/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/edwardstown/cars-vans-utes/e34-535i-executive-manual-bmw/1104898341
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/enfield/cars-vans-utes/nissan-silvia-s13-sr20de-manual-non-turbo/1111195312
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/greenwith/cars-vans-utes/mx73-cressida-manual/1111114815
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/murray-bridge/cars-vans-utes/ford-xf/1110821634
perth.craigslist.com.au/cas/5552556101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gCFHt-BeN98
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mannum/cars-vans-utes/2004-holden-commodore-sedan/1111297382
redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/1992-nissan-silvia-s13-manual/SPOT-ITM-265233
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>CUNTS
>U
>N
>T
>S

what are acceptable prices for boomermobiles these days, such as:
xa/b/c gt coupe
monaro gts'
v8 toranas

basically?

your dreamin

there are no reasonable prices.

All Victorians are shitcunts

>xa/b/c gt coupe
10-30k usually, 30k for a really nice one
Landaus are up to 40's
>monaro gts
>v8 toranas
20-40k

The good boomer mobiles are fucking expensive.

as a victorian, I can confirm this

all melbournians are shitpackers

What the fuck happened to cheap SWB 4x4s? They are all so expensive right now

more than you can afford pal.
I know what I've got.

how about a charger?

id much rather a Landau over a Falcon GT

Nah that's just the Melbournians. The rest of Victoria is fine

There's a rest of Victoria?

VJ or VK?

VJ's are worth way more than a VK. Probably about 20-40k still

You won't find a good boomer car for under 20k unless you do all the work yourself

no, once a cuck always a cuck

>you will never own your dads HG Kingswood
feels bad, i remember him taking us everywhere in the yorke peninsula in that car, ended up selling it to a wog

My old Aunty had a vh wagon. '82 slx with a 202 and trimatic. Alloys from factory too.
My uncle got rid of it not long after she died. It'd done well over 330,000kms.

RIP both of them

i dont get why people cream themselves over old holdens. they're pretty dull looking, its like they're one of those background cars in a video game.

>boomermobile thread
about time

australia is gay

My dad took us everywhere in an EH holden wagon and now it sits in the driveway rotting away. It's better that you know someone else is driving your dads car than it just sitting there rusting away to nothing.

>weaboo calling others gay
thats some aussie level shitposting m8. noice.

too bad not more people have your viewpoint, because i can't find one of these cars for under 4000 in decent condition

I love the styling

U 2

Old = classic

Even ugly shit from a long time ago is classic because vintage. Don't forget boomers as well.

i know the wog, its his mate. he sold it for $100 5 years ago before i was into cars and i see it sat in the weather with rims rusted into the ground all the time
>yes im salty

The coupes of that era look sick, the 4 doors look average. EH was the only decent looking car from the 60s desu, LJ, HQ and LX toranas look mint, everything else looks average.

>$100

Your dad must of really hated money.

*must have
illiterate abbo cunt

weebs gtfo please

is it weird that i really like the styling of these in the wagons

Yes

Yes, because they are one of the fugliest wagons ever.

Eat my ass

>Eat my ass

i like your eloquence.

normies gtfo please

what are some examples of the non-fugliest wagons ever then?

no

Volvo 850 T5R, SAAB makes some slick lookng Aero Sportcombis too.

Holden: EH, FB,
Ford: XR, XT, XW, XY, XA, XB, XC

Holden never made good wagons.

>Volvo 850
very nice
>SAAB
opinion discarded

i can see the sort of style you're into and my taste isn't really the same
xy through to xc wagons are sex though

>10-30k
Maybe for a generic coupe, not a GT.

Who would buy a genuine one? We're only NEETs here and base model coupes to restore as a GT is good enough for most of us.

xc panelvans, that is what sex IS sir

also, i concur.

>opinion discarded

Never said they were good cars, I just like the way they look.

80's SAAB > every other SAAB though, dem tri-spoke wheels.

so seeing as i'm obviously not going to be able tpo afford any sort of boomermobile in the near future, I've decided to go with a cheap but hoonable car instead
looking for something sub $5000, rwd, manual, p plate legal in SA, not a falcodore (at this stage) that i can daily drive without trouble and hoon at nights. Needs to turn well, power isn't a big issue as i live a 2 minute drive from very twisty roads in the adelaide hills that i enjoy hooning on. needs to be semi-reliable but something I can work on myself
heres some shit i've found so far:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/edwardstown/cars-vans-utes/e34-535i-executive-manual-bmw/1104898341

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/enfield/cars-vans-utes/nissan-silvia-s13-sr20de-manual-non-turbo/1111195312

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/greenwith/cars-vans-utes/mx73-cressida-manual/1111114815

Fresh warmth

seriously, just get the slamminest, sickest, most not fucked v8 FalcoDore there is bro beans

ive seen so many 5 speed manual EB falcons for under 1000 bucks, just get those

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/murray-bridge/cars-vans-utes/ford-xf/1110821634

buy this and shut up

holy fuck someone buy that right now

oooof all the couples seeking men on Craigslist are soo fit they put me to shame. im not fat, but how does every bloke have a 7.5 inch cock and six pack. no girl goes backwards for a 3some, or the guy doesnt wanna see his girl with average cocked guy

What's a fun racing game to pirate for the PC?

perth.craigslist.com.au/cas/5552556101.html

hahah try craigs

>not a falcodore (at this stage)
lol

The first GRiD.

mario kart

I'd be a lot more willing to buy a falcodore if I could actually have a v8 but p plate laws are cucking me too hard for that

richard burns rally
rfactor
both will run of 2005 pc's and are still great simulators to this day too

>Richard Burns Rally
This is legit the only racing game I've ever played apart from Mario Kart.
Pretty fun, but it makes me wish I had a wheel.

LFS is another good one, though there's not much content, even with a crack.

You can tweak the properties of the demo cars to give them a billion horsepower V12's or huge CC turbo V-twins that make mad torks or V8's that rev to a million RPM with a program though, which is fun.

so I've pulled half my shitbox BA apart and no cunt wants to buy anything.

Wondering if I should build it into a track car instead

whats available brah, if ships okay i could some stuff every now and again

REDLINE LEGAL STREET RACING
youtube.com/watch?v=gCFHt-BeN98

Wait, are Falcons a meme? is the 6 cyl fast? is the v8 decent? whats wrong with the EB/EF/XF falcons that they are 600 bucks any day of the week

The silvia might be good, offer 4000 at most for it tho, even if it hasn't been thrashed

What do you need?

nothing really, but i know i'm going to break things.
have you got, the dash piece above the radio controls and whatnot, lotsa ppl swap it to pod gauges.

also is yours manuel?

The whole dash is there stock

Trans blew a seal, automatic. I'm the guy scrapping that ba I posted pics not long ago

>mum had an XY falcon
>fuckin totaled it
I never got to drive it and I'm still salty.

this top dash piece, and the left AC vent to go with it, if its unbroken

where can i get new bulbs for my car?
closest supercheat is brookvale and closests RipEveryPoorCuntOff is chatswood west.
cbf driving that far for bulbs. Can i go to a Kmart tyre and auto to get them? last time i tried they refused to sell me bulbs, the cunt even goes:
>its a peugeot so youll have to book it in because it will take hours
fucking useless cunts dont have a clue m8eeez

(posting again in case old thread dies)

Are there any non-fat, modern cars? I love the style of 90s Jap cars, but I don't want the headache of owning an old car. Also don't want to look like a boy racer.

Internet

my bro has a 2003 xt v6 wagon. its a slow piece of shit.

One thing I've learnt is supercheap really is buying super cheap/shit tools, fucking hard lesson that was

Same as Bunnings, fucking Jews

where are ya m8
peps in artarmon can do it and not rip you off, they stock nightbreakers too

ordered off supercheap online and they left the "OOPS WE MISSED YOU" card at my house.
how hard is it for delivery people to just leave it at my door or in the pigeonhole at my post box. baka

killara. I wasnt wanting to drive a few suburbs away because ive got a lot of shit to do tomorrow.
yeah i broke one of their breaker bars. and so many tools from bunnings. im wanting to start getting decent stuff.

Dunno. I got 4 brake pads in my mailbox fine

you cant even specify to them to leave it.

>killara
thought we only had that skyline/silvia guy on here from there
honestly driving to artarmon isnt that bad of you can do it at 11am, could be maybe 30 mins all up
sometimes servos have bulbs but they're shit and overpriced

Yeah it's all bullshit, I bought a cheap precision screwdriver set and it was basically a plastic handle with metal superglued into it

Should I buy a riced commie?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mannum/cars-vans-utes/2004-holden-commodore-sedan/1111297382

theres quite a few guys from upper north shore here. i think i saw the skyline gts guy a few times recently. white r33 gts at the gym today and same one on the pacific highway.
yeah just got a tonne of uni work and a meeting in the city for an internship. i may have to drive to repco or somewhere around there :(

a m8 whos a mechanic that works there talks mad shit on their tools. basically dont bother.

problem is idk if he'd go that low, especially since the ads only been up a day

I've broke 4 cheap socket wrenches, countless screw drivers, a few spanners. Now I've got a nice socket set and combination spanners, those things can take some punishment, just need a good set of screwdrivers now

I guess the phrase "you get what you pay for" really applies to this shit, and some companys have lifetime warranties on their equipment

>want to do oil change
>mobil 1 0w40 is $200 for my engine

F-FUCK

I just used this to get a rough idea of what they're worth, now that I think about perhaps 5000 would be alright for it

redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/1992-nissan-silvia-s13-manual/SPOT-ITM-265233

what worse is I bought this stanley knife that locks the blade, but if you put any pressure on it then it pops a cap off the bottom and drops the blade out

You need to be preparing for school this week.

Sidchrome or nothing

The first thing I ask when buying an unknown brand is if it's going to snap on me

Wouldn't look too bad if you deleted the wing, put some red tails and some better wheels on it.

how do I fix this gap? it's slowly gotten bigger and looks ugly.

On the headlight?

take it apart and see if it's seated properly?

Metrinch is bestcunt

Looking at it again, check your bumper is clipped in right

I might have considered it if he said it could come on stockies for a lower price

it's a vy btw.
I checked and it's all clipped in properly.
it seems to be a common problem on them.

>Taped a lighter to a can of degreaser
>Now have a single unit flamethrower
I'm not sure if I've gone too far or not far enough