Getting cucked this hard

>getting cucked this hard
I thought germany was supposed to be based

please go away, thank you

Is that a female only park, or a refugee only park?

>I thought germany was supposed to be based

The fuck? What gave you that idea? The only "based" thing is unrestricted autobahn sections. Which are also dying.

pleast take your memes to thank you

You can always park there, there's no law for these kind of spots, therefore it's not illegal. (The parking lot's owner could remove you, if they feel like it.)
As always, you shouldnt do something just because you can, these spaces serve a purpose.

German here, never seen a sign like this.

lol

and you can't drive an older car in these cities.

I swear.... my parents visited Germany in 1990 (the good side) and said that was one of the last years Germany was still somewhat "normal".

Fuck that cuck country.

"women only spots" Holy shit....

Even the wiki page for it is a good laugh, almost as if its subtly making fun of women.

"According to the Hessian State Office of Criminal Investigation, the furnishing of women's parking spaces is an ideal means of raising women's feelings of safety."

"However, according to federal criminal statistics published by the German police, molestation and attacks on women occur no more often in parking garages than in other places."

They admit there is no reason other than "muh feels"....

I've seen these a handful of times, but only in parking garages. They're usually placed close to the entrance to the building and the staircase in and out. It's supposedly so that women can get in and out of the building faster at night when hoodlums might be afoot. Tbh I just park there anyway, how will anybody tell?

>how will anybody tell?

Well the law stipulates they must be "video monitored" or have a security guard.

But I highly doubt they have more than a few cameras that are probably not monitored.

>park in woman spot
>someone calls me out
>"but I feel like a woman on the inside, shitlord"
ez pz

No Women Parkspots

>Always scratches in your car and they just leave and you gotta pay it yourself
>Shitty parked cars and you cant enter your car
>Little spoiled shit kids smash their door into yours

Oh well it 's okay if men get shot and mugged
And then you receive six new dents on your door over a work day

>people getting shot
>Germany
lyl nogunz

>walk 2m with metal detector
>find at least five nazi weapons
np

Sorry, stabbed by Ahmed then imprisoned for racial insensitivity when you didn't offer to clean his knife after.

DEUTSCHES SEI STOLTZ

Deutscher*

Merci twingo

Go Merkel!
you better inform your local authority about finding something of historic value

Very few cars younger than 30 years dont have green plaques, and every car older than 30 years in acceptable condition can get historic plates and drive wherever you want.

>Very few cars younger than 30 years dont have green plaques

Except diesels.
>my gas guzzling, carbon exuding 4.9L V8 has a green plaque
>the 2000 diesel I had before wouldn't have gotten a black one

Full on stupid.

Full on liar.

What part?

The part about a 2000 diesel getting a "black" plaque. Either youre lying or it was catastrophically broken.

Top of the morning to you Carl-Micheal

I believe it'd gotten a black one, not a red one. Who knows, I never bothered to find out the specifics of this bullshit. I only knew I would have had to invest around 700€ to get it a yellow one, which wouldn't have gotten me anywhere about 2 years later, where every zone (which I frequent, anyway) went fully green.

>Ausnahmegenehmigung

This is actually what real feminists might call coded chauvanism aka "gallantry" by pre-feminism nomenclature. Therefore I approve of it as I hate feminism.

Something like this is just a nice thing to do for women and a thing that normal women appreciate. A true feminist wouldn't park in that spot. The modern problem being that shit tons of normal women who want treated like princesses think that's feminism. They support the movement and hypocritically invoke it arbitrarily and only to their advantage.

There's no point worrying too much about the feminism problem though. Europe and especially Germany has bigger problems. In a couple years that sign will say "Achtung Muslim friends! Please refrain from raping in this area"

How the fuck do Americans keep making posts like this with zero self awareness? No matter what Europe does, the refugee situation can never become as bad as the American nigger situation. The flow of refugees has practically ceased by now ever since all those asylum burnings happened and were reported all over the world (German nationalism on the rise again, if you come here you'll get gassed etc. The old song and dance).

t. muhammad