Dfw your dream 80s car will only get rarer and in worse condition as time goes on

>dfw your dream 80s car will only get rarer and in worse condition as time goes on

How do you deal with this feeling?

Get over it and lust after 2005-2012 sports cars which will be affordable by the time you're in a position to buy one.

Buy it you poor piece of shit.

Buy an 80s car you can afford and build it to destroy the car you wanted.

don't care
i'm past that, i realized that car are nothing but appliances that get you from A to B
i just don't have the patience anymore to care about sportiness, horses, rwd and whatever

Spoken like a true cuck.

>tfw when your affordable dream 90s car will never exist again
this is the year

Why the fuck are you on this board?

By remembering nothing good came out of the 80s

cucks are cucked by someone, i don't have anyone
habit

More like
> It definitely hit bottom value ever
> It's definitely starting to rise
> I'm glad I found a motivated seller and bought it at the rock bottom-ever price
It shouldn't be that hard for you guys to pull together a couple thousand bucks to buy something fun that you KNOW is going to be a good investment. I sold like six Magic cards to buy mine.

I'm working hard to save for my FB RX-7. I'll get it this fall or spring. The only way to make it faster at this point is to shut my social life down and eat fucking ramen noodles. I'd kill myself before I got out of that hell.

Ditch your social life, you don't need it.
Quit drinking/smoking too.

buy three of them for almost nothing.

I only drink occasionally and never smoked. I guess the next step is less takeout at work. Pack a bigger lunch, maybe.

Keep the car and hold on upgrading it. Use all the money you can to improve yourself to get a job that makes you more money.

Only seen 2 around town

Honestly, man? I want to work as little as possible. I'd rather not be in debt to get a better job so I can work to pay off the debt. It's all just a loss at this point.
I'd rather just go for an easy certification trade and earn a moderate income with little to no debt. I'm not even thinking of a five year apprenticeship/certification at this point.

I wish I could just restore cars and make money. But that never made anyone enough to put bread on the table.

Anyone that you know of

Prepare meals on the Sunday and freeze/refrigerate them for the whole week. That way you can just throw them in your car and they'll be defrosted by your lunch break or require heating up a bit in a microwave. Cutting out unnecessary shit like chocolate or other snacks can help too (buy fruit instead).

You could also save money on fuel by not running your air-con and by only fueling up 1/4 at a time.

>tfw rare and already a classic dream car

>Magic cards

Shiet I played the wrong card game.

Pretty much the route I'm going down. I'm not apt enough to restore a beat up old classic 80s or 90s Japanese car that I want. Fixing the retarded shit some ricer did is not my idea of fun.
They're already starting to get their hands on the early 2000s cars, it's disheartening.

I never said to get in debt. There's a lot of money to be had if you just get an associates in something like business or computer science. But still, don't believe for a second that you have to be in eternal debt to get a 4 year degree. The people who get in that much debt are the people who go to a 4 year college to get a goddamn English degree. They can't get a job to pay it off so they complain and march on wallstreet. It was their bad decision. Don't make bad decisions with your money.

If you can't a 4 year for whatever reason then at least get an associates. If you can't get an associates without getting yourself in serious debt then your destined to forever be a broke retard. They practically hand out tuition at some of these places, especially if your "diverse".

>I want to work as little as possible

Well enjoy deject poverty and the inability to seek out your dreams and wants.

>tfw no gslse for sell arround here

You're definitely right about people making bad choices with their education. I also don't want a job ruling my life, you know? I'd rather work 30 hours instead of 44+. Maybe a little less if I can.

And judging by how I'm organizing all my friends' media projects, events and resume builders, perhaps I should just get a business related education. The work of organizing the workplace and getting others to work effectively seems to be my shtick.
Keep looking, my man.

If you were to get a better paying job, you could make the same amount of money and work less. Your increasing your money to time density. Just stop whining and grind for a couple years until you have a degree and a better job. Quit wasting your time helping your friends with media shit (are you even getting paid for doing this?) and just do it. Commit.

Also meant to say that it's great that you already know what your strengths are. If you feel that way about business and have confidence in yourself that you could do it then by all means go ahead and get an associates in business.

Maybe I could be one of the middle management that doesn't suck or isn't completely incompetent.
You make a lot of sense here. I think I should definitely get onto it. As for all that media/event promotion shit, I'm using it as a resume builder as well. And to help with some of the local communities I'm a part of.

I just want a manual 911 and they aren't going to stop making those until everything's electric.

It's worth it m8

It's all a waiting game friend. Took 6 months for mine to pop up.