/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #250

"Myroid Highlight: Yuriko" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we can't get enough of billowy shawls on cool girls.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DOA

>forgot to vote for the theme this time
>got one of the ones I would have gone for anyway

At this rate all I have to do in order to win is not put entries in

Why were people mad about Hidenori winning?

Bullying...

Because it's an internal contest and he barely interacts with the spreadsheet.

Better than newfags entering the contest without introducing themselves.

It might be "better", but it's still bad.

It'd be bad if they were to win, since they won't it doesn't really matter.

Chinami a cute. CUTE!

And why is that, exactly? If their entry is good, they should win. It's not a popularity contest, remember?

But it is an /mkg/ contest.

So they shouldn't be able to enter in the first place if they haven't introduced themselves, or be asked to introduce themselves as soon as they enter.

Once /mkg/ always /mkg/

>If their entry is good, they should win
>It's not a popularity contest

Nobody implied you don't lurk but that you interact as much as Metatron.

I meant that it shouldn't be a popularity contest, but we all know that's not true, unfortunately.

This closed mentality is why /mkg/ is dead. We should ally ourselves with tumblr.

"Priceless Pupcasso painting stolen, you say? Well, I never heard of such a thing. I mustache you to leave."

>roleplaying

smut writing when

When you roleplay it.

>smut writing
What's that?

When a master and a myroid love each other very much

What about when myroids love each other very much? Or masters?

Why didn't you call it erotic or echii then? Drop 2-3 names and I'll do something small.

Rose and Mizuki

Did they start replacing huhu laughs with fufu? I thought I just saw some lines from Diligent that used to be huhu but are now changed.

I hope so, huhu a shit.

When does the contest begin, and why is there no information about it on the OP?

>600 AP for an accessory
Nope.

>Doc's gacha ever being worth even considering

It was a beautiful day at the beach, the masters were preparing a bbq and the MyRoids were having fun, taking a sunbath, playing volleybal or playing in the water, the Dominant and Yandere were having a heated up volleyball game against a team made of Tsundere and Sassy types, Tsassy team scored the first point, much to the grief of the Yandominants, "Defend properly you waste of tinfoil" shouted one of the members of the losing team "I can't do everything by myself you fucking dead weight" replied her companion, "Hahaha, both of you suck" replied Mitsuki "Damn Kanamatric, I didn't know you were so good at this" shouted Rose to annoy her foe "I'm not good, you just s.u.ck." she replied ignoring the taunt, "Ara, ara, don't we all diligently suck on a daily basis?" replied a Yandere, discomforting all the other types "I-it's not as if I liked to, it just can't be helped!" added a Tsun "Y-yeah, I don't suck old men because I like to, my master needs the money!" "Tsun confirmed to sleep with old men for money!" shouted Mitsuki "At least they don't do it for free" replied Rose "Tell me that to my face!" "As if I will do what a Sassy wants!, come here if you want to listen to me clearly!" Mitsuki approached Rose with a determined face but just as she was about to shout at the DominantRoid Rose kissed her "mhhh...mhh.mmhh.mmmhh" Rose's right hand quickly went for Mitsuki's lower back, gently caressing her buttcheeks while her left hand was left in the back of her head, preventing Mitsuki from escaping, slowly her hand went to the front and under her swimsuit, eventually sticking a finger inside "What's this? you don't have the guarantee seal anymore?" Mitsuki was still confused so couldn't find a way to reply "What a lewd girl you are, then it shouldn't be a problem if I'm a bit more aggressive" Rose resumed kissing Mitsuki, now sticking her wet tongue

Too long, end.

What's the name written on the swimsuit?

It starts when I want it to, and it's not in the OP because it's not really related to the game itself.

Joy of Pies

Cum-guzzling slut

The pleasure of being cummed inside

Nakadashi-chan

Ochinchin Daisuki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana
Find out yourself.

Oppai loli

まいろ
mairo, probably for myroid

This sounds false.

ugh

You forgot your "roleplayers"

I usually don't remember the names of non roleplayers.

Who are the roleplayers you remember?

yeah you're right, last letter was actually ru so it's probably myrump
:^)

There are too many to name. It'd be better to ask which non roleplayer I remember but I can't think of any right now.

>he can't tell the difference between ro and ru
It says まいろ(mairo), not まいる(mairu).

i can tell the difference, i was intentionally wrong the second time for the sake of shitposting

Okay then.

How much bully is too much bully?

I can see her panties.

Fake Akane, her face has anti-aliasing.

When is AMB gonna release the HD faces anyway? From the time they're taking it seems like they were actually retarded enough to discard the original draft files and have been tracing the vectors from scratch.

Where does Oh My Apron come from?

>releasing a tie-up now

Fucking bastards.

>Panda DFC

DG needs more of these DFC MR outfits.

Too far in the panda cave for my taste.

>Caring about this event

The thing I'm most worried about with this is that Akane isn't wearing thigh-highs.

I just want to stay above rank 400 and it's annoying to have to miss stamina on purpose

Play normally, we will drop after the boost.

Why are they so gay for each other?

They live in an all female world.

But Masters are supposed to be male.

They're not really, you can pick your gender in jp, they're just too lazy to code the extra pronoun for eng.

We actually used to have the option.

There's a kanji quiz, too?! Oh no...

New GK accessory gacha completely comprised of new faces

normal gacha has magical boy outfits and some nice backgrounds to go with the 500000 alice in wonderland gachas we've had so far

Forgot to mention the extra fang accessory that you get by doing the 5x roll

Check your girls Antonio.

I hope this comes to AB

Thick plump needy rumps.

We need a Carlos.

Use a name change ticket. Problem solved.

We need a wall.

We should build a wall and make masters with common names pay for it.

Sexy is a better onee-san than Needy.

Needy is more like a mom.

And Sexy and Sassy are great candidates to become young mothers.

>Sassy
>young mother
More like teen mom

>People asking where I got my outfit in DG
Do pubbies not know how to read notices/announcements?

And you can go fuck yourself.

That is what I was trying to imply.

Sexy is too mature for that.

fuckkk my wallet. is this a limited, or can you use free tickets on it?

Some people make LoliSexyRoids, a minor is a minor regardless of how many cocks can she take.

Loli is a body type.

Ok, some people make young sexy types, which makes no sense since >robots >age

Maturity has nothing to do with age. Sexy type is more an onee-san type then a slut type.
What's wrong with a robot modelled after a little girl?

And who said that a robot can't be made to look like as if they were within a certain age range?