/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUwvAqLvivU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aqua is cute!

I love Kairi!

Need more customization options. And less afros.

aqua is a whore

I hope the Comic Con demo will have some improvements.

What makes you say that?

>tfw friend offers room at Comic-Con
>no badge because it's a pain to get one with their randomized system

H-h-hold me, /khg/.

I feel you man.
The last and only time I've ever been to SDCC, Birth By Sleep was for sampling. Of course I chose to play Aqua first.

would you use?

As promised heres the oc dump but ill drop 5 for now as its late im gotta take a long nap. First 5 are from DA

>Ironic OC
Now on the right... Kiara is Kairi's illegimate younger sister and is the 8th Princess of Heart. Her father was Ansem the Wise and her mother was Aerith Gainsborough. When the Heartless attacked Radiant Garden she was killed and lost her heart but Xemnas rescued her and restored it. Because of this she has a Nobody AND a Heartless. She weilds the Heaven's Tear keyblade, which has powerful restorative properties that can bring an entire world back and because of this she is hunted mercilessly by Organization XIII. She also can control the power of flame and because of this Axel falls in love with her. Sora also falls in love with her as well since she reminds him of Kairi so much. When she gets angry she can unleash her special final attack called Eternal Memories of the Hell's Guiding Light! where she grows two sets of wings and can destroy the entire universe. She can also control the flow of Time cause she coo' like that.

Ever wanted to fuck your keyblade?

The auto target system in 2/2:FM can be pretty bothersome. I'm fighting Pete in Underworld; I tried to block his bowling ball from the front, and there was a bat at 9 o'clock, but since the bat was closer the auto targeting made me block that way instead, and I got hit by the ball and died.

>Xemnas saves her
>Organization XIII hunts her down
Fucking what

>Eternal Memories of the Hell's Guiding Light!
>destroy the enitre universe
What the fuck is it with OCs and being stupidly absurdly powerful?

I counter your effects with my own medal!

>Art is his escape

WHERE'S SHADOW NOBODY

>Symbiote of roxas and sora

he's autistic man, not cool.
Plus, that doesn't look terribly drawn.

>She also can control the power of flame and because of this Axel falls in love with her
that makes absolutely no sense.

Youll get it dont worry just gonna be a while.

Finally got around to adding an outline to the Mysterious Figure medal.

It doesn't look as solid as the official ones, but eh.

OMFG MY BODY IS READY!

for what

THE 9 NEW MEDALS

MEOW WOW PALS WHEN
ILLUS AQUA WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Current banners expire in 24 hours. There's a pretty good chance we'll get a new Epic Carnival with some new medals tomorrow night. If we are getting new medals there'll be an update to download some time in the next few hours.

Aqua is too perfect for this world!

So who here /middleschoolautism/?

>I used to wear a keyblade around my neck because I thought it would protect me from the darkness.
>I made a self insert Organization member that used 2 katanas, and used the powers of darkness and the light (one katana with black fire, the other with white fire)
>Someone was making fun of me and got a week's suspension for stabbing him with a key.
>I asked a furry/emo/weeaboo loner girl to a dance in the cafeteria. We didn't dance, and we just sat there talking about her deviantart, OCs, and other cringy topics.
I'd go on, but recalling this makes me want to kill myself.

Look at the x on the pic. It tells us how to not make an oc

>I used to like Kingdom Hearts a lot, now I see it for what it is and am awaiting KH3 to see a part of my childhood to its end

>Someone was making fun of me and got a week's suspension for stabbing him with a key.
dude what the fuck
are you mentally stable now or the same autist but older

>Undertale/Kingdom Hearts fan art.

Why?

18 year old me is normie.

12-15 year old me was a complete autist.

what did they say to you lmao

Behemoth looks dope at 6*. I hope guard armor and trickmaster get the same treatment.

>This

KH is the only thing left of my childhood. It needs to end.

what is this...

KHX PC 3 year aniversary stuff

>Union Keyblade Armors
I WANT IT

I have a couple of friends who are actually autistic and only one actually resembles anything of Veeky Forums's descriptions.

>we'll never get cool shit like this in unchained

Atleast we will live unlike chi

spoilered for maximum faggot-tier blogposting

He said I was "A little emo fag that would never amount to anything, and I'd probably end up sucking dick in an alley so I could buy manga." or something stupid along those lines. I think he also said something about Kingdom Hearts being a game for babies because "disney".

He said a lot more shit throughout 6th grade. He convinced my classes I was a pedo, into bestiality, and spent my free time beating off at home.

Basically what he said to me then was the icing on the cake.

Oh, and another time, there was a fight during P.E. (the teacher was too lazy to do real supervision) so when our homeroom teacher asked us to write statements about what happened, there was a general "don't snitch" rule. I didn't snitch. Somebody did stitch. Someone (I'm assuming the guy I stabbed) said it was me, and the next day at P.E. I got beat up by 10 kids. They said it would be 20 the next time, so I didn't say anything.

I moved schools, and basically said nothing to anyone about anything whatsoever, because I didn't want to repeat the same mistakes. I opted to go to a high-school on the other end of the city so nobody would know who I was. Then I went full normie and everything was smooth sailing.

>mask
>no helmets
Well that ain't gonna protect you from the darkness. Still neat though.

Looks like Riku grew out his hair again, while Kairi's look a mite shorter

...And you didn't have access to anyone to help? Can't sue?

>Keyblade armor
Fucking finally, yes
Though I wish the designs varied more per Union, and I'm not a fan of that helmet's style, but still

>Bears are green, and Unicorns are red, and foxes are pink and yellow
Man, I focused so much on the actual color of the animal on the logo, that I feel a bit surprised seeing their color theme on the armor

I never told anyone. I told my mom I fell down a hill, and when she left the room, my dad asked if I at least got a few hits in. I told him I did to save face.

I also didn't have the right to sue under 18.

>ask for keyblade armor in the survey
>JP
Thanks SENA.

what part of no snitching don't you get

Why Ventus though

Everything.
Why would you not?

Stop snitchin faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=MUwvAqLvivU

By the way if you play χ[chi] and JP Uχ you can use the Avatar Link feature to port the Keyblade Armor to Uχ.

the people who you went to school with sound like the people who die from drunk driving or drug overdose
This changes everything

kairi is now a team magma grunt

I don't snitch; I have principles.

And also I was 12 at the time, so it's not like I had the best ideas.

I've never told anyone any of this until now.

I wouldn't wish they upon them, I'd honestly just hope they became better people.

What does this mean?

>inb4 paid avatar boards for na

Dibber dobber Cindy spotted.

So it's some black people thing?

>By the way if you play χ[chi] and JP Uχ you can use the Avatar Link feature to port the Keyblade Armor to Uχ.

Sounds fucking sweet
Well except for the fact that SENA is gonna jew us out of the ass for these babies

Also can you get every color or just your Unions?

It's known by the name tattling among whites even before thug culture became common. Tattle tales and Snitches don't make friends among their peers, only enemies. user was a pussy anyway so it's not like he was earning friends.

>I have principles
more like stockholm syndrome

>at least 3000 jews per board
>NA will make each union have a different unique medal
>need both copies of it to guilt the medal
>people will pay 30000 jews for the pack

>Tattle tales and Snitches don't make friends among their peers, only enemies.
Ah, I see. Yeah openly being different is a dangerous thing to do in high school.

>Ephemer and Skuld are X's posterboys
>poor Player will never get something of their own
If they at least made the accessory for the Armor helmets rather than masks then they could've at least used that

>black people thing
Yeah, pretty much. I'm half on account of my dad.

I don't see how I had Stockholm.

>Also can you get every color or just your Unions?
All Armors are available in the event trade shop.

Well, here's to a decent life, you autistic faggot 0.5 HD nig

Did you guys notice how Riku and Kairi are wearing new clothes in the anniversary art?

Wait, scratch that

It appears that your Union determines the available Armor.

Which means I'd get the Vulpes Armor while I'm running Unicornis on JP...

Now I'm a little less excited to get it.

Nomura's art has drastically changed since even his Days/BBS time.

Kairi looks the same to me, just has her hood up. Riku does look a little different, looks like he's wearing jeans.

Yep, her outfit seems similar, but it's more of a jacket with a hood now.

Exciting.

Swap to Unicornis in X then, one Union4lyfe, nigga

The giveaway is the lining on her hood, which doesn't exist in KHII. But if you look closer, it's definitely a jacket now.

You can't change Union in χ[chi].
Trust me, if that were possible, I would have swapped to Unicornis years ago.

>keyblade war is happening, killing pretty much every keyblade wielder off
>Unchained will have the story's S2
I wonder if Unions will still matter after the final update for X's story

>post yfw when you didnt support bears or fox

Watch as your Union turns out to be the traitor union, despite them making it seem like it's only Luxu who's one

>Player and his band of misfit Chirithies are all that's left after the war and is searching for more answers.
>Master of Masters is hunting you down with his Luxu guy or whatever his name was.
>Chirithies send Player to a new KH OC world and seal the portal to it while sacrificing themselves.
>Game ends there
>KH3 comes out and has Facebook connectivity
>Sora visits said world and if you connected to Facebook your Player falls out of the sky as you enter, otherwise it's a generic.
I'll be honest, I just want to see Player in KH3 dressed how he is in my game.

will be weird when your player wears the black coat or xehanorts clothes

11 new medals

Too much for SE to bother with, and if they did I'm sure they'd force player to wear the Black Coat since making 3D renders for all the outfits would be a crazy amount of effort

Then again I bet everybody would wear the Black Coat for that scene so it's not like anyone would notice...

>Riku and Kairi getting hoods
>Kairi rocking possible fox ears
Is there still anyone who still doesnt believe the foreteller theory?

Those look more like Leopardos' ears or Bear ears at most

Kairi being the reincarnation of Aced and his smash everything ways would be hilarious though

11? 5 epics and a super rare? 4 epics, a super rare, brooms and mickey&brooms?
11 is such an odd number for adding medals

5 new Epic and 1 6 Star?

I actually really like the idea of Player being a secret boss in KHIII

But that's kinda unrealistic, and the generic model would wind up being Player's canon look, so they might as well just make it a real design.

Kairi's gonna be a berserker swer on me mum

Hmm maybe Xion or Axel and the timeless river versions of sora, donald and Goofy.

Those who wear the black coat don't deserve to have fun options.
>mickey&brooms
If only it was that easy.
Player has a canon look?

>and the generic model would wind up being Player's canon look, so they might as well just make it a real design.
But the generic could just have randomly assigned equips in every playthrough to not make a canon look. It's a lot of work though, that's no doubt.

What he meant is that they'd have to make a generic model for those who didn't bother playing X or Unchained, and if there's a default look, it generally gets treated as the canon look

>Player has a canon look?
No, and honestly that's kind of a problem since at this point Player is a character like any other, rather than a blank-slate avatar.

Like, what are they going to do about Player in Back Cover?
Even being from the Foretellers' perspective, they interact with Player fairly frequently.

I'm still betting they'll either go for a first person view from Player's eyes for any scene were they're around, or they'll use dramatic angle tricks so that the most you'll ever see of them is their shadows or something

Right, right. I need to sleep. Comprehension is going out the window. I was under the assumption that the player won't show up in back cover or anything else but this game. Or they'd just use one of the already existing models that exists for back cover if they feel the need to introduce the player.

I think the player will use one of the two outfits on the bottom

>goofy galaxy Afro guy
>edgy black coat cloud wings red scarf loser
>fire samurai
Sounds like an awesome idea my dude haha! Yeah bro haha that would be sick haha!

if they didnt want people dressing weird they shouldnt have given us 20 fursuits