Not going to shill this guy's youtube channel because he doesn't deserve any more views than he has

Not going to shill this guy's youtube channel because he doesn't deserve any more views than he has.

>BMW M2 delivery video
>18 y/o looking kid driving to the dealership to pick up mommy and daddy's high school grad gift to him
>already fucking driving a brand new BMW
>its automatic
>gets to the dealership
>squeeling like a little girl
>trance music
>well at least the car is coo-
>its a dual clutch automatic
>this motherfucker gets a FREE M2 and gets it in AUTOMATIC
>wants a track car just to push the pedal down and go WEEEEEEE at intersections
>make any comment other than "sick ride dude, you deserve it!" and I get obliterated by internet defense force

Am I the only one salty as fuck about people like this? I mean, they'd sooner die than admit their parents bought them the car, but they won't work for it, they gladly accept it. And they get cuck ass transmissions on these high end cars. God it pisses me off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF3SsH2u1vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being this jealous

Want some salt with that salt? Poorfag

You're severely autistic but mostly correct in being salty.

And?

Sports cars are accessories for most men who would treat them as appliances otherwise. We're just autistic.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>they gladly accept it

Who wouldnt accept a free BMW M2?

he'll crash it within the week m8.
not every parent wants their kids to grow up sensible and level headed, some want them to kill themselfs at 18 and i fully support this.

>smug anime face
Surprised people still declare their virginity this obviously in 2016

Who is it? I wanna watch now.

My point is they gladly accept the car but they're ashamed to admit how they got it. You ask them how they bought it and you get "none of your business".

Hey dude, wanna know how I know you're new?

>asking people how they got their car
Yep, autistic.

Lol or he just wasn't on Veeky Forums a lot last month.

thats a sweet car man, how do you afford it living in your mums basement, not working and not being a social leech?
>N.n..nnonne of your buisness

either dealing or on the parents payrole, atleast the dealers are honest if your looking to buy.

oooo burn

will alhponse ever recover?

>M2
dropped

user I have felt this kind of autism before, albeit with different products, like getting mad at people with good Macs or insane DSLR's, but end game is they're really not at fault.
They have boatloads of money, they bought a nice car, why the fuck shouldn't they. If I was absolutely ballin' I probably would as well.

We're just autistic poorfags.

>not being on Veeky Forums 24/7
Should still kill himself either way

Newfags spotted. Just give up the jig. You're anonymous anyways, nobody will crucify you.

Take it back m8 I'll fucken reck u

>All these jelly poorfags
Where the fuck do you think the used cars you poverty losers so adore begin their lives?

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

put your god damned name back on so I can filter you fgt

THATS IT I'VE FUCKIN HAD IT

>assmad
kys newfag

no u

they arent ashamed, you fucks are forcing people like him or me to say mom/dad bought it...
at the end its you fags satisfying your egos with "muh shitty car but i bought it so its better"

no u

Yeah nevermind, I forgot Veeky Forums was full of /a/ and /v/ faggots now. You can all kill yourselves. Fuckin zeroes.

no u

no u

For once Alphonse actually makes a good post. Why do you care so much OP?

no u

what the fuck is wrong with you people

no u

Who cares dude? Are your parents poor or do they just don't love you?

No point this being this fucking mad that someone's parents make a lot of money and want to spoil their children with their extra income...

no u

no u

no u

no u

no u

no u

Why are you defending the guy in the video? What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't get fuckers like you, bending over backwards to defend somebody who considers you trash. You must be such a cuck irl

no u

I swear this board only moves fast when shitposters are active.

no u

no u

This board has been trash since /a/ and /v/ moved in after destroying their own boards. I swear I'm fucking done with this heap of shit website and it's legion of cucks who think they're funny/witty.

no u

no u

no u

alright alright fuck

you win

Because they've been asked the same thing 1000 times and would rather not deal with some jealous little smart ass

What my parents bought me when i turned 18 in 2010, $2,000 of buicky goodness

I wholeheartedly agree that these cucks need to die. However. As an E92 M3 owner, there are good DCT owners and bad DCT owners. Keeping the car stock with DCT = fail. Pimpin' out yo ride wit dat sick spoiler and dem rims and sick vinyl wrap with DCT = fail. Chasing track times and 1/4 mile times with DCT = win. I have mine straight piped, tuned, and supercharged. I'm running 10.5, 0-60 of 3.3. The records for these cars are set in DCT transmissions. I don't defend DCT, but if you are literally pushing it to its limit, I take no issue.

>Unironically using cuck as an insult against anyone who disagrees with you

Go back to /pol/

Or kill yourself, that works too.

>this nigger

you get rustled, you lose famalam

At least post the video you're getting buttflustered over youtube.com/watch?v=NF3SsH2u1vc

It's some sick kind of Munchausen's by proxy

I feel you OP. But a piece of advice, don't torture yourself with this. Stop wasting time looking at these kids with rich parents. It's just gonna make you mad.

Some people are born into luxury, just turns out we weren't. That's part of the game we're in baby.

fuck yourpoor ass parents

ima leave this here

This.
My Dad paid for my first year of tax on my shitbox and serviced it for me. I'm grateful for that and I understood that he was never going to buy me a brand new BMW or anything like that since he was paying for our house, food, bills and everything else that popped up.

Mad as hell. (jealousy as well)

dawww

1000 bucks says they're from Northern Virginia.

>chinese trust fund baby

he will die soon because of ODing krokodil

Whats wrong with your parents buying you a car though ? Some people are just better off than others,nothing to be mad about.

the most pathetic thing about you is bitching about him getting the better transmission

slushbox defense force please go

Itt:
>poorfag autists calling other poorfag autists jealous
>incorrectly

What is envy for $200, Trebek?

lmao

>PSP

yeah that pisses me off too it's bullshit aha

>asian
>female
>huge car
Do they have a deathwish for other drivers on the road

Also I'm super fucking jealous

My parents bought me a truck back when i was 16. What does that make me?

A pretty cool dude.

Its a 04 silverado duramax.
Extended cab long bed WT
Bought it for 6k

other drivers are not their niece. they could give 2 shits about other drivers. but good help you if she kills herself in an she caused and you happen to be the one she crashes into.

I'm guessing UpliftingMelodies owns the car.
>huge car
>GLA
Nah, they're just asians.