My car is full of spiders. Is this normal? I keep it spotless and somehow the fuckers find ways to nest and feed...

My car is full of spiders. Is this normal? I keep it spotless and somehow the fuckers find ways to nest and feed. I've been driving on the freeway so many times this week with them crawling up my shorts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWwJBmzHPr8&index=35&list=PL7B50CA1C360E8D3D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They just want to be your friends.

I'd be climbing up your shorts to senpai

Bug bomb your car, let sit a few hours, roll down windows, let sit a few hours, start it and run fan for few minutes, hang ur head out window and drive down street to air it out

>My car is full of spiders. Is this normal?
Gee, I dunno user. Were they factory stock or is that aftermarket equipment? You should check the parts list sticker in the trunk.

It's where you're parking. Bug bomb and park somewhere else.

I only park in my driveway and parking garages, I live in the city

I couldn't afford the spider package with my car but maybe the dealer threw it in for free

Any recommendations for brand/product?

All cars have spiders. Yours just has friendly ones.

Your driveway is near a spider habitat

I'll bet a set of coil packs you park under a tree, same thing used to happen to me and I never left my windows down

Nope, closest tree is like 40 feet away. It's just pavement and a power line

What kind of Spiders?

Dumbest picture I've seen all month.

>mfw it's a mr2 spyder

Fill your trunk with hedge apples.

what country do you live in OP?

>being a Ausscuck

>Many people purchase hedge apples believing that hedge apples can repel or control insects, spiders and even mice in their homes, basements and garages. The use of hedge apples as a pest solution is often communicated as a folk tale complete with testimonials about apparent success

Your fault for not getting the undercoating.

New Haven County, Connecticut, USA

Maybe the size of a quarter, black/brown, a little fuzzy. Does not look like the average house spider I see

Hm. That is not a tree spider. Sounds like a hunter. Do you also have beetles in your car? Could be a whole ecosystem

Are you asking if he drives a beetle?

come to australia and see what it's really like to have spiders on your car.

OP here, just came back from work and realized they aren't spiders, they're centipedes. They must have hatched last week because my care is full of them. I found one when I came home and took off my jeans, it was hiding on the inside of the pant leg by my upper thigh

>centipedes

youtube.com/watch?v=jWwJBmzHPr8&index=35&list=PL7B50CA1C360E8D3D
I'm going to play this on loop when I drive from now on

those are harmless and infact hunt spiders

2 spoopy

>centipede
>harmless

>OP has spiders in his car
>OP now has centipedes catching spiders
>OP will have birds to catch the centipedes
>OP will have cats to catch the birds
>OP will have dogs to catch the cats
>The dogs will get sick and develop maggots
>OP will always be a massive faggot

One of my car had a ton of spiders in it after I let it sit a few months. I turned on the AC and they came flying out, that many. I dropped a bunch of cotton balls soaked in peppermint oil and left it for a few days. They're all gone now.

my mechanic is convinced only cars that are not driven every day or washed every week have spiders.

but i used to wash my car every week and drive it every day and had huge fucking spiders in my doors, engine bay and under all bumpers.

it has to do with where you are garaging it OP. you need a sealed garage, i.e. no fucking holes ANYWHERE

Tfw no garage

I park literally in a bush between two trees on ground that is dirt and dead leaves. Sometimes when I come home late I have to park halfway through a big ass orb weaver's web. I usually leave my windows wide open too.

There is one tiny spider that lives in my driver's side wing mirror and that's the grand total of bugs I get in my car.

Clearly they understand you're batshit insane and not to be fucked with.

It doesn't help.

I pulled into my garage one morning, got out, and noticed a huge wolf spider and her babies had dropped from the opening door onto my hood. This presented a special challenge so, I fired up my air compressor and attempted to blow them onto the floor, scattering them, but saving the car. Unfortunately I underestimated the spider's grip strength and spent the next half an hour playing whack a mole with tiny spiders in my engine bay.

>tfw garage with holes in it

>it doesn't help

because your garage has holes in it

get some sealant and make that bitch water tight

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU ALL LIVE THAT YOU GET SPIDERS ON A DAILY BASIS.

I left 2 cars parked outside for over a year, and there wasnt a single bug on or in it.

If I noticed a spider crawling on my leg while I was driving, I'd probably swerve into oncoming traffic

>tfw my mr2 spyder has huntsmans that hide under it
>tfw had 2 climb in on me while driving >won't lower the roof unless I've driven around at 70kmh for a 10 minutes
>tfw strayan

For some reason in aus these fuckers have a thing for cars, and it's not that uncommon for one to drop down from the sun visor while your driving

Jesus fucking christ i've spent my whole life around bugs but jesus australia is really a hellhole