without knowing she thinks one like will help the poor people in africa

of course you are fucking stupid and don't understan any of what i am talking about

fucking facebookies are scum

>implying twitter and instagram isn't full of the same shit you are trashing facebook about.

you can always gb2 facebook, and please take these faggots with you

So you only "care" about people in the most superficial sense. Got it.

yes, and i am honest about it

i dont care about people, i hate stupid people i dont want to understand stupid people

go ahead, do tell me how much you care about that friend on facebook you never talk with you fucking hypocrite

enjoy playing in your own shit some more, I'm going to bed

>it's another "my shit doesnt smell bad because is mine!!" deluded cunt

fuck off facebookie

I actually do care about the people that are on my FB and find out about their interests and even certain beliefs from what they share/like or whatever because such topics may not have come up in face-to-face conversations.

Will all of you shut the fuck up. Every single one of you has a Facebook and are probably on it right now in another tab/app so fuck off all of you with the shit trolling and baiting and acting retarded and acting like you're some recluse like that's something to be proud of.

Assmad facebookies detected.

>oh wow i care so much about you!!!
>i saw that you liked some fucking retarded page on facebook!!
>it doesnt matter how we have never talked to eachother for 5 years or that i never shared a beer with you when ur father died
>i do like some of ur states
>i care about you so much!!!

fuck off

if you belive not using facebook means you dont use other social networks you are retarded

Some people aren't as shallow as you, bro.

>if you belive not using facebook means you dont use other social networks you are retarded
show me where I said this

Dude, if you haven't maintained a relationship for 5 years, why are you following them?

people who use facebook are

>people actually defendin facebook on Veeky Forums

summer is here

FB is what you make it. If you don't care about the person, then don't follow them. It's that simple.

Fucking hell these guys are retarded.
Is facebokie the new retard Veeky Forums meme ™?
I use facebook for groupchats, to organize events and to follow different newspapers so I don't have to go every single one. And if that is a problem for you retards then I feel sorry for you.

> you make the publicity, the retarded pages and the retarded content

fuck off back to facebook

Social media isn't just for memes, you know.