Can we have a landboat/cruiser thread? And can Dracula not be the only one posting?

Can we have a landboat/cruiser thread? And can Dracula not be the only one posting?

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/cto/5553350166.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a thread for this all the time. It's the Classic Car General thread

My 89 Mercury

Love land yachts. Here's mine. The leg room is great, and driving is comfy. I can lean my head on my hand thanks to the moveable compartmernt in the middle that is placed well at a level that can support my arm/elbow.
Would take column shifter & bench seats any day over what the standard is today

I kind of want an 80s oldsmobile custom cruiser and I just couldn't tell you why.

Cause wagons are awesome, that's why

check this g body out

MUH DICK

denver.craigslist.org/cto/5553350166.html

I kinda wanna buy an old box-style 80's B-body or Panther car and then go full pro touring on it with upgraded suspension, brakes, and a built 302ci LT1 V8 with a T56. Ultimate goal would be to outperform an E39 M5 in every category.

The fun of daily driving.

>302 lt1
m9

do you mean 302 coyote and/or LT1?

I made a new /ccg/ thread since no one else did

I mean an LT1 with an L99 (1993-1996 Caprice only) crank. Do the math. That makes a 302ci LT1 hybrid.

so a destroker like the original 302 from the Z/28?

other than muh special snowflake, why?

>so a destroker like the original 302 from the Z/28?
Yes.

BTW, if it was a Panther, then yes, it'd be a 302 Coyote and the frame would be from a 2003+ car for the ABS and revised front suspension. Pic related
The end-goal would also be to beat the E39 M5 without using more displacement than the BMW.

Besides. A destroker can rev higher, which it would need to given the imaginary dimensions of the project.

My 95 Roadmaster. Owned it for 2 years now and it's never let me down since the age related repairs and failures are out of the way. Have more pictures but they're too big.

First road trip with it up into Black Rock, Nevada

even when it was new the Roadmaster must have looked ridiculously dated

I like B-bodies but I hate that roadmaster's front. It looks like they took the Cadillac headlamps and then slapped on the Buick waterfall grille last minute as an afterthought.

Did you actually buy that or just grab a stock photo? I've been watching that on CL for weeks, they wanted way to much. Same guy had a rusty piece of shit wagon for sale.

Here, have a panther at work hauling home a fresh shitbox

I just put this on for the fun of it.

These headlamps are unique to the Roadmaster. They didn't borrow them from a Cadillac

Nice quints

It might be dated but not a lot of people ever expect a car like this to move the way it does. It's like a linebacker in car form. Never slips a beat and doesn't break a sweat

I'm also going 66mph for maximum Autism.

Hey, I didn't end up buying that panther (I like to look from time to time), but I did save the photo of it from the CL ad. My 89 is a literal copy (paint, tires, interior/exterior) of the one I posted, and it was easier for me to post his photo (on my desktop) versus mine (have to plug in a flashdrive).

And heh, that panther wagon can haul!

Does the Jaguar XJ qualify ? I'm talkign about the first gen here.

who comfy here?

Someone say land barges?

Does this count?

You're not a man until you drive a lardbarge with a big block

Big block means big cock

Did Caprices actually come in wagon form...?

my 99 grandma ls

110%

I hate driving this thing on anything but the interstate

The ultimate in landbarge.

I wanna buy one and put bull horns on the grille and leopard print in the interior. Maybe even a General Lee horn desu. I'd also buy a 10 gallon hat.

Two identical 1978 Buick Riviera's. One mine one my brothers. They are the 75th anniversary trim as well. In the back I have the 75th anniversary Peterbilt pride and class.

Why not 2?

Lol mfw no face

Yes they did.

incredible

Beautiful car m8, what kind of engine?

Clean white right?

That + the gold grille would be just great

My old 88 Park Avenue

I miss it so much.

Mean car. Buddy of mine bought one for $300 (stopped interior, but ran well) a while back. It had a factory LT-fucking-1 V8. It weighed a ton, but once that thing got moving, it got fucking *moving.*

I will own another Mark V; this time it'll be a black '77 or '78 with a leather interior and 460.

Mark IV is so much better

looks like shit

here's your (you)

another (you) for the road

Not me, though, while I like the Mark IV, I prefer the look of the Mark V.

After having both, the Mark V isn't as responsive, but a softer ride. I like the stronger Engine in the Mark IV

True, but I can build a more potent 460 for the body I prefer.

There's just something about the rear end of the Mark V that I like better.

I really like how smooth the Mark IV, body is compared to it, I'd like to get a Mark III, but they're a bit harder to come by in nice condition

Fuck I wish mine was black. So sexy

No master badge?

It's a jaaaaag.

> Landbarge
> Not a landship
Plebs.

3800 master race. Its a shame GM went to shit

you came damn close to %66 fuel too

Where in Texas are you?

when I can find one, I will buy it.

I have more pics of that car.

It's a 1985 Mercury Grand Marquis coupe on a 2007 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor frame (with working ABS and working airbags) and a supercharged 4.6L SOHC 2V from a 1996 Crown Victoria. Seats, center console, shifter, and dash are from an 03-04 Mercury Marauder.

Nice; though I've never cared for the blob one on the left.

I'm half tempted to mount one on my Excalibur.

last pic

It get's pretty damn hot in the Summer, but I've got an A/C clutch kit for it, I just need to get off my ass and fix the A/C

A little south of Tyler tx

Mines still got the r12 shit. It still works too. Needs a can about every year tho