Webms with sound
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVdKxqJ6JzU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yRC7SNV0tCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bmHeqCm0RsE
youtube.com/watch?v=rGZXOb_nDiI
chicago.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=scooter dmv&sort=rel
motorky.hyperinzerce.cz/kawasaki/inzerat/11729620-kawasaki-er-5-nabidka-chrudim/
youtube.com/watch?v=XkVW1pHs0LY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMK9K1vJKFs
amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFZU25S/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687602&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0012TZ1RU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1GBFEZ2QYPTKQ0PCT9T9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never drift with tigerman

youtube.com/watch?v=lVdKxqJ6JzU&feature=youtu.be

I have no idea mein Fuhrer. But they are crawling all over chicago. And i go to do the way and then quickly have to put it away once I see that monstrous cvt on side. But coming head on its a bike.

Also why are harleyfags so elitist when it comes to biker salute. Im on a triumph naked bike, I've gotten snubbed more times than I can count by grandpa on his street glide.

Rule of thumb if they are wearing a leather cut/vest just nod. Fuck those harley riding fags who think they are "true motorcyclist" because 'Murica, eagles, v-twins, loud pipes, saved lives, see motorcycles, highway bars, toys 4 tots, helmets are for pussies, 1%.

thats basically it, they won't wave because you are wearing a full faced helmet.

Goddamnit it's a beutiful day and I wasted too much time on gmaps trying to figure out where to go.

Now it's too late.

Every fucking time.

i had a good giggle

How are yamaha triples? Its funny that Triumph dropped the 4 cylinder models because it could not compete with the Japs, they simply could outspend triumph in development and production. So they went to their niche of three cylinders, now yamaha is trying cut into that niche.

I want to see page 4!

>I sure am glad I bought one of these Japanese motorcycles because they are so reliable

me too.
>SAM still doesn't have an official date yet

I want a grom!

Post your bikes

Strips for the strip God

>these KTMs are much better built

>euro bikes are marvels of engineering

Wrong wsg link. Here's the current one:

>sure am glad i didn't buy a honda or a kawasaki!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yRC7SNV0tCQ

Never understood why triumph made the headlight buckets chrome. This look dope.

ive said it once, ill say it again all dirt bikes are prone to snapping, its not brand specific.

yeah no shit they're dirt bikes, the most abused motorcycles of all time

do enough 50-foot jumps and eventually your forks are gonna wanna part company with the frame (or maybe you'll just break a wheel off)

This looks like trash. Blacked out bike, except for the headlights.

>I can't feel my pegs

>dat ass
>speedway drifts at 5mph
kek Tigerman is the best.

generally takes something like video
youtube.com/watch?v=bmHeqCm0RsE
Or a flat landing from a 60ft triple will do it too.

Gee, the KLRs sure are reliable. I'm glad I didn't choose anything else because they might break while I'm away from home.

speed or street? I don't know how to visually tell them apart?

Whats the weird black "mess" above the rider pegs? I want to buy ER as my first bike and this is one of few decent looking. Its 1997 btw.

That's a Street, the Speed has a single sided swingarm.

>KTM's
>Frames so strong the triple clamps snap instead of the frame snapping below the fuel tank

street.

the speed is singleside swingarm and doesn't have a daytona rear subframe

The frame? The rear shocks?

the chain guard or the oil stain?

>I think the speed has fairings

Oh, do they?
youtube.com/watch?v=rGZXOb_nDiI

Just a reminder that if you are not a fan of semen you probably wont enjoy the SEM.

It's just dirt? it doesn't necessarily come with the bike

unless you're talking about the passenger pegs, in that case those are the rear shock.

At the msf everyone was hyping the box exercise and it's difficulty. It's really not that hard what's the autism all about?

What black mess?

Rear shock w/spring?

sorry, I meant this

frame was still in tact. The steering tube and triple clamp broke.

Yeah?
the triple clamp snapped? so?
Meanwhile with Japanese bikes
>so weak their frames give way before the triple clamps do

Yeah that's just dirt or a stain of some sort.

It doesn't come from the factory.

Cone weave is the hardest on a sport bike. All my errors were accumulated on that. Its done first because its the hardest and knocks drivers out of the test, no point in ending with it and having people fail.

I simply had no turning radius to hit the 3 and 4 because I was swingin wide. Had to skip one or two and put my foot down because I went wide and didn't know you just keep going. I waited for the instructor he just yelled go, go, go. Got a minor time penalty too. The rest I smoked. Some indian came ahead of me tried to do the whole test on a 150cc scooter (technically the smallest displacement for a motorcycle qualification, after that its scooter class). He still fucking failed.

the thumbnail decieved me, anons
anyway i found a pic of your KTMs

Nothing to be worried about. The bike overall looks clean and cared for.

Possibly boot polish. I have a big black stain on my engine case from where my boots rub against it.

Is this a thing by you guys too?

chicago.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=scooter dmv&sort=rel

and I found more pics of japanese bikes snapped below the fuel tank for you

yeah, only thing bugging me is that they say it has just 22k km. Here's the whole deal with photos
motorky.hyperinzerce.cz/kawasaki/inzerat/11729620-kawasaki-er-5-nabidka-chrudim/

I want a bike but when I tried it I almost got a panic attack in the high way and felt that was gonna die sometimes.

How do you anons cope with that? I feel its so mad dangerous, 1 little tap = u crash and probably crush all your bones due to being so exposed in a bike

Here you get lessons on a bike your instructor has.

By doing it a lot.
And I mean a lot. I try to ride for at least 8 hours a week.

As always it depends on the machine, once you learn good technique all this stuff is well easy on almost any bike (I've done it on a litrebike)

I'm glad I had to go through very similar exercises on a bike it was kind of tough on like the SV because I can literally jump on anything and have 0 difficulty controlling it at low speed, or 0 fear about putting a bike on lock and turning it as tight as it will go, to do the MOST test on this bike putting the bars on lock is a requirement so you need to learn the right way.

You see heaps of people learn on smaller bikes and bodge low speed because they can, then they get on superbikes for their next bike and suddenly they're doing 3 point turns everywhere.

KILL YOURSELF

>RENTAL

woof

It actually says Renthal, common type of handlebar on dirt bikes.

This is to cheat the test and take it on a scooter. Its way easier. Also in my state MSF class is free and you get a license at the end of it.

My friend has this with cars. She also has alot of anxiety. Have you ever been checked out by a doctor?

sounds like you get really stressed man. thought of getting a xanax prescription?

i have crashed bikes more times than i can count and i don't fear death anymore.

>Also in my state MSF class is free and you get a license at the end of it.

I'm kinda jealous on the Americans, getting their license for free. I had to pay €2200

I drove the worst in my life on the motorcycle test. I was grabbing my touchy brakes and like jerking to a stop. I had shit balance. All because I was nervous. Like simple shit like making u-turns I had a hard time with while on the street utter confidence and good execution.

This is not universal. Only like 2-3 states in the US have paid for MSF class.

u mad?

22k km isn't unrealistic. It looks very clean apart from that weird mess on the pillion foot peg frame. In those larger pictures it actually looks a lot more like a mess of oil or something.

I agree with this. I commented about my friend. She has a klonopin perscription because of her intense anxiety. And they guys highway fear is almost identical to her description to me of driving a car. She's 21 no license as of yet. I would teach her but stick doesn't need to be added into the equation.

It is oil from the chain, my bike gets oil patches like that on the pillion pegs which are in a similar position

It's fun because it's scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkVW1pHs0LY

and we do bad wheelies when people are watching, such is life.

Sometimes I wish us vehicle code was a little bit more strict when I see dumb fuck riding on the highway with their rear tire bouncing up and down due to a blown out strut. Or 1 headlight duct taped in pointing into oncoming traffic's eyes.

But then I remember taxation is theft and australia's dictatorship like vehicle modification laws.

PS: this monstrosity is apparently road legal and drives around my city.

On the line of this, why don't more bikes have automatic chain lubricators?

Most of the cars in this video are street legal
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMK9K1vJKFs
its just worn out un road worthy shit thats not street legal.

>>>
>Anonymous 04/24/16(Sun)09:14:46 No.14914779 ▶

Worse case scenario its a seal that can be changed rather quickly. Best case, its mud.

El skid demon strikes again.

In the ER for the 4th time this year lel

v popular in europe.

Called "Scottoilers"

why are you crashing so much

I thought lowered=illegal, race seats=illegal, homemade turbo=illegal, engine swap to an engine that did not come in the car at any trim leve=illegal.

I hear alot of horror stories of cops posting up outside meets and ticketing, impounding, and such all the vehicles exiting.

Also power above a certain driver class or age=illegal.

Stop crashing your bike!

Post more broken frames

Kawasaki had is standard on the GPZ750 Turbo. I'm sure other bikes did too. Why not continue this?

Also what gains does proper chain maintenance net me? With the exception of occasionally spraying on some lube to prevent rust and adjusting chain tension.

a freshly lubed chain literally makes more power on the dyno.

mostly it's good just to make your chain and sprocket last longer to save you money.

Not really broken frame though

not an automatic one, but I bought one of those and it's way easier and less messier to clean and lube the chain

Underrated post

your mirror delete gives me autism

because I see the thumbnail, I think oh bby that's a hot gix

then I open it and the mirrors are gone, and I think ahh whatever some people have questionable mo- WHAM I see it has a stock pipe and now I'm just confused.

What kind of man deletes his mirrors yet keeps a stock pipe?

P platers are not allowed anything with a v8, a turbo or a superchargr, no performance modifications at all, on full license if its engineered its legal, you cant just weld up your own engine mounts then have no one check that they are perfect.

There are laws that ban things like excessively lowering a car or stancing the tyres on the rims.

depends on the state, in tas my mate had a skyline when he was 17

My brother had an r32gtr with 450kw when he was 19 too, didnt mean it was legal at all.

But what money am I really saving? A couple bucks. At the end of life of sprocket wouldn't it be easier to just get a new one that will perform better rather than try to stretch out the old one?

How much more power? Any hard facts on this lube= more powah?

I have the maxima line of chain care. Degreaser, Lube, Wax. The wax seem counter intuitive as it is really tacky and I would assume traps more dirt and grime in it. Oil may fling the bigger chunk out. The wax isn't flinging shit out.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFZU25S/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687602&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0012TZ1RU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1GBFEZ2QYPTKQ0PCT9T9