Soooo, remember when the FR-S was going to be the game changer?

Soooo, remember when the FR-S was going to be the game changer?

>All that power just to get around 3 seconds faster
Ayyy

>this guy walks in and grabs your gf's ass

>trying to make a point about price to performance about the FR-S
>shows the more expensive BRZ

I bet you believe the fossil record has no transitional forms too.

pitiful

Trolling aside, this is the sort of shit you ALWAYS run into on co-developed cars. You can't get the good without the bad

GT86 is made to be an over 9000 level 'muh feels' car, and succeeds, but never gets fully flushed out with a higher performance trim/roadster version because of infighting between Toyota and Subaru about poached sales

Hell look at the new ND Miata and the Fiat 124. Fiat could have EASILY dropped an abarth version of the 124 developing over 200, but didn't because Mazda is too afraid of the fanbase going apeshit over pressure-cooker unfriendly skyactive motor, and the lack of a higher output engine option in the ND

>RS
>2.0
>Automatic
>upgrades

Here's the FRS price range.

I'm sad they discontinued the WRX hatch and wagon.

And that's like 500 lbs of difference and rwd instead of awd, what's your point OP? surely you aren't some no-car benchracer who jacks off to lap times set by other drivers, are you?

>muh DRIVING PLEASURE

>buying a wagon

All the toyobaru needs is an engine with torque that matches it's horse power rating IMO... I really don't understand why it produces so little.

Hi there everyone!

I'm not someone who cares about the GT86 or Miatas, but I just wanted to remind all of the GT86 fanboys that the $24,915 ND Miata can do 0-60 in 5.9 seconds (per C&D), while the $25,305 FR-S can only manage it in 7.1 seconds.

That's ok though, because it provides lot of soul and passion! Right guys?

Isn't that what driving a sporty car is all about?

GOD MACHINE
O
D

M
A
C
H
I
N
E

Yes, that's actually right. Only autistic Syrians and Chinese kids enjoy stoplight drags. Everyone else just shakes their head and goes on with life normally.

The recorded 0-60 time for fr-s/brz is around 6.3 seconds with the 6-speed manual, varies from tester to tester.

>Everyone else just shakes their head and goes on with life normally.

>hating simple, easy fun

>FR-S

It's called the Toyota 86 now. Get it right, faggot.

I traded my 2015 brz for a 16 sti 2 weekends ago. My now open feelings about it.. It fucking sucked.

It wasn't pathetically slow, ATLEAST it didn't FEEL that way when you were driving it. I would be romping around the country roads feeling I was going twice what I really was, you'd have to near red line it to get anywhere faster but I guess that was the point of it. It was fun in corners at least, but I've been taking the sti around the same corners at near the same speeds and being just as fine.

Engine crickets, shitty clutch pedal, bi polar shifts.

It's a wagon.