Anybody else here affected by the VW diesel scandle?

Anybody else here affected by the VW diesel scandle?

>2015 Golf TDI
>owned 18 months
>6spd manual transmission
>30k miles on it currently

I don't really like the idea of a buy back, so far I really like the car and have had no issues with it. The biggest thing I wanted in a vehicle was a lot of driver legroom and a manual transmission and VW was the only manufacture offering that. What do you guys think will be the final solution?

>What do you guys think will be the final solution?

km/h & fahrenheit?
in what kind of shithole do you live?

Got a 2013 Passat TDI I've have since last July. Recalled by the Takata air bags and the diesel scandal. Both fixes would involve community college drop outs installing parts they've never installed before in my 32,000 car. Ready to get rid of it and hop in a Tesla 3. Hopefully more will be available by the time this is fixed

How many miles are on it? Only problem I have had with mine is 3 flat tires kek

>final solution

My sides

Canada probably
Older people still extensively use imperial measurements for temperatures, but all road signs are in km

I'll stick my 12 inch boot up your tight centimeter ass.

>tesla 3

in 3 years? top kek

Is this supposed to be a holocaust joke?

How?

>final solution
>talking about VW
>cars emit poisonous gases

It's simple, we gas the jews.

32,000 is not that many miles

>The biggest thing I wanted in a vehicle was a lot of driver legroom and a manual transmission and VW was the only manufacture offering that.

What? Maybe they're the only European manufacturer to offer one but if you look at American cars there are plenty of options with a stick and a ton of room.

>What do you guys think will be the final solution?

The EPA will require your car to be neutered to the spec they agreed to. Power will nosedive and MPG will drop significantly. I would let them buy it back personally.

Have fun with that insane depreciation bud. I might pick up a TDI from plebs like you for 50% of normal market value

>buying a VW in the first place
You asked for this.

No Asian manufacturer offered it because they all have very little legroom (not to mention you can only get econoboxes in manual). And American cars are shit in general

>the final solution

How? Nobody would ever expect this from any manufacturer.

VAG a shit

I wonder how many assets VW will have to sell in order to cover its $18.2 billion settlement in the U.S.

I wonder how much they will pay to buy the car back? Surely they can't be allowed to buy them back at a crazy discounted price because of their fuckup

You don't have to actually do anything with your vehicle, OP. Keep as is and enjoy. Just don't bring it in because I'm sure it will only get gimped.

Hey those are the same guys that built your piece of shit Volkswagen!

My exact plan. Can pick up a used TDI Sportwagen for peanuts now.

>wanting VAG awesomeness
>being too poor to pay for it

Kek

>taking advantage of an opportunity to save money and get what I want
>being too poor to pay for it
>>K

Around 50k. No problems besides getting fucked on resale. Get bored of my vehicles easily so it's sort of a bummer.

Name is on reservation list but we'll see.

$ not miles.

Don't have a problem with the vehicle itself. Just can't get rid of it atm. Was a fan of the car, just a little more boring than I expected after driving a few newer cars

Probably not a lot. That's a bigger company than most people realize.

You missed your window. Everyone with a brain will be waiting for that fat German check in June.

your car isnt worth close to 32k.

VW set aside like $10billion already

This hasn't been confirmed. Plus the rumors are saying a $5000 check which surely isn't enough to buy back a vehicle.

>no company has ever before cheated, lied, or acted in any other morally-questionable way
Corporations are like any biological organism in that they will act in complete self-interest.

>atheist logic

Such Irony
>Hitler and Golf
>Gas jews
>VW can't gas jews so they do diesel, but fail at that.
Final solution is electricity.
Send jews to the electric chair.