youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
youtu.be/cM7ts89lkrM?
youtube.com/watch?v=hB3ibdil2UM
youtu.be/srRhLp3PcB8
youtube.com/watch?v=lDi9uFcD7XI
youtube.com/watch?v=BmnyDqzG0rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Katana.

Nth for vicCB400sf is trying to make himself look baddass.

Sure seems like he is actually ninja650crash user.

well fuck. maybe the convenience of having one key for all my puss bags is worth the markup then. plus it looks 10x better. i have to do the actual cost comparison still though.

Gamer?

Alternator in my car just shit the bed. Looking at at least $1000+, probably need a new battery and a new cable for sure.

Looks like its bike time for a while. Fired up first time after sitting all winter. Going to be a cold 5am ride to work. fml

nth for where the fuck are my stickers? it's my sticker and i want it now

I wish /dbt/ had a dedicated mod who would immediately and permanently ban all the cafe racer faggots.

rate my sticker

i'd stick it to the under side of my penis and crabwalk naked down the street

First 5 replies with a youtube link decide what I music I listen to today on my ride to uni.

what is it not good enough for the top side

youtube.com/watch?v=DFM140rju4k

youtube.com/watch?v=grvr4nK4AZA

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

This isn't /mubt/. Don't ask people to fuck this thread up worse than they already do.

youtu.be/cM7ts89lkrM?

youtube.com/watch?v=hB3ibdil2UM

youtu.be/srRhLp3PcB8

>Going to be a cold 5am ride to work. fml
I know that feel

Thank you for your service.

At least I have a bike

When in doubt, Lazerhawk m8.

So do I...whooptee fucking doo.

I hate all you fags, i hope you fags get raped by tyrones and die of aids.

Exept for
angry user
Cc81something
Hypermotard user
Harley user
Rebel user
Drop user
Nighthawk 250 user
Wr user
cb650f user
Fireblade user
Copycat harley user
Marauder user
Balerares user with cb250
Cbr250 user
Strayan cbr1000 user
Wings user
Across user
Bmw gs user
Buell anons
Cbr250 yuroanon
Moffman
Nighthawk user
cb400f italian user
still no grom user
sv650 white user
mv agusta user
braid
cum tribute user
Dr350 user
gramps the peadophile
aprilia user
ohiostorm
cactus
fkg
german Katana user
banana ninja homo

The Holy list repels the Skid demom.

>leaving your baiku out in the cold
You monster.

It's ok, they're normally made to be used outdoors.

Thanks holy list

heretic

But some days ago it was really warm

>multiple redditors on list

Thank god their is no snow. Stupid BMW said 34F yesterday before completely shitting itself on the drive home. Dealer is only 5 minutes away but I may as well just cut my losses and get a tow truck.
>nga I was about to buy new leathers too

>list user makes a post
does anyone actually care what the most autistic user on dbt thinks though?

Oh no they go to a popular website :(((((((

>tfw when I put on my riding jeans and dainese leather jacket

Silly question. Of course there people on /dbt/ who care.

wr anton isnt list user though

>having jeans specifically for riding
Sounds metrosexual.

Which one?

>not understanding basic safety
I bet you're the skid demon himself

>not having kevlar jeans that keep you from hearing the song of the sausage creature

>wearing leather on a hot day

Now I've combined my /k/ gear queer with my Veeky Forums ATGATT

Good thing he was wearing gloves. Probably saved him.

If you're referring to moral patches, ok. I don't recall "autism dog" being a patch that is frequently posted.

Wearing leather pants is most definitely metrosexual.

This brings up an interesting intersection of those two boards. Is there any motorcycle culture in russia? I don't ever recall footage showing soviets using motorcycles for anything.

Target fixated on a the next piece of boomer shit he wanted.

There's plenty of footage of them using motorcycles to crash.

>couldn't get enough body lean

AYY LMAO

>you will never pop chiki brikis with your VSS on an adventure ride with your Ural.

Too bad he left the bike.

If he'd landed that jump it would be the sickest thing in the history of the internal combustion engine.

It really should be posted more often. Most people browsing either of those boards needs an autism dog. Or perhaps that patch is for dogs with autism, whatever that would look like.

Are we forgetting about the time robbie maddison caught a wave on a dirt bike?
youtube.com/watch?v=lDi9uFcD7XI

That makes me think about the guy who got rear ended and did a flip, landing on his feet on the car in front of him.

Brakes are both working. I can't really explain how I fixed the rear, but I did.

Fork seals or straighten handlebars next?

Also I think something is leaking. It REEKS of fuel.

Is that a fucking intake on the side of the frame?

I like it user. Very mad maxish.

Buy worm clamps and affix to everything related to gas lines.

Fork seals first. Take it from experience, you fix these first and always first. It only takes one good bump to push them over the limit and playing tricks on your pads.

Yes, yes it is. I'm thinking of duct taping the indicators to them.

>Fork seals first. Take it from experience, you fix these first and always first. It only takes one good bump to push them over the limit and playing tricks on your pads.
Would usually agree with you for sure, but the bike isn't going anywhere until it's all done anyway. So I can pretty much work in any order. I'm glad the electrics are done though.

That can't be real.

at least hypermotard and braid

is a klr super moto conversion a bad idea?

I dreamt I met WR user. He had a jewfro and was balding.

Ah, then disregard.
Fork seals last, they're not leaking on anything perishable or porous if it's stationary.

When you have a free weekend, start going over all the electrics while you have it open and bathing them in vaseline or what have you.

Most hondas have their ram air come through the same spot.

In the motoGP bikes the air filter is actually in the frame.

>Fork seals last, they're not leaking on anything perishable or porous if it's stationary.
Yeah it's fucking filthy but I'll give it all a good clean when I take the forks apart.

The furthest it moves is to the end of the driveway to bump start it. It has a bit of trouble starting on it's own the first time.

>When you have a free weekend, start going over all the electrics while you have it open and bathing them in vaseline or what have you.
I was just going to wrap tape around where I've connected various things. I foresee something not working so being able to get back into it easily is more important for now.

I do want to bolt a plate of some kind over the radiator hose though. It's completely exposed at the moment.

Should be fun once I take it into the twisties. I found a registration loophole so I can make it street-legal VERY easily. It's loud as hell, sounds awesome and looks pretty mean.

Said fork seal.

How can one have a jewfro and be balding?
Yes if you're talking about the 650
>2 of 20 people
wew

>lets put a billion keys on a key ring so they can jingle and scratch my triple
Why do people do this? Are y'all deaf and blind?

Heres what ya do. Just throw some old film in there and it will be good as new. Nothing to worry about.

>any at all

>Reeeeee dit

Curly long hair that's poofed up except in that one spot where most men start to bald.

>Why do people do this? Are y'all deaf and blind?
MC22 keys twist and are notorious for snapping. The bike also has three keys. So there's two main keys, the two other keys it takes, and the key to the garage lock. I have spares of the two other keys but they don't get used a lot so they don't need to be on the ring.

My R1 just has it's key and my house key. I do have two spare keys and the red key at home though.

I colour code my keys nowadays (CBR predates that) because I'm kind of anal-retentive about checking I have my house keys.

I took it around the block when it had no brakes.
youtube.com/watch?v=BmnyDqzG0rE

>normiest board
>expects other neets

Why is the 650 a bad super moto conversion?

afternoon dbt, just back from a ride, hows your day been?
>tfw i left my phone at home
idk why i get so paranoid without it, it would probably break if i crashed anyway.

Do you not have pockets? Does it not bother you people your keys scratch the shit out of your bike and make loud ass noises? Or are your slip-ons so loud this is a non-issue?

You expect me to pass up easy, easy internet points?

too hoovy

Which one of you faggots was riding their black box ninja with high vis vest in surry hills today
I saw the wat sticker out of corner of my eye, wouldn't have seen you otherwise

my current phone survived me totaling a scooter, a motorbike crash and countless wipeouts on dirt

Look at his bike, I think its pretty clear he doesn't give a fuck lol.

It's more on the touring than the sports side of the 650s
So the head?

>Do you not have pockets? Does it not bother you people your keys scratch the shit out of your bike and make loud ass noises? Or are your slip-ons so loud this is a non-issue?
Go back and read my post. Every key there has a purpose. Why would I separate the ignition key from the other keys the bike uses. I also have multiple vehicles and not keeping each vehicles keys together is a quick way to lose track of what's what.

Also look at it who fucking cares if that gets scratched further?

Like I said my R1 has it's key and my house key. That's it.

>Look at his bike, I think its pretty clear he doesn't give a fuck lol.
You've got it. My R1 is nice and tidy but that CBR has been to hell and back.

Ay lamo! not on the list but im in it kek

>triple
I don't think you should be judging anyone if you can't count to four.

Well yeah, I get the shit bike, but it doesn't bother you that your house key is scratching the fuck out of your R1 every single second your ride? How do you think your triple of that jalopey got to look like that in the first place?

I just seriously don't get it. That would be like me running my keys against my door everytime I get in my car for zero reason.

> keep ignition key separate
> all other keys for this bike (garage, seat lock, panniers etc) on shared key ring
> always use the same pocket for keys, and keys only
> keep ignition key in that pocket together with other keys unless you're riding
That was hard.

Top clamp of the triple tree user.

triple clamp, you dunce

screen and everything is already broken on my phone, would only take a small bash to completely dismantle it
but does it make you feel safer?

i'm on it and today i dodged a car running a red...
i feel pretty blessed

>Well yeah, I get the shit bike, but it doesn't bother you that your house key is scratching the fuck out of your R1 every single second your ride?
It really isn't an issue. There's no visible marks. Keep in mind it's almost a ten year old bike as well.

>How do you think your triple of that jalopey got to look like that in the first place?
By being twenty three years old, being abused by every owner before me, by having a car drive into the side of it, and by sitting outside at a wreckers for six months.

>keeping two keys separate from each other and not on a key ring together is easier than keeping them together.
The CBR has a handful of keys and there's no fucks given for scratches. R1 only has two keys on the ring anyway.

even if im not looking to do wheelies or anything just no point cause of the weight?

None of which would cause those obvious key scratches to the triple. IDK, I just don't get why having just your bike key and maybe a lanyard or whatever is too difficult. I mean we all have pockets, and we don't store shit in the same pocket as we keep our phones right? Why neglect your bike? Maybe it works but I just don't get it. And I mean this in general to all riders, not just you. Half of all bikes I see have scratched up triples for no reason but owner negligence. Eventually your R1 will get scratched.

IDK, maybe I take nicer care of my stuff than others. Maybe I have different opinions of wear and tear.

>mad max had bikes
>expected cafe racers
>found studded klrs and pic related
if it weren't stretched i'd ride it desu