Webms with sound
Previously on /dbt/

Why does /dbt/ hate cruiser fags?

/dbt/ hates everyone

cruisers are the fedoras of bikes

/dbt/ hates /dbt/

What doesn't /dbt/ hate?

Warum hast du sie denn verkauft? Hätte ja fast deine GS gekauft damals lel
The CB 500 really is a good cheap commuter.

hey guise, wut up

I wish I was a cruiser fag

>no helmet, or a worthless open face kettle hate shit pile
>no jacket unless its some fashion weight pleather department store thing with gay patches sewn on
>gay leather vests that offer no protection
>chaps
>no gloves
>no proper riding boots

They're squids that ride slow, shitty bikes, that are just obnoxiously loud. Its like a Honda Civic with a far baffle and a BORN2RACE graphic covering the rear glass when its bone stock and struggles up steep hills. They can't turn either.
Cruiserfags are the worst thing on the road, and tons of them love riding to bars to get drunk, then ride home buzzed.

I think the most hated type are the Harleys (not the cruisers specifically), they tend to be the biggest bike memes

Are these seat designs a bit too similar?

Mfw pretending to be something I'm not

/dbt/ is poor autists on wheels

Wish I knew.

I ride a cruiser ATGATT. Now what fuckboy?

They're both equally appealing to smoke cock on

>riding with mates edition
Triggered
I didn't need this feel senpai

Go make some friends, user!

Yellow ninja user!
When will you come to uk with your banana ninja so I can show you how to ride?

kek

After listening to a remixed Chocobo theme, I want a yellow sportbike to attach a few big yellow feathers to the ass of and then have a license plate that says "WARK" or "CHOCO" or something.

Why am I such a weeb.

Pay me and my bikes way out there friendo, I'd love to! Reminder to post more videos

Pretty sure no one would believe your Polish story once they've heard your voice.

Pretending to be a cruiser fag when you're actually a cool guy is pretty lame though.

If it makes you feel any better I've never ridden with a mate either. Supposed to be taking an all day ride with a friendo and his riding group on the 7th though, so I'm pretty pumped about that

Big yellows feathers, find me some cheap ones and I'll do it

I've posted two.
Working in a third but it's gonna be completely different to the first two because first two were shit

Come here and rent a baiku.

I'm metal as fuck I can do what I want

Reminder 17" wheels are rice for dirt bikes on the street.

Fuck off nigger

Can probably find some at a hobby store. Hell, it's California; you probably have some sort of feather emporium or something.

>filename
lel
Has there been an issue with their current-gen cards overheating, btw? Was thinking about picking up a 970 or 980 next payday.

Feathers huh?

r8 my bike lads.

I bought it from a track instructor who will also coach me on track in september. He's as hyped as me to see me back on his sons bike kek.

Won't go too much into detail but
>perfectly set up
>tons of performance/handling mods
>151hp / 197kg wet instead of standard ~140hp
>insanely precise, even compared to a friends GSXR600
I still need to convert some small things back from track -> street for TÜV but I will post webms in roughly a month.

kek, hatte extra nen anhänger gemietet du wichser :D
Wollte sie eigentlich behalten aber ich denk mal die hätte ich in Zukunft nicht mehr oft gefahren. Und da ich gerade TÜV / Verschleissteile neu gemacht habe bester Zeitpunkt zum verkaufen.

Saw some big pheasants while I was out riding yesterday. Would like to have nabbed one or two of their feathers.

Picking up a CRF 450 in a couple of weeks as a first bike/project/weekend toy.

Who makes good enduro and super moto kits/parts?

>151HP
Christ Almighty that's going to be fun as fuck. Please don't rekt, but post webms of track riding when you do go out!

That's not very vegan mate

R or X?

Don't bother with super moto wheels because

warp 9, and fmf for exhausts

will do. I only had a very short testride and didn't even reach 3rd gear but this thing is absolutely insane.

Why do YOU hate cyclists?

Heilige Scheiße, sehr neiß!
Sorry, aber Vati hatte schon recht: auf Verdacht irgendwie 200 km zu fahren um ein Moped von nem Fremden aus dem Internet zu kaufen was ich nicht Probe gefahren bin wäre nicht so schlau gewesen :D Aber die GS die ich stattdessen gekauft habe hat ja auch ihr vorzeitiges Ende gefunden.

Stupid shitheads who constantly get in the way

Did he died?

I wasn't going to wring their necks for the feathers. Besides, if they frequent that area, I'm sure there's at least a few geathers lying in the grass somewhere.

Oh yeah, and venison and elk are fucking delicious. But if you want to just munch on plants, that's fine too.

Good deal, man. I'm glad the guy's happy to teach you and happy to see the bike go out again. He must be a true racebro.

Inb4 you square off tyres
Huehue
;^)
Have fun on it don't push yourself too hard on the road.

Yes I died.

t. Skeleton

I took mine from an already hit one.
It got hit by a car and a bunch of feathers flew. So I picked two up.
>venison and elk
The meat is so tough though.

I was an avid meat eater before I turned vegan. The only thing I miss is the deliciousness of cheese.

>stopping on the fucking road
fuck off

kann ich voll nachvollziehen. Wo ich dein crash gesehen hab hab ich mir auch so ein bisschen gedacht, alter zum glück war das nicht mein Maschinchen .D
Der Typ derse dann letztendlich gekauft hat war aber auch sehr unsicher bei der Probefahrt, frag mich ob die GS noch heile ist.

Thhanks m8. He is, I nearly sat 2 hours together with him watching his race footage. His commenting made it, he explained every little bike input, the race line, track layout, what to look out for.

lel
I don't think I will use this bikes potential on public road anyway.

>that shit tier beard genetics
>wears homogay cruiser loser stuff
>vegan

You can't make this shit up

I sometimes even ride my bike with a hat off my belt loop.

that looks like a fun ass bike for that road

Und wieso willst du jetzt noch ne CB 500? Oder war das ein anderer?

I don't, they're entertaining. One ran a red light, hit my panniers and the momentum ripped his expensive carbon forks to pieces. The best part was him telling his story to the police officer he summoned. As soon as he mentioned that he ran the light the police officer stopped him, chuckled and handed him a ticket.

Took my baffle out, now my bike gives a hearty backfire every now and then.
It's inefficient, but I like it.

Would you tune that sort of thing out with an aftermarket fuel controller?

No, I would tune it out by adjusting my carbs because I'm not a massive pansy.

the DR-Z or the EXC?

>fuel injection = panzy
wut

I would tune it out by putting the baffle back in because I'm not a retarded attention whore

> boohoo I don't want to spend one hour dismantling my bike
> abloobloo it's too difficult to turn a few screws, just take my money and give me a blackbox I can plug in
Riders of FI bikes are the mac fags of the biking world.

Ne war ich.
Die 500 so als commuter durch die Stadt, wenn es regnet oder mal schnell zum Kumpel, ggf zu 2. Fahren weil auf der GSXR ist das irgendwie machbar aber extrem ungemütlich. Die GSXR für ein paar Kilometer anzuschmeißen lohnt nicht so richtig, wird nicht warm und die Verschleißteile sind auch ne ganze Ecke teurer.

Woah there buddy.

That seems like a strong attempt at trolling.

This is very impressive levels of autism, well done user.

Jo, in dem Fall ist die CB genau richtig. Nur bitte nicht rosten lassen, das haben sie nicht verdient :(

300 miles down 790 to go

>having to bring fire wood with you becuse you're not allowed to just chop down trees at will
Land of the free indeed.

Find me some trees that actually burn worth a damn in the desert genius

if everyone in our country was allowed to chop down trees for firewood wherever they went, we would have no trees left here. Fuck that shit.

>firewood
>implying he's not bringing his own log cabin instead of a tent

Made my decision, second bike is gonna be a 2013-14 CBR600RR, hype as fuck. 3-4 months left

>a bloo bloo bloo if it doesn't spark right up it's too much effort for me
Hardcore outdoorsmam alright.

You're hittin' hard tonight, aren't ya?

You sound like a commie.

>tough meat
Well, the deer and elk in the Sacramento Mountains in New Mexico must be far different from what you had. Their meat is goddamn tasty; the forests are healthy up there, so they all eat well.

I'd love to have a mentor like that. Glad for you, m8.

They're uppity hypocrites.
>hurr durr muh right to the road!
>breaks all the rules, never hand signals, holds up traffic, runs red lights and stop signs, violates right of way, stages protests like "Critical Mass"

Because /dbt/ tries to defend their social ineptitude buy acting like their shitty bike that nobody knows or cares about is worth anything.

Not defending Harleys, but you can't forget that Harley owns 50% of the bike market. There's something about them that obviously sells.

>There's something about them that obviously sells.
two words:
lifestyle marketing

>There's something about them that obviously sells.
Yeah, the image. It's pure image. Tough, bikie, gangster, life-hardened, middleclass, beer and in some cases; rough gay sex.

I want my next bike to be fully faired. Block stays cleaner, easier to make it look like new. More wind protection.

Does this make me a faggit?

If by fully faired you mean car, then yes.

You're fine.

You were already a faggot.

Yes.

But if you're already a faggit, why deny your urges.

McDonalds sells too but it's still objectively shit food.

Guys will call you a faggit but remember it's usually the full-fairing cruisers that people put the serious miles on; so who are the real faggits here.

>serious miles
There isn't really anything impressive about eating up boring highway, m8.

>serious miles

>only on the weekends when its above 75 with not a cloud in the sky

McDonald's is good value compared to other fast food though.

>it is if you're going to Alaska, Yellowstone, any national park/destination it is

>>>inb4 you're from some country with shit-tier highways and have no idea what it's like to ride a truly open road

Except it's not. You're not doing anything impressive at all. You're sitting on your fat ass on your sofa of a motorcycle and riding in a straight line. If you did an iron butt challenge and did 1500 miles in 24 hours that would be something slightly noteworthy, although not very since you would be doing it in the easiest way possible.

>Indulge yourself

Looks like I will be stretching my 636!!!!

Nee sowas hat kein Bike verdient. Selbst die GS hat immer eine Wäsche bekommen nach jeder Winter/Salz fahrt.

Thanks m8, I'm glad too I try my best to not disappoint him.

Good n8 /dbt/

See you bruh

>this is the part where you try and impress me with your wheelies

ein Deutscher geht, ein anderer kommt. Good evening dbt!

>being this much of a cruiser loser

Bin auch grade gekommen uezs

:^))

>cruiser rhymes with looser
coincidence? i dont think so

It's not at all anymore.

I can get 2 McChickens for $2 which isn't bad. I can't get enough to fill me up anywhere else for that price.

And I don't dislike McDonald's anyway.

I know BK is shit but the rodeo burgers/chickens are a great deal. 1.00$ and it's about the size of a mcchiken but with onion rings and bbq sauce on top