$1300 runs and drives...basically you jellin' Veeky Forums?

$1300 runs and drives...basically you jellin' Veeky Forums?

its a turd gen

I dont think I could be "jelly" of 1

b but muh t tops

for when you want a lame convertible with a strong aura of white trash

I got mine for 2500 and I love turd hens, sweet car bro

>runs and drives
Without a battery?

I can buy six and a half Twingos for that money

There's a battery buts a POS econo something that isn't quite up to the task. What are you trying to show in that picture?

Boy they look good when they're all one color haha, what engine you got in there? Mine has a "built" 350...or so I was told.

Envious, not jealous.

I want to import one of those to the UK and have fun punting it around. I'd probably need to rebuild the suspension as fully independent, though. And add power steering, power-assisted disc brakes, and an apology as a bumper sticker for taking up too much room in car parks.

Now is the time to buy these they aren't worth very much. You probably wouldn't mind the rear suspension if you drove one, and they have power steering and brakes. Most will have drums in the rear though.
Would this really be considered huge where you are?

>Anime has made me unable to recognize facial expressions.jpg

Got it now, looks like he's screaming cuz of all the american torqs

The fuck is this?

>power steering
Most US vehicles made in the last 20 years have PS, including that one
>power assisted disk brakes
Most US vehicles made in the last 20 years have power brakes and at least front discs, that turd gen could even have 4 wheel discs, it was optional.
>leave a note
Compared to a European econobox it may be big, but really it's smaller than a new camaro
Maybe American cars aren't as bad as the autists on here say they are.

>runs and drives
he says while he posts a pic of an industrial sized battery pack is hooked up to it

An 87' 944 turbo. Was my first car and fun for a while but I got tired of the repairs and cost of upgrades. Plenty fast but needs $$$ to be faster. I don't have any more pics but this is my '84 I DD's for a while. Just sold recently for $2500.

Thats a charger yo I'm just giving the poor battery a chance at life

350s didn't come with manual in turd gens q

>87' 944 turbo
>was first car
>Plenty fast
>my '84 I DD's for a while
Would you recommend a 944 as a first car?

I'm jello OP
enjoy your turd gen

I wish I was the king of the trailer park.

Bought for £1200 3 years ago. Did most of the work myself. Has been totally reliable. Never had any big bills nor any issues.

OP, I'm in no way jelly.

MIRIN HARD
I take it you had to repair the rear arches.

I'd rather have the turd gen, because you sound like a cock.

>Mine has a "built" 350...or so I was told.
What's it sound like? I really need to record a youtube video of my fox's note.

heres the guy doing it right op

triggered

That's admirable user.
op see
You can learn something op.

Yes, it was quite a bit of work.

>being this mad

Thanks an/o/n

Many thanks.

That's why the car is so cheap to begin with. That and the nikasil cylinder lining.
If you're handy with arc welding you shouldn't have too much of a problem with the arches and floor pans.

>nikasil cylinder lining
How did you deal with that?

I used 99 Octane (RON) exclusively.

there's some serious samefaggin' going on here

You're an idiot.

youre a certified moron

Ops car is automatic senpai

Stop shitposting senpai

only if you have time for it to sit broken in your driveway when something goes wrong and cost a lot and is fairly difficult to fix

OPs back. A non turbo car is pretty damn simple. If you like to turn wrenches you'll be fine. I sold mine to some 18yo and it's his first car. He txts me with little questions but it seems to be treating him well.

> paying any amount of money for pigfat disgusting American trash

Topkek

I paid $400 for a nearly rust free volvo 850 that runs well to boot. Just have to find the source of a power steering leak and I'll be golden

i'm jelly op. i'm currently unloading my old projects on craigslist to get some money together for something almost as cool as your third gen.

yes, very jealous

>rust holes next to a key suspension component
You got screwed out of 1200 burgerbucks, my fellow burger. Should be a good learning experience, though :^)