twitter.com/AnonBabble

Snap oversteer bro

It aint no meme though. Its true story

It's not.

not any more true than any other mid engined car

Anyone here actually own one?

in 20 years this is the next gen of boomer cars. Buy now, over price later

>Cayman s

The sw20's don't snap oversteer, the aw11 do.
Awful to work on
Rust
But cool AF

but test drive an aw11 first

>the aw11 do
No

Manliest car ever made.

The rev1 sw20 snap oversteers you ignorant baboon

Late response, but yeah

>The sw20's don't snap oversteer, the aw11 do.

Too late, everyone who is trying to sell one is overpriced rice shit with a dirty title

Only the Rev1 SW20s suffer from snap oversteer you memeing tards.

How hard is it to turbocharge an SW20? I have never seen a turbo for sale but an N/A seems kind of slow.

Are there any other says to make more power out of a 5SFE?

You want the 3s-ge to start with mate. Don't bother with 5s at all

Those weren't in America were they

No idea. If all you have n/a there is the 5s, don't bother with an SW20 at all or look for a turbo

I want one.
Found a japan imported 91 turbo with 40k original miles, RHD obviously. They were asking 11k. If i had 11k i probably would have bought it.

I am pretty sure they were

you can do a drop in beams swap anyway

They remind me of baby F40s.

I used to have a 357whp SW20. I drove it like a madman, always hanging the ass end out. Never once spun that thing. Please stop perpetuating myths about cars you have never driven.

it fucking is, i crashed mine because of it.

American N/As only came with the 5SFE instead of the 3SGE?

Don't bother with anything other than the factory turbo model then.

Thats what I thought, at least that's what Wikipedia says.

Kind of like how 240sx's only came with the KA

>Please stop perpetuating myths about cars you have never driven.
see
then see pic

I had it for two years without an issue, then one day in the rain it snapped on me.

>no tread in the rain
Yeah MR2s are deathtraps

There is plenty of tread it's all mud stuck in the tread from coming off.

>muh mr2 supremacy

They can snap oversteer just face facts.

Any car can snap oversteer, just face facts. But don't pretend the MR2 is some ticking time bomb that can't be driven.

see, loads of tread.

>mr2 fanboys will never admit that they can be dangerous cars

>Any car can snap oversteer
oh right, well i drive for a living and have had quite a considerable amount of cars and never had this happen before.

So not because of the MR layout? that doesn't effect anything?

A fiesta has just has much chance of snap oversteering as a mr2?

A Fiesta has a lower chance of snap over steer because it's a vastly different drivetrain, however because the MR2 has a higher chance of snap over steer does not make it the evil machine that is only designed to spin and will never drive straight. I snap over steered my S13 twice, never did it in my SW20.

>blames poor judgement and bad driving skill on the car

>Roadstone Chinese tires on the wear indicators
MR2s should be outlawed

fucking kek

Not like snap oversteer in MR2's has suddenly started happening, have you guys even owned one as it looks like I'm the only one here that has posted my own one.

That happened in the rain on a corner i had taken countless times before, if i took that same corner in the same conditions in another RWD car that wouldn't have happened.

wow you must have great eyesight as the wear indicators are covered in mud.

>one user who actually owned a MR2 shows his experience with them
>bus rider MR2IDF whom never owned even a car comes to the shit cars defense

my sides

samefag

pic related, my 357whp SW20 that never spun on me

You live in a dry area?

So basically, one MR2 owner who's shit at driving tries to convince everyone that the majority of the MR2 owners are wrong when they say snap oversteer doesnt exist.

If you spin out its your fault, not the cars fault.

My ma61 has lift off oversteer. It only surprises you once. It's predictable after you have felt it that first time. Never driven a sw20, is it similar?

i have driven in the rain. i have also hung the ass out in the rain. no, i did not use shitty tires.

>chinese tyres

KEK

pretty much

I lost control in the wet, you can't recover when they go. That's what snap oversteer is isn't it?

But have you driven one in the wet?

>i tried to hoon in the wet on bald chinese tires

>i have also hung the ass out in the rain
don't lie

Look at the second pic they're not bald you bellend.

But the first part is true.

Just face facts, they're shit dangerous cars.

>but muh experience

Yeah fuck off, once they go you can't control them. If you disagree you've never owned one or lying.

It maybe true that only the early sw20s suffered from snap oversteer, but its damn near impossible to find a 1993+ SW20 in the states

>It maybe true that only the early sw20s suffered from snap oversteer
wait i thought you were all shooting me down because 'snap oversteer' didn't exist.

Sup buscuck

Rev 2s were already improved in that regard anyway.

post yours

oh wait

>I bought a Rev 1 MR2 which is the only model notorious for snap oversteer
>then put shitty chinese tyres on it and tried to hoon in the rain

Lmao

>all these cant drive morons

>mr2 fanboys now admitting snap oversteer does exist

haha fucking cuckolds

i did tho, sorry :(
it didn't take a lot of throttle obviously, and i wasn't a dumb ass about it.
when i was young i spun my S13 in the rain, like the crashfag over there did, but i didn't try to blame it on the car.

I have no problem getting my mr2 to oversteer on command when the road is wet. I've also had the rear pop out numerous times at speed and recovered nearly every time; second time ever the rear came out I overcorrected a small bit and there was some fishtailing, but nothing that would be unique to the mr2.

you just suck at driving bro. sorry.
pic related, when i took my SW20 to the dragstrip. how this thing didn't spin the entire way down the track i'll never know. god must have been taking the wheel.

I've spun my turbo'd Astro in the rain once.Or twice.Or three times.Anyways,shit driver =/= shit car.Rain and shit tires are always a bad combination,even on an MR/FR.

How does a dragstrip compare to going around a corner in the wet you cuck lol

Anyway apart from the fact the fanboys can't decide themselves if snap oversteer is real or not, they're pretty shit cars OP.

I'm a great driver and my shitty MR2 lost control on me the rain had nothing to do with it, they handle like shit.

Not him,but both involve throttle control,keeping the front end under control.

How can you loose control of a MR car in a straight line?

>im a great driver
Yet somehow you drive Mr2s like shit

>I'm a great driver and my shitty MR2 lost control on me the rain had nothing to do with it, they handle like shit.

I'm sure it wasn't because you're a clueless driver mate.

if you used your critical thinking skills you could use the information from the timeslip to give you an idea of the amount of power this car has.
Note: this car never spun on me.

I've driven for 15 years, 8 of those professionally. The only ever accident I've had was that MR2.

They a shit.

Overdoing the throttle,or by lifting off the throttle.Or too much power going to the wheels,i.e. improper throttle control.

Post your MR2's

Was that in the rain too? i fail to see how your ticket compares to my shitty mr2 loosing control in the wet around a corner.

>drive diesel delivery vans for 8 years professionally
>get an MR2, be clueless, try to hoon it, crash it

Lmao, what a strange little man you are.

fucking kek i had that for two years before i crashed it, hooned the little shit thing everywhere. you lot are sure clutching at straws trying desperately to whitenight my shitty MR2.

>somehow be shitty enough driver after two years of ownership that you can't recover it

Pathetic little slug.

i'm saying that you are so shit at driving that you can't control a car that had 300 less crank horsepower than mine. you had shitty tires that were hitting the wear indicators, and were trying to hoon in the rain.
given all that information, how could you possibly try and blame the car?

and I would bet good money it was a 89-91 N/A model

Am I right?

So it drove fine for 2 years and just because you crashed it that means the car is shit? Sounds like you just cant accept that your not as good a driver as you think and want to blame the car.

>Pathetic little slug.
wew you sure taking offense by me outing the cars as shit.

Did you loose your virginity to one or something, they're fucking shit they handle like crap if you ever owned one you would know that.

Do you sit in your bus frothing at the mouth at every person who calls your dream car shit lmao.

cause it's shit kek

it wasn't me I had driven it countless of times before in the same conditions, that time it lost control.

they..are..shit

the car is shit because they're shit

my 91 mr2 turbo was nice but in the rain with brand new top rated all seasons it snap oversteered when changing lanes on the freeway and i spun three times after correcting it and slammed into the median and a schoolbus full of children killing them all. DO NOT GET THIS CAR.

here's one mad user, with your 300 claimed mr2 kek

post a picture of the back for me let me see something

Answer me question shitfaggot

Was it a turbo or a N/A, and what year was it?

see they're fucking dangerous

shit things

Oh sorry i missed it was a shitty N/A, 90

p.s they're shit don't get one

91 sorry

same shit, just as shit.

it also pulled out a gat once and shot up some poor civic when he revved at me at a stoplight once. i don't know how these are allowed on the roads.

i don't have a picture of the back, but here's a video that shows the back.
youtube.com/watch?v=3d9ky_LvtYw

yeah im glad someone agrees with me about them being shit

they should just crush them all

I can't see the engine lid, but that sure doesn't look like 357whp user

So you had the slowest engine possible(Assuming your in the US) without the revised suspension

Not really a fair judgement

i didn't know you could gauge power by just looking at the engine lid, that's a neat skill. anyway, see

just admit it bus riders

they are shit and i'm a shit hot driver.

they have such an adorable face too, deceptive evil little shits.

it looks off because it's dark but he's telling the truth. mine had 500 or so hp at one point and the engine lid vents were three feet tall, his are about two feet tall so it seems like he's telling the truth.

>being this mad because you got EXPOSED for the pathetic little shitty driver you are
>being enough of a nigger to put bald chinky tyres on an MR2

PLEASE have sex.

fucking kek you shit chatter.

the tubby's had raised engine lids, you should know that.

>357WHP
>WHP
>12.7 @ 110

FUCKING LMAO