/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Worthless NEET edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT (embed)

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB (embed)

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548
>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52643/new-stunt-races-and-vehicles-added-to-gta-online-cunning-stunts

Fuck off, krop

>race slicks
>skidmarks have tread pattern

welcome back, Krop

previous bread

Who is krop?

A shitposter. He and DerrickMint made Blater cry, after that Blater decided to change his life.

Just be happy J* give us actual slicks instead of reusing the sports or default super tread

>play as CEO on a 3-man lobby
>second guy is a friend of mine
>third one is a pubber
>invite him nicely to join organization to earn some RP and dosh
>he ignores it
>starts aiming at us with his missile
>completely misses
>decide to slap this cunt until he leaves
>he finally tries to smash us with an armored kuruma
>blow it up
>he quits

and we tried to be gentle, what a cunt

Post 'em

Reminds me of a lobby I had. Another CEO, he doesn't do crate runs, he tries to kill me constantly.

>cuck him while he tries to bomb my shit
>cuck leaves

Cucked.

How did he make him cry?

>Nobody ever wants to play racing with ghosting since they can't win without ramming into other people

We need more Bully content in our GTAO!

>non-contact
>racing
Pick one

>Bully shit
>no Manhunt 3
>ever

Give me couple of days to finish this and build a city in it

Try driving one straight with stock wheels and carbon spoiler and you'll see

Just slap any smug shades on and get some hate from everyone

>low level shitter thinks I'm a modder cause of my rank and K/D
>spamming me for money
>invite him to do jobs that paid a lot more than I ever could grinding contact missions at his level
>NO DROP ME MONEY PLS
>he already had the helo/plane/boat/car filled in in his contact info
>rank 35

fucking hell pubs

In his defense gotta say in actual races people get disqualified for pitting other people out of the race.

With just a picture of a hand and shitposting about NEETs.

What the fuck is the point of sitting on a street for 20 minutes waiting for someone to come by to blow them up. Not doing anything else but waiting

What the fuck is the point of sitting on a rooftop for 20 minutes waiting for someone to come by to blow them up. Not doing anything else but waiting

the main landmass and at least one island should be larger to not follow the gta one city and the rest empty meme

>a game where cars can't drive across the entire map without needing a cargo plane/ ferry to transport across
all of my yes

is it fast

And the solution to that isn't to remove the most fundamental aspects of racing: defending lines and trying to overtake your opponents. The solution is to just race with people who actually do so cleanly.

Imagine that mindset. You have to be a pathetic fuck.

>wants actual racing
gran turismo and driveclub are over that way >>>>>>

Very

It's about the virtue of patience, achievable through fortitude and inner peace

I agree, but I understand it's frustrating for some people to getting smashed out of the track every single race. I don't complain about it because sometimes I do that too

to make a cool webm

Reminder that we did it

>we

I'm willing to share my victory with you loveable faggots

Can we has this next pliz? ^^

If you want to meme, you gotta meme properly.

>tfw can't go to a free-roam carmeet without shitters fucking it up
first one guy dropped a grenade so i pistolwhipped him, second one we got half the lobby then some chucklefuck decided to do a merryweather airstrike.
So I killed him til he left.

Just got the game

I can't seem to get into the first job that the car dealer dude told me to do.

That's supposed to be like, the mandatory introductory one right? Like the race Lamar brought you too?

Can I go on without it?

oh well, I still had fun

Go around to the back.

Is that a spoiler or a sail?

>kill thieves
>can't load crates back into the truck
>100 yards away

very nice idea

Pikes Peak Hillclimb starts at ~9400ft above sea level (68% Atmospheric pressure compared to sea level) and finishes at ~14,100ft above sea level (56%)

The aerodynamics are exaggerated for a very real purpose. Function > form

speaking of function > form, there are few places to even rally well in GTA. I think we have enough.

>>a game where cars can't drive across the entire map without needing a cargo plane/ ferry to transport across
Sorry but it needs to be done if I want to have city in this map

I agree. We'll never have fun low-traction racing of any form as long as we have the stupidly obstructive traction control anyway.

so how big is that supposed to be

those lights are 3 way highways that are seen here

Reminder that the next gta won't have good forest/nature areas

Making over half of the map "nature" was a mistake to begin with if all they were going to do is half ass it.

Can we all agree that what this game needs more than anything is some form of new map area?

The map was majorly underwhelming, probably the most disappointing thing about GTAV. The people thought "bigger is better" when R* North's whole philosophy was the complete opposite, fill the map with as much detail as possible, even minor ones. We'll just have to wait until GTA VIce City and hope they don't repeat past mistakes.

>thinking J* devs even know how to make a map anymore
After seeing the state of the GTAV one I don't want to imagine how bad a new one would be now that they're even lazier.

I dont think you understand. All the work goes into making the cities. Blaine county probably took very little dev time. So why not have it? Its a fun playground for all the vehicles they give us. They can easily slap miles of space to let us stretch our legs.

We're going to get a dune next week and wont have any grand desserts to race it in because focus testers think exactly like you. Focus testers are people who dont play videogames, and they get to go play these hit videogames. Then they say it feels empty so the dev adds meaningless bullshit and make the map smaller (and those comments never stop until you get to calladuty corridor shooter press F to win go here not there).

Should I buy the buzzard for crate farming?

Will it despawn once I land at my warehouse?

I use a Savage for my farming and it doesn't despawn when I land it near and go into my warehouses, so I can't imagine the Buzzard will be any different.

Buy what you want first but eventually buy the buzzard, or hell even the volatus if youre a special snowflake. Spawning a heli instantly wherever you want is just fantastic almost menu level stuff. Keep in mind grinding with the heli is more efficient but much more boring since its just straight line flying. It will make you want to kill yourself.

No it doesnt despawn. It also fixes itself when you land at your office.

It won't. Yes you should buy it because you could just spawn it anywhere as an CEO anyway. I'd very rarely had it despawn as I landed on the office, but I had that happen with other helicopters as well.
Also, the Pegasus Buzzard and CEO Buzzard are two different vehicles, you can have both out at the same time.

Cool, thanks.

I recommend using the slow clap emote when you win on top of smug shades.

Really brings it all together.

t.shitter who keeps getting kicked by pubbies for winning their custom hug box races.

Can some german translate this for me? I'm curious

STAT WAGON YOU SAY

Why people keep picking the Lynx in stunt races? Is it supposed to be faster than the Rallye and the Omni?

You're a fucking idiot, you know that, right?

>jimmy whisper you stupid piece of shit I bet you always get beaten up irl
something like that

It is just like when the russians says Cyкa Блять.

Because it's the new flavor of the week.

Probably because it's new only. It's faster in a straight line, but even then there are better cars available. Around a track it's worse.

they probably want to try it out rather than shell out 1.7 million

plus better top speed I think.

Can you spawn CEO helicopters in missions?

The DJ one is pretty smug too

Just got this for winning a Brioso race by the way. I think I was the only one with a custom car too, that makes it even worse for the losers
Thanks, that's...weird?

TWINGO WHEN?

in contact missions/heists no. In contact missions you can call for pegasus vehicles.

In freeroam missions like headhunter yes

>Just got this for winning a Brioso race by the way. I think I was the only one with a custom car too, that makes it even worse for the losers
Those races are always hilarious. I'm think I've seen like 1 or 2 people with a custom Briosa, and there are always a few Pantos or Rhapsodys but those are so slow compared to the Briosa it's not a competition.
Wish more people would have one obviously, but it's somehow amusing to see people not buying one of the cheaper cars that demolish a class, while still seeing a fuckton of RE-7Bs.

Reminder that both krop and Derrick are back in the crew. After all was said and done they still came crawling back.

Give.

I want more meme cars.

Issi Classic when?

>ifunny.co

Lost all my Twingo folder from Veeky Forums so eat this watermark like a good boy

nerds like videogames, more at 11.

except for syncing traffic lights and vehicle pathing, I don't see how cities would be any different than placing objects in forests and deserts

>20 interiors for 200 buildings, 5 of which aren't available in online without menus

almost all of the houses near the water bottom left are just copy pasted, it's obvious they started cutting corners

>year ago

How do you get so many people together?

Well that'd require people to actually race a class other than Supers unironically or just for fun.

People genuinely choose that Brioso stunt race. You can't just say you're only racing "ironically" just because you didn't buy the cheap overpowered car.

Briosa a shit, tried giving it a chance but it's so damn ugly with the bolted on fenders.

I like it. Obviously it has a race look, but that doesn't make it shit in my opinion. I also like the livery a lot though.

I get what you mean, rockstar could probably do better, but would that realistically happen, when the competition is shit like watchdogs, lowres saints row (a now abandoned franchise it looks like) shitty vehicle physics cause 3, and sleeping dogs extreme copy paste asian city3? The cities in these games pale in comparison to gta5. GTA5 has unique swimming pools for fucks sake. Every god damn one of them is different. Its fucking insane how much they developed it compared to other studios on worthless shit like that.

Big empty dessert and forest is very doable and would take 0 dev time. They are not lazy in the correct way.

She should become a guest character in GTA:O

Fuck off

No, I won't.

Fuck off

why is it sucking on the donut

Hey guys :3

Tell me, is my character Veeky Forums ?

No

>she
fixed that for you

>being a cuck

>implying anyone in /gtag/ knows anything about being Veeky Forums

Everyone knows you dress up like clowns, Veeky Forums.