Shittiest car company? Not for the cars they make, but just overall shitty business practices...

Shittiest car company? Not for the cars they make, but just overall shitty business practices. Between import laws and ruining Chrysler I have to nominate Mercedes with Ferrari as a close second.

Again: THE CARS THEY MAKE ARE IRRELEVANT

u fockin' wot m8?

>cheating on emissions tests
>"muh German engineering" jewery with all prices, all while making boring, unreliable pieces of shit
>literally founded by Hitler

Did you bother reading beyond the first three words?

I'm sure that the k.d.f started with noble intentions
just beware of how your dreams can be hijacked and herded to advantage of others

GM for shitty business practices... First for needing to be bailed out. Second for the ignition scandal.

>ruining Chrysler
Chrysler was already shit

>literally founded by Hitler

This is a bad thing?

I agree Mercedes is the worst just for the shit they've pulled. The import law and draining Chrysler like a vampire were both about 1 thing they wanted: Money.

Again, I also agree with Ferrari as a runner up. Ferrari rigs any and all performance tests media does with specially rigged cars that are as far from the delivered production car as you can get.

General Motors, because all the cars they make and have ever made are shit.

see:
>Again: THE CARS THEY MAKE ARE IRRELEVANT

Therefore, your post is irrelevant.

> Ruining Chrysler
Fucking hell, are you this ignorant?
Yeah they took them out of Intrepids and 300M's and had them start building Chargers again? Nothing can help that shit company though, Chrysler is set for failure.

The only good American car company is Ford

Prove me wrong. Protip: you cun't

But it's true, so your nonsense is overruled. How inconsiderate must a company be to produce vehicles of such high caliber bullfuck?

>Yeah they took them out of Intrepids and 300M's
The LH cars were actually good prior to the second generation cars launched in 1998 when Mercedes took over. Under Mercedes' direction, quality of Chrysler's took a dive off a cliff starting in 1998. When Daimler bought Chrysler, Chrysler's were actually reliable and was the most profitable of all American car companies. When Daimler dumped Chrysler in 2007, much like a vampire's victim drained of blood, Chrysler was hemorrhaging money left and right

You're in the wrong thread. Take your GM meme hatred to another thread.

mercedes and bmw

i shit you not, we always get orders for replacement parts from these cars.
from gaskets to complete brake packages and sensors
land rover is a close third

Le tough guy xd

How straight up are you sitting in your seat right now you unbearable fuck? Jesus christ get that stick out if your ass and shave your greasy ratstache, you goody two shoes reddit machine.

It's like they came after MB to fuck Chrysler again.
What the fuck is Marchione thinking?

You're thinking of Daimler, not Mercedes.

Daimler is Mercedes' parent company, they own Mercedes as well as other brands like smart.

DaimlerChrysler was a pretty shitty period in Chrysler's history, especially with nightmares like the Chrysler Crossfire (more liek chrysler misfire harharhar), but they weren't doing much better before then. Keep in mind they had the Prowler and an early version of the PT Cruiser, and Plymouth/Eagle was far from doing well in the late 90s.

>Hurr Durr Look At How Retarded I Am: The Blog
gotta remember Merc ruining Chrysler for future bait threads though.

How can Mercedes ruin Chrysler when it already was ruined?

Arguably still is.

>can't come up with a proper argument.
>insults the poster
Yup. This is Veeky Forums