dotabuff.com/players/61214244
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sand king goes jungle
>somehow he thinks arcanes are more important than blink first
ok

Reasonably close to the OP post for niggers aren't people

dota:
- spics in every game in us east
- they all think they are rtz and never pick support, and when they pick support they never ward, trash support, upgrade courier at 11 mins, 4 wards available, blink rush on lion with nothing but brown boots at 0-1-5, etc
- sometimes i get games where literally not a singler person on my team speaks english. i wish i was joking
- endless sea of spics play on us east when they have their own server
- not a SIGNLE peruvian even qualified for ti6, yet they constantly talk how mi pastor smash was 1st in leaderboards
- i went from 3.8 to 4.3 with a 65% win rate just avoiding peruvians. literally id just abandon if there was more spics on my team than the other team. i WISH I WAS JOKING
- one time i saw in a pro tournament a peruvian slark player go 2nd skadi after the 1st one. im not joking. peruvians in my team regularly go bs radiance, pick slark every game, go sb on sniper and go 1-2-9 on him every fucking time, etc
- if im playing carry my peruvian retard support loses my lane and now im worthless the entire game
- peruvians always last pick shit like legion jungle, etc

i quit dota and now play csgo:
- everyone is a "carry" so u cant blame anyone because all the roles are the same
- i cant even REMEMBER the last time i got a spic monkey on my team
- E V E R Y O N E speaks english
- ping is too high for monkeys to play on so they avoid it, because csgo is a reaction oriented game
- never have to rely on anyone, literally i can be a important with just a usb. just getting a kill on a guy who bought a full gun makes a real difference, and i dont have to rely on anyone

WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING THIS GARBAGE GAME. THERE IS SO MUCH BETTER GAMES OUT THERE TO PLAY, FUCKING DOTA IS THE WORST FUCKING GAME. its not about skill or anything, its just about dodging spic monkeys. seriously, this game has legit the WORST community, and it has endless monkeys ruining ur games. why even bother playing it

I wish I was black tbqh

>good at fighting games
>good at dancing
>innate sense of style
>mad welfare moneys

hell, maybe I'd become first black Dota pro just by pulling out racism card on every occasion for shits and giggles.

PIT LORD IS A FUCKING SHIT HERO
DOESNT DESERVE TO BE REPORTED

HERES A REMAKE THAT MAKES HIM WORTH PLAYING

PIT LORD

Chaos Pillar
>Active, AoE, Ground
>After a brief delay, a pillar of fire erupts at target aoe. Enemies in the AoE take 100/175/250/325 damage and are stunned for 2 seconds. Allies or self in the AoE are lifted into the air for up to 4 seconds, gaining highground vision.
>Allies can jump off the pillar by issuing a move command in any direction and land up to 400 range away and can traverse cliffs / trees this way
>Units on top of the pillar get high ground fog of war.

Profane Inferno
>Active, AoE, Ground, Channeling
>Pit Lord unleashes a steady gout of fire in an aoe that grows larger and deals more damage and slows movement and attack speed as its channeled.
>Deals a base 10/20/30/40 damage per second and grows by +50% per second for up to 8 seconds. Slows by 20% + 10% per second

Higher Ground
>Passive
>Pit Lord gains bonus attack range, cast range and damage when targeting lower ground.
>Gains ranged attack with 400/500/600/700 attack range
>Gains 20/30/40/50% bonus cast range and damage (both to spells and attacks)
>Bonuses are doubled when on two or more levels of higher ground
>Applied when targeting units on low ground or casting spells targeting aoe on lower ground

Pitfall
>Active, Ultimate, AoE, Ground
>Pit Lord smashes his great mace onto the ground and after a brief delay the ground gives way under target aoe, collapsing all units into an inescapable pit. Deals 100/200/300 damage and traps both allies and enemies for 4/5/6 seconds. Movement skills that would put the enemy less than 1500 range outside the pit will keep them stuck inside the pit on the edge. (Can still teleport out, but can't blink out)
>Anyone can enter the pit after its been created. Allies can leave the pit via Chaos Pillar.

excellent post lad to be perfectly honest with you

>csgo
aka babby's first fps lmao

What went right?

>no mah nigga hero
dotards?

I agree with you, ye, the problem is I don't really like shooters. Dota feels much more deeper

>picks am
>loses
>gets angry on Veeky Forums
kek

Go post this on reddit, they might do something about it there.
>These guns don't shoot like real guns: The game
>Better than nonwhite stomping simulator 2
Leemao

>CS:GO, AKA, the failed game that only stood afloat because of gambling, and now dies when it gets cracked down

Nah. I'll stick to 1.6

>CSGO not infested with ruskies and BR
lmao at you we are all fucked by the thirdies kiddo

but wait, isnt like a brazilian team winning all majors in CSGO?

>csgo
why are you playing badOverwatch?

>playing massively multiplayer f2p game
>not learning spanish andor russian

are you guys dumb или чтo

The last hero you played as is now forced to play a game of Dota 2 on a PC.

Who do they pick and how well do they do?

>Tidehunter
>Picks Kunkka and feeds down every lane while laughing

Illidan...

we have a similar problem with russians in EU west, but it's a coin toss if the russians are competant. some of them are very good players but it seems the lower you go, the worse the russians get faster than the other players. like a 5K russian will probably be as good as other 5K's if not better, but the 3K russian is 2K literally anyone else and the 2K russian is just a glorified ranged creep

Only because they're hacking

>Batrider
Probably Lina

TB went radiance

I wish I was black too fampai. I really want to have massive black cock and go around fucking white female.

Can there please be some delays so I can go to the store for food.

Usually I hate when niggers box out the names, but you get a pass for doing the eyes.
Objectively, Abaddon fulfilled the prophecy and the radiant didn't have an answer for it after TB built TWO farming items.
If you were abaddon, good job.

i just studied the russian alfabet, makes their calls actually understandable and helps avoid misunderstandings since those fucks just cant stay away from EuW

Drow
Silencer

So every csgo team over lmao? The whole scene is just degenerate gambling, drug abusing, and hacking with inflated viewer numbers for drops what a joke. At least Dota esports is enjoyable.

I'd rather have russians than peruvians tbqhwyf

Timbersaw.

He wins because when I play pubs I am just as paranoiid and hyperactive as I am.

>Clockwerk
>Fucks up a guaranteed game by blocking his teammates with cogs and jumping into enemies with no vision

WTF it's the Summit again!?!

is jungle beastmaster a good hero for climbing? anyone got any good games of pros playing him?
t. High 3K fed up of spamming mid to climb and I want to do something different

jungle beastnigger can be level 6 at 4 minutes

DO YOU THINK THAT IS GOOD? That's BROKEN

Nahaz's last job in Dota enjoy this while you can statsbros ;_;

No

the thing about russians is they have a long history of being VERY GOOD. navi won a ti. empire won a whole buncha tournaments, got in the finals of a lot of tourneys, have a long history of beating team secret

fucking puppey, the best dota player of all time is slavic. navi used to be the best team for years

comparing peruvians and russians is actually not even a comparison AT ALL. like tell me ONE tournament that had anything about a tier 3 team that a peruvian team got even close to winning

They beat Newbee at Frankfurt :^)

This.

Peruvians do not even play Dota
They play the hero killing game and try to make flashy plays but they don't know how to farm or support.

1 meltdown in a party game and YOU ARE FUCKING DONE. Fucking amazing.

people often ask me whats the secret to being great at terrorblade, just one word hombres

tenacity

this gif must be old, he's twice this size now

Lesnar?

what is AR retard

Why did Brock fail his drug test?

The first number of your MMR is your dick length, the last number is the circumference in freedom units.

length - 3 inches
width - 8 inches

what? link it

can you link me the game or the tournament? i cant find a single peruvian team in this tournament? not even in the open qualifiers?

wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/ESL_One/Frankfurt/2016

>No /d2g/ carry to support

>Width
>8 inches

You meant girth you faggot chode.

Length - 2 inches
Width - 2 inches

>tfw micro-dick

Nahaz has had ton more meltdowns than his latest outburst in that Mafia game

Why the fuck isn't Nahaz fluffing CoL instead of ruining my summit experience?

> Void

Can't even open dota because he doesn't have a fucking face so he can't see shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7fBfmPENyK0

not building power treads is the secret :^)

This is not the FIRST, there's 2-3 more

You can support me anytime bby

I could have sworn there was some Peru team that beat Newbee in a bo1 on some big stage, maybe im thinking of the wrong tourney, Anybody know what I'm talking about or am I crazy?

I'm stuck in 4.7k MMR hell

any advice?

dotabuff.com/players/74071968

U wot m8

How am I supposed to afk jungle while microing illusions to CS in lane?

This was definitely the biggest, the other ones are things other people like Charlie or Conrad do every once in awhile

Stop picking Spectre, start picking Sven.

why is nahaz even in dota?

he is sub 3k, hes super old and irrelevant, he cant play the game at all, he can navigate thru stats so that qualifies him as a caster?

honestly im glad i quit dota because its actually a joke

Wait until the meta empowers solo queued white men to play 1v9 again and carry themselves like in 6.83.

bkb have eyes?

> quit
>on d2g

Pick one

Whats the point of sd ult? Literally badSatyr creep.

It is safer to a politician than a dota celebrity
Literally youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE

He isn't a caster, he is an analyst. He never casts games unless the panel decides to cast the game OVER the casters.

and by preparing stats and shit to talk about, he is already better than having Charlie, Sheever, OD, or a bunch of other people on a panel. Actually Sheever prepares more than the other people and has her own notes, Charlie "qualifies" by having been a manager but that is about it.

So is Sheever, so is Pyrion.
They all literally have those positions because they have them, when they could be filled in with autists who actually know how to play the game.

I knew I wasn't crazy

wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Frankfurt_Major/2015

Unknown.xiu beat newbee but it was bo1 and Newbee were terrible then so it doesn't really count

BKB piercing

Shadow Demon exists to be the perfect Ursa counter and the perfect Luna partner.

Pyrion is at least entertaining

i like to watch sometimes and shitpost and talk about the game

i played like 600+ games in 2015 and less than 3 in 2016. this game is fucking garbage and you should feel bad for playing it. its a monkey infested shitshow that requires you to have non helmet wearing downies as teammates otherwise you just lose the game

lmao

and I wondered why didn't Valve invite him to TI

aren't people from academia supposed to be kind, smart, intelligent and mentally stable?

GET FUCKED JUICESHITTER
ICEFROG HATES YOUR """""PLAYSTYLE""""" WITH BURNING PASSION

Charlie knows more about team inner workings than Nahaz, while Nahaz desperately tries to talk about same stuff.

Anyone can interpret statistics, and Nahaz does continuously the worst interpretations as he has 3k understanding of dota for fuck sake.

This slav chick (polina?) is fucking awful desu

>giving your enemies a free safelane
>good for climbing

sure man :^)

>as he has 3k understanding of dota for fuck sake
He is literally 3k if not worse:
dotabuff.com/players/61214244

Icefrog died years ago in a car accident, redditor.

wtf Heisenberg PogChamp

When the fuck will you learn that mmr literally does not matter?
Fnatic has a 2k analyst.
They're doing fine.

>Dota 2 scene
>Nahaz
>Redeye
>Llama
>old shitters and ugly women

>CS:GO scene
>Thorin
>Sadokist
>Vlada
>Meg
>gorgeous ladies and alpha dudes

I mean I love Dota and all but we could learn a thing or two from gotards, I am so tired of watching our """""talent""""".

comparing peruvians to humans is not even a comparison.

I still cant believe some people dont believe the evolution theory. I guess they never travel to peru to see protohumans.

>mmr does not matter.
lol sure nahaz

come get dumpstered mid anytime you want faggot

Dota is an infinitely more complex game than CSGO. It's honestly no surprise that CSGO gets a bunch of hot girls to play as "analysts", while the best we get in Dota are autists like Sheever or uggos.

i love you sheever

all I see is an ocean of garbage on both sides

shut up od

You forgot how fucking stacked chink casting scene is. There are literal dota masterminds there.

hey godz

quality pepe

Yeah, and they have xiao8's ex wife goddess. Chinks are alright. They can't English though unfortunately

>it's a navi memepush episode
this is getting boring

The joke is that they literally shit on their casters for being substandard compared to ppl like ld

He isn't wrong though. They are biased as fuck but they are above average at commentating, and the girls are definitely better looking then the other scenes.

Watching Chinese teams get BTFO and the commentators having no clue what to do is the best