>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Read this:

Webms with sound
Previously on /dbt/

All the R models I have been looking at are street legal. Maybe it's different in Australia?

Dead bikes edition

Oh yeah Austrailia gets all the fun shit to be street legal. Someone posted an image with all the LAMS bikes and it included a bunch of enduros that aren't street legal in the US

i like this guys collection

Kek!! Thats what you get for not being on the holy list.

Yeah it is, you can register most bikes here.
>registered yz250fx

Do you need a plate on the front and back these days?

Most of the people on that list have been touched b y the skid demon though..

Nah no plate on the back, they just bend and break off if you put them on the back

Yeah, before they were on the list, thats why the holy motorcycle pope made the list so it would try to save the fags on the list.

i thought it was angry user letting us know who does not trigger his autism

There's some solidarity in realizing that I wasn't the only one who fucked up their bike this weekend.

>tfw skid demon has fondled my bits twice but decided he didn't like how I felt

>riding through a diesel spill then trying to take a roundabout
>riding over a bunch of glossy election posters someone dumped right on a corner
I guess I'm too old for his tastes.

that the gutted cbr600?

>gutted

It is now

:(

Nope its the holy motorcycle pope of the motorcycle gods.

The skid demon was merely whetting his pallet, exploring your flavor. You're a tasty morsel he will one day devour whole.

what happened?

Kek the new ninja650crashanon

So, I plan on selling my CBR300R to my cousin after I get my new bike, but I want to know she's going to be able to handle it, and I want to make sure she'll be able to pick it up if she happens to drop it. The thing I'm worried about is the front blinkers though, I don't know exactly how rigid those things are and they seem like they'll just bust off if laid on a flat surface. Is there some way I should go about this specifically? Would a small foam mattress help much?

Know what i just noticed?
That has the suspension and brakes off a cb400 on the front.

Post pics of cousin.

If I had a choice of a new 250cc Honda or a 2007 600cc Yamaha streetfighter with 8700 miles (Both are the same price and both well maintained by knowledgeable riders) would I really regret not having that 600 power if I got the brand new 250? Since they're the same price should I just spring for the older 600 and I'm just not realizing this is a no-brainer?

Probably there both budget bikes.

second for we need to see what she looks like to answer your question

>implying engineers planned developments in a low lying area, not developers who only cared about getting the contract

This.

well thats the thing, even second hand on ebay those forks and the nissin calipers are really over priced, the previous owner must have had one laying around somewhre

Older lady had a stop sign. She turned left anyway where I had a green light going straight. Went right into my side.

I've said it a million times, no. How the fuck do you need a picture of someone to answer a question about a bikes blinkers when on its side?

Fuck off then, cuck!

It's to aid research

reposting so I can share in misery with my fellow texas bros

>tfw live a mile from the meyerland area in Houston
>entire sections of the highway were completely fucking underwater
>haven't been able to ride anywhere because of the rain except for yesterday

hate this shit

is it totalled or fixable?
i mean its not like it was ever eye candy before the crash and i feel like it was once in a crash that involved the original forks snapping so its probably seen a lot worse.

Ayy, Lmao.

I hope you die faggot.

Lets be real, its payment for answering your question, if you don't want us to say post pics say your cousin is a fat autistic furry.

>answer a question about a bikes blinkers when on its side?
> Is there some way I should go about this specifically?

if she drops or crashes the bike and breaks a turn signal you go buy a replacement blinker for it, FFS.

The skid demon is going to get you for that.

I'd like to own a bike but I would be afraid to put my girlfriend on it. Do you guys feel comfortable putting people you love on your bike despite the danger?

I'm hoping it's fixable. Me and the tow truck guy tested the engine before sending her to the depot, and it still started, which is a good sign.

Probably lost at least one new rear view mirror and a shitload of coolant, but other than that I didn't see anything too bad.

Post pic of gf.

Oil change time again, /deebit/

>Drain pan
>Consumables
>Sockets
>Talking wrench
>Scungy matress
>Biohazard protection (optional)

just buy a new bike. do you have full coverage?

No, i won't let anyone on my bike with me.
Im not putting someone elses life in my hands.

I more so mean laying my bike sideways and having her try to pick it up at home and shit. This is while I'm still riding it, so I'd rather not have to get new blinkers if I can easily avoid it.
Get used to riding it till you feel you can handle having someone on back, and even then start out slow with it. Don't buy a bike and throw someone on it a week later. That's asking to fuck up both of you.

If they're properly geared up then yeah. I'm a pretty safe rider though.

I bought a race suit, boots, helmet, gloves, etc. for my girl to wear when she rides pillion. Why racing stuff? Well it's the safest, but it's also nearly impossible to find gear that fits a girl who is 5' tall and 95lbs. Plenty of gear out there for fat bitches, none for petites.

I hope not because i hate your post

Sup /dbt/

full coverage shouldn't matter since he wasn't at fault. The old lady's insurance should cover everything.

Dainese sure does plenty of tiny sizes.

Post pics of girl.

You hate everyone that actually rides a bike though mr nobike

I don't have enough gear for my except a helmet that fits her, so when we ride 2 up I make her wear my jacket and gloves and make sure she's wearing a thick pair of pants and her boots

personally I'd never be able to forgive myself if something happened to her but she likes riding with me. I'll just save for some gear for her.

just zip tie it back together

it'll be no problem

>The old lady's insurance should cover everything.
>lady was at fault

if he has liablity he aint gettin shit

you can take them off before throwing it on the ground

Nope just you and tash.

up-voted! helpful tip: post an imgur album, not individual pictures! :)

That's how mandatory liability insurance works. The insurer of the at-fault party is required to pay damages for the other party.

>parents will finally fix their motorcycle
>will finally get my license
>will finally have my own motorcycle to ride at my own leisure time
Happening is now

Who am i though?

Thanks anons, I'll take a look at removing them, hopefully won't be more than a screw or two.

in your 3rd world country that's how it works. Liability = shit gets stole, crash and break your shit = you get nothing

Cuck user.

why does every ktm owner sleep on a dingy matress outside? is that why they buy unreliable pieces of shite?

I think even if I had a bf I wouldn't go cruising with him on the back because people would think we're gay.

I have driven my GF around quite a few times, we both have helmets and armored jackets, I am going to get her some gloves next.

I had her hop on about a month into riding we just took it real slow and residential areas at first.
My GF is 5' 2" 122lbs and she found a Bilt helmet/jacket that fit well. I have a Dainese that fits me well that they had a lot of sizes in like this user saidHows it going man?

Yes but he didn't crash his own shit. Someone else crashed it so they are held accountable for all damages.

Come on now you aren't even trying.

Shit I didn't even think to see about meeting with you. I drove right past you today

>tfw Prince gives you hope as a short person wanting to get a motorcycle

All my buddies who ride told me at 5' 5" I'd never be able to ride anything bigger than a 250, but Prince was 5' 2" and had a 400 so I'm inspired to shop around.

Any suggestions for the vertically challenged looking for something 300cc or bigger?

post pics of gf

Sure cuck user

cruisers have low seats.

you should be inspired by people like dani pedrosa not prince.

Actually you should be inspired by prince as well, but not to get a motorcycle.

Shit man, that's alright I didn't get out of bed until after 11 and was running errands until 5. I had to take my tank off again to take to the shop tomorrow.
What brought you into town?

>Cm450a

Prince rode an automatic bike.

There are a ton of 500cc bikes that are relatively small. You can purchase reduced height seats as well.

I sat on a Shadow 750 and a V-Star and they both felt really pigfat. Low seat, yes, but also super wide. I felt like I was riding a horse with no legs. It was still uncomfortable to reach the ground sadly.

Nah mate that's a dedicated LUXURY motorcycle oil filter changing matress.

The luxury workshop throne that the manual is on is part of the same set.

Um no. Here have this pic of our jackets

how can i be a cuck if i don't even have a girlfriend though?
Logic up in this bitch

>Actually you should be inspired by prince as well, but not to get a motorcycle.

Why not? He's even shorter than me and comfortably rode a 400cc motorcycle. Why wouldn't I be inspired as a short person looking to get into riding?

That's disappointing but still, it seems like his foot is comfortably reaching where the shift lever WOULD be, had it been a manual.

Interesting. How much do the seats generally go for?

>Um no.
Fucking dead to me, just kill yourself now faggot.

>All my buddies who ride told me at 5' 5" I'd never be able to ride anything bigger than a 250
Your buddies are retards. One of my riding friends who I've known since high school is 5'6" and he rides a ZX-6R. He's a fast fucker on the track too, I can never pass him and he's consistently in the top 5 in the advanced group. He just puts his left foot down at a stop and steps on the rear brake. We used to ride motocross and trials, I'm faster in the dirt, he's faster on the track.

>going on first date with chick tomorrow
>know she's carrying extra weight but not sure how much
Shit is tense. I would like a fat ass on my pillion seat but I just hope she's not GS1200 luggage tier.

fat women have no place on a motorcycle.

Thanks for the motivation user. I'm just going to keep trying bikes until I find one I like.

The most comfortable one so far has been the Suzuki Boulevard S40 but /dbt/ told me it's a shitty bike and not to buy it.

An aftermarket seat is only a couple hundred bucks for a premium one.
Also pic related, you could fit on it.

>dating fat girls

different strokes for different folks I guess, I salute you for your bravery

then get used to hanging off like

mmm, dani pedrosa is hilariously tiny to the point he looks out of scale with the universe and has 51 race wins + 3 world championships though

I'm hoping she falls into the realm of chubby. If she's just a full blown fat ball even my low standards wont accept her.