I sent subaru customer service an email with a question and they sent me a dyson vaccum

I sent subaru customer service an email with a question and they sent me a dyson vaccum

what in the actual fuck

Anyone else ever have something similar happen to this?

Because you suck

You should send it back, it's a gimic vac. Total shit. Get a real upright if you want a vacuum.

Should I send it back and ask for something I can actually use on my car??

i just googled "dyson subaru" real quick and i guess this is a thing. Pretty cool. Now fucking sell it and do some mods

just sell it on craigslist

>Now fucking sell it and do some mods
Like a pod filter for xtra HP bro?

I know what I'm gonna do if I ever own a Subaru

Hang on to it for 40 years. Never take it out of the box or plastic wrapper. Sell that shit for thousands later online.

I would not be surprised if they realize that they sent it to the wrong person and ask for it back or send you an invoice.

Dyson isn't bad. Too expensive initially, but it's cheap as shit to own one. I replaced the entire cord retractor assembly for literally $3 shipped from eBay after my rabbit chewed the power cable.

nah subaru is know for this kind of thing.

So what was the question?

>Anyone else ever have something similar happen to this?

post on CL as JDM vacuum

So if i email Subaru i can have a free vacuum. I wouldn't complain

I own a Subaru and need a new vacuum, I wonder how I could convince them to send me a new vacuum.

If they were nice they would of sent you a head gasket or a spare transmission XD

How do I send back the shitty car I bought from Subaru?

So I googled "dyson Subaru" and this is the 3rd image. Fake

it's a battery powered one so it isn't intended to replace a real vacuum, also vacuuming your car with an upright. ISHYGDDT

>not selling it as a limited edition JDM vacuum cleaner

user pls thanks to the logo there is always a market for random shit

>that picture

Goddamnit why don't they sell it in like brass and copper and shit so it looks steampunk as fuck

i'd buy one in a fucking heartbeat and make PEW PEW PEW noises while cleaning stuff

In a lot of countries, if someone or some company sends you something without you asking for it, then it's considered a gift. They can politely ask for it back but you're not legally required to return it.

>he doesn't clean his house in full combat rig
>he doesn't run around with an unloaded rifle going "PEW PEW PEW" at imaginary targets
>all while vaccuming the floor
laughing_operators.jpg

I laughed.

Was the question "can I have a vacuum?"

why is a large subaru logo on paper clearly taped to the bottom of the box?

>just found this on a random Subaru forum
>sounds way too good to be true

It's for sucking all the cigarette butts out of your intercooler.

They used the vacuum to suck up a ghost. It's cursed and they are just trying to get rid of it.

Don't accept it.