ITT: say only nice things about each other's cars

ITT: say only nice things about each other's cars

Post n' R8 boys

Wew

I wish my paint job still looked that good :^(

I like your wheels but man that wing makes me think of Frosty

I like that I got in at the beginning of this thread

Clean.
I like the overall look, not a huge fan of the wheels, but it ties together well.

Thanks boo :*
Not sure how I felt about the wheels when I bought them, but I like em now

I want a clean VW like yours

Is there a trick to not having your VW fuck up on you?
I'm sure being the only owner and babying it is the key thing, but of the three I've owned, each fell apart within a short while.
95 jetta gls transmission exploded.
2005 Passat transmission disintegrated.
2000 jetta (still own) has parts failing every couple of months.

Maybe it's you.

Ive had mine for 3 years now and not a single problem mechanically that I didnt cause. I actually beat on this thing regularly and it was fine until I cracked me oil pan and fucked my transmission. I just feel like there are a lot of lemons out there, and its either a hit or miss. But the newer models seem to be problem free from what ive seen.

Not so much a fan of the bike rack, but really liking the look and feel of it user.

95 jetta was owned by my mother and was a hand me down.
Passat was obtained for three rifles and a scattergat from an old man who's son (the owner) died in Iraq, only had 65k on it.
2000 Jetta is my girlfriends and she bought it used.

I'm a nippon steel kind of guy, just happened to come into some german cars.

I've always liked those MR2s. Couldn't find a slicktop turbo for the life of me though.

Looks like a blue gadgetmobile from this angle.

I really like that.
On mobile so I can't tell but is that rattlecanned or just a matter paint job? (Or neither...?)

Matte**

Not sure. Got lucky with my Jetta. PO took care of it. Only owner, It was mechanically sound, and everything. Had mechanical records and everything. Owned it for a year, only went through a slave cylinder last month. Apparently the mk4's slave cylinders are notorious for being bad.

Doesn't seem like it was beat on until I started owing it.

MY LIFE BE LIKE

>Turbo cool
That is cool as fuck desu

It's just old, ruined paint. It's kind of an uneven, splotchy matte on all surfaces above the crease in the body that runs through the door handle.

We'll it looks tits my friend.

I love her and I hate her, y'all feel me?

I don't understand how anyone can hate their made-in-the-last-decade car. Newest car I've owned was a 2000.
I like yours man.

Wish I was that low
I would do bad things for a decent e30 in my area..

I haven't taken any good pics of my car recently, but I do have one of it being used as a garbage truck..

tokyo driftu

I would have a hard time finding anything negative to say about your car... Really wish my '96 LGT's body was that straight.

Like I said there's things on both sides
I love how it looks, its not terribly slow and I smile every time I rev it up
But I dislike its size I mean it's just shy of 3000 pounds also hate that I'm in college and I owe a few grand on it still

cutie/10
i dont really like how big those wheels are though

i enjoy this car

i like everything about your subie, also looks very well kept
Where can i get one of those band aid stickers?

looks sweet with those rims. cant say the same about mine tho

You made a great choice with choosing your oem wheels sir.

Be gentle

would of been much better if they were just black without the silver imo

Fuck man that looks great
What year fox is that? How's owning it? I plan on getting a fox once I graduate from college.
I have a lot of respect for somebody who can keep a car like that really clean.

>owns an MR2
jealousy. is it turbo?

>owns a fox
jealousy.

ba-da-buh-buh-buh...
I'm loving it.

>i want a clean VW
>posts clean VW

personality.

i guess you could say it's turbo cool.

WAKE ME UP

what the fuck am i looking at

>didn't get the hatch
sad.

perfect sleeper.

>frank
looks more like a joe.

>focus sedan
s
l
e
e
p
e
r

Major soft spot for old square bodies, I like it! I googled the sticker, I think rallydirect?
Thank you senpai, 2nd gens are life, I've had 3
I really like those wheels though! Some of the best looking OEM wheels I've seen in a long time

Hatch Sonics are ugly and also like 3 grand more

>ugly
yep, sedan's not much prettier
but the hatch comes with manual option.

I'm aiming for a look like this on it, but with different style wheels, still want the bone white though.
>tfw saving for paintjob
suffering.

Worst case ontario

lookin clean honbro, you should try plastidipin the triangle part of the mirror instead of the back, I think it improved my civics look

shoooo wee digin that spoiler

nice chevy. also, nice dubs.

I am absolutely in love with your Integra. I really want to own one as nice as yours one day. There's something about driving them that just got me into them so hard.

>pic of my current shitbox

'97 Toyota Avalon if you couldn't tell. Sorry for garbage photo.

i actually bought the car like that, i ripped the plastidip off the other side but it started raining so I had to cover my trunk while the sealant from the spoiler delete dries.
Then I looked at it from a front angle and kinda liked it.
here's a pic from before the spoiler delete.

Now that's a good sleeper. Looks pretty good too

Sup senpai

Dig the gold rims

Thanks, but it's not clean. The paint is horrible on the hood, roof, and trunk.

And second pic are wheels that came with my friends 4Runner just leaning against the car.

also my 94 hatch with a few simple mods
>meme car life

One better one I found from a junkyard repair after a rear-end.

>started as an XL
>upgrade to XLS
Ballin.

God dammit. I need to not have so much beer.

ive always wanted one of those, they seem like the ultimate cruiser. also this car is a great example of american auto engineering of the 2000s. i bet people at GM were like "lets put a big ass 5.3 into our FWD family sedan, and not touch anything else, what could possibly go wrong?"

Just got a 95 avalon today, I'm in love with it *__*

as of right now
-intermittent flashing check engine light
-violent shifting
-some horrible coolant cocktail of the red and green stuff.
-stuck hydraulic lifter
-weird steering (first 5" of rotation does as much turning as each inch after that.)

I'm taking it back to the dealer tomorrow to put his nuts in a vice. before this happened, it was a really nice car. effortless acceleration from any speed.

It's surprisingly peppy for what it is! I need to replace the wheel hub assembly on mine, but other than that, just minor maintenance. I want to get out of it and into something manual and coupe. It's been a damned good car though.

Nice clean cars all-round boys

Here's my autotragic shitbox

Nah, Frank as in Frankenstein

Loving the gold badges. Good job on the repair.

Always wanted one of these when I was younger.

Are you retarded? Every trim has a manual option.

Thanks! I got really lucky at the pick & pull place finding another champagne lid. It was either this one or another color entirely. Only costed me about 3 hours and $50 bucks

>finding the perfect part car at a pick and pull

That's such a great feeling man.

My friend wanted spare parts for his 07 charger. They're pretty rare to find at junkyards here, and the only one that had one had two; both burned out. kek

It's the best. I went to one, and they were shady mofos that would pull the part for you and charge you a 30% markup. I told them to fuck off with that shit, and pulled this one at another place up the street from that one.

Its a car.

Here is mine.

It's an '83 although it's dressed like an '82. Owning it is a mixed bag of wanting to preserve it versus wanting to enjoy it. It stays in the garage most of the time but I feel like it needs blown out once in a while to make sure it stays ready to go. It came with two spare carbs I want to rebuild the Holley. The radiator hoses are aging I want to replace them with some shiny blue ones. That's just basic reliability work that needs done. I actually bought it because of its mechanical soundness and A- unibody condition because I didn't want a nonrunning "project car" just taking up space but I could still easily dump thousands of dollars into it just cosmetically plus tons of time detailing everything since it's all pretty imperfect. Most recent investments have been in badges and new panel mounting pegs but I'm still at a point where I'm prioritizing all that stuff.

Hey there Maryland bro. Nice ride. What part/county?

>Baltimore County here

Thanks! I'm from Charles County, the whole scene here is literally filled with douchebags in Focus ST's

It's impossible to find good tires in the stock 14/15 inch wheel sizes, have to go 16/17 if you want good rubber (which you need on mr2s if you want to have any fun with them)

2005 Facelift Corolla Sportivo / Run-X /XRS whatever other places call them

I rate it 2/2, looks nice and shiny.

Hard to tell in this picture, but my paint is pretty shit.

I prefer the older MR2, a pocket sized 80s super car. It's probably one of the few Japanese cars I'd be cool with owning.

Is that the supercharged one or NA?

It's a 1986 NA, completely stock. I'm a sucker for the whole 80's vibe.

Nice car btw, looks like a good car for long road trips.

Long road trips are the only time she doesn't rape my wallet. Them running expenses are quite ridiculous at times, sips down gas like it was going out of style. Shit, with all the EVs on the road nowadays, it is going out of style. L

:DD

I've never had a less than 10 year old car either. Can't wait to not be a poorfag.

Well, at least it works, I hope.

looks fun for the togue
i love the profile
eazy-e's cool
comfy
i like the rims and huge sidewall, seems fun and practical
BMW's using round headlights is awesome, 2 door sedan is great
new cars are amazing, think of those MPG's
drove one of those 600km's on a round trip, no issues and lots of shit hauling space
nice truck
good colour, hope you have a good engine+trans combo with that
good to see people taking care of their shit
its ok
looks like a fun day

sorry if i didnt rate you, i dont know about the rest of your cars

P-Please be gentle, onii-chan.

>monaro
nyessss

I've considered a Monaro front end, but I think I prefer muh air inlet grilles.

I definitely want some VX tails, though, so I can play with LEDs.

how much you pick yours up for? A Monaro here hardly goes for under 10k

VX rear lights are pretty inexpensive here, and i think they look good here in straya

I dished out $14k for mine, with 48k miles on the clock. Book value on it is $16k, so I did alright. The usual going rate for a 6.0L in good shape is in the $15k range, but there's typically a nice premium on one with 50k or less miles.

The VX taillights are surprisingly cheap here. A set with the proper wiring to do the conversion is about $175

delicious

Finally got it road worthy

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

fucking gay

cool valiant

fucking gay

fucking gay

Nice big all around fan of the subie wagons.

You can pick a car when you turn 16 and get a license

Looks smaller in person I think

I'm 26 faglord
mad because i upset your circlejerk party and hurt your feelings?

>26
>browses 4chinz
You're a child mentally

you're obviously 16 yourself, shouldn't be going to get shot at school now?

>no u
Sick comeback

got it last week.

ELLIOT

RODGER.

THE

SUPREME

GENTLEMAN

That was nice of your parents

That car is a shit MeeM car but at least it is black because black is my favorite color