/rgt/ Robingoy General Thread

Hopes and Dreams: Brought to you by SpaceX edition.

Join the Veeky Forums chat:
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerfriend's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI [Open] [Open]
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2016/09/08/drilling-returns-4-0-metres-of-37-30-g-t-gold-57-7-g-t-silver-at-west-pit-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AMD

>TVIX

So what do we buy that's dipped?

What programs is everyone using for monitoring tickers

Buy NUGT at 3:59

The recession is coming back. Don't worry, it's always darkest before dawn

Iktfb

Too late? Or is the market really kill?

>amrs GREEN

>GLRI
>CERU

I don't know but I'm out of daytrades so I'm holding over the weekend.

Anybody?

FINVIZ primarily, Google for intraday. Yahoo for news.

i use stockspy for just the tickers; ToS for full charts

Will SKLN ever go up again

not for many weeks

holy shit. i just woke up and everything is red. is this the start of the crash everyone has been expecting??

No, this is a bump, fed won't raise the rates and it will go higher

real crash will be november/december

More like October, like early October, then a steep rise in November. Screenshot this. I have a crystal ball.

that doesn't make sense tho.

this fits my suspicions better. i think the fed will keep the market propped up until after elections. if hillary wins the crash will be before january. if trump wins it will be after inauguration.

Real question is how can we Jew out over crash? Short selling? Puts?

Buy NUGT just before the announcement that there will be no rate hike. This will be the bottom for gold.
Buy TVIX every day the Dow drops more than 100 points.

So, buy TVIX now?

If you want to hold it over the weekend, sure.
I'm doing that but I don't know what's going to happen on Monday.

40 minutes before closing. Stock is already up 13%.

Are you a literal retard or just trolling?

This week sucked hard and we all probably got meme'd to death so here's Bill in a sombrero

well... it looks as tho i'm stuck in my positions for a long time, unless this bounces back hard. i might not get out of bed next week, so GL to all.

Can someone talk me down

Probably suicide.

CLF only stock on RH thread with a positive EPS, shares low now as they go now due to sector prediction and offering of additional shares in August. Trump wins this is a moon mission stock.
2. AMD wait till AMD drops to 5.50 a share within the week, be sure to buy in before Zen unveiling
3. Energy buy while cheap, OPEC and Russians (also Iran) seem serious about production caps OPEC meeting this month, and if Trump wins say bye bye to Iran 4 mil. bbl. a day on the market, if Hill wins think they'll show a woman more respect then Obama. WAR. Frackers and Oil sands back on bussiness

Oh and please fed kill yourselves

Yahoo finance

Just hold it, today's a bloodbath for almost every stock

The dow is approaching -350 and the S&P 500 is approaching -50

the only green on my watchlist is SRAQU and AMRS. everything else is dripping red. don't kill yourself yet... wait to see what happens next week. if it doesn't get better maybe we can an hero together.

Is this it? Is it happening? God bless the brave souls holding positions over the weekend.

Buy MSTX and hold till Monday Tuesday hype days. Moon mission u mooks

Bearish ETFs
LEAPS puts

speaking of... does anyone know how i would separate my SRAQ warrants from the stock? is that something i have to call my broker about? using vanguard for that one...

I woke up just in time to buy some extra shares during that nasty shake out. Hell it almost hit my stop losses set at .55. I'm so happy to see us end the day with no losses.

MSTX almost green. strong support?!

SKLN is not bouncing back from reverse split news for a very long time.

Load up on AMD before close

It's absolutely retarded to think that another market crash will happen within the next five years.
You shouldn't be dealing in any kind of finance, and you should hit your local community college for a basic economics course.

Go ahead and explain why you think it will take twice as long as usual.

i thought we were overdue for one...

Thank God this day is finally over.

Just take my money senpai

at least VHC didn't disappoint.

shit tier day. down double digits or high singles everywhere.

fuck oil. fuck the fed. fuck my life.

MSTX was great until the last 30 second sell off. But guess we what come Monday that guy will know how much he fucked up

> this Top Movers list
JUST

>made $60 on TVIX
Let's hope these gains hold over the weekend lads.

So out of this day the only gem that continues to shine is MSTX. It's not a meme this time guys, it's real

I'm fairly certain results will come out next week. We shall see whether MSTX was worth the investment then.

i hope we get more of a correction, i've got about $100k cash waiting to buy the dip

let us pray to Kek

Jesus fuck, what a day

Fuck draghi that fucking asshole

i hope this is false, but i know its true :(

NVGN is my only green stock

Yellen is the whore that cucked us.

Its like she enjoys drinking our tears.

tears make for fantastic beater-lube...

This market today is total manipulation.
No reason to go down this much based on a lmao 0.25 interest rate basis increase.

W E W
E
W

Is it true that there is no consensus on random walk hypothesis ?

CLF is a great buy right now. AKS is cheap too. Trump is going to be sending these companies to high levels with his protectionist policies and infrastructure rebuilding

How would we know? Obviously some stuff can be predicted. Like today they were talking about food price deflation. This is obviously do to cheap oil and contracts expiring.

#test

LMAO.

I thought my $300 loss was some FeelsBadMan,

That's gotta hurt.

Guess what I'm buying when I sell my MSTX?

Mstx master race. What you buying

What do you guys think about Golden Reign? It's a Canadian junior gold company that has gone up almost 400% in 2016 so far. It was at .07 when I bought in and this morning it was up to .36. Should I put more in? I got 17,950 shares in, with the bulk of them being bought at .07 (all prices are in CAD)
stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2016/09/08/drilling-returns-4-0-metres-of-37-30-g-t-gold-57-7-g-t-silver-at-west-pit-of

A mail order bride that looks just like Laura Croft

You should take some fucking profits

But what if it goes higher man? They got an offer to get bought out in 2012 I think at $5 and they declined, because the company knew they're sitting on property worth a lot more than that. I'm waiting for the election; worst case I lose some money then pull out, best case is everyone is fucked and people start investing heavily in gold, which would make GRR go way up. Am I correct in that?

You know the company best, if it climbed up for no reason it'll fall back and you might not get to sell at these prices for awhile again

Only speaking from my past experience, which might not apply to this

It's climbing because a shit ton of companies are putting in little by little every day. The average volume used to be around 185k a day, but as of the past few weeks there's been upwards of 500k a day of companies buying in little amounts at a time. I'm thinking something big is gonna be coming soon

That's a hold, enjoy the lambo

Seriously or sarcastically? Cause if this does go through I'm buying soooooo many guns and fun things. Probably only gonna spend 10k max on guns and ammo, then the remaining money I'll reinvest in a GIC or something for my future
>tfw 19 years old and I don't know what I'm doing

Seriously. What funs? I'm gonna get a usp elite 9mm for three gun with my mstx

Posted it on the /Canada/ general on /k/ last night:
>another SKS (you can never have too many)
>Vz58
>Nugget
>TT34
>Beretta 92A1
Maybe a XCR in 7.62 if I didn't spend over my budget by then, but that's my plan for the next 5 years for guns. Already have a couple SKSs, a Henry AR7, weatherby 12ga, and a Ruger 10/22

SCAR 17 here at 2500 MSTX

Very nice

You just need a plane ticket to a free state that lets you carry and you are all set

Honestly I would love to move to the states if Trump gets elected. I would definitely wait for something of a crash before I bought any real estate in Montana or Wyoming.

>bought AMD at $6.94
>sold ALL my shares at $7.63
>seeing it go all the way down to $5.90
KEK
I LOVE RIGGING THE GAME FOR YOU KEKS

MODS!

delicious :P

damn wat file did i miss??

if you do, you should consider Idaho, user. Same wonderful features as the two you mentioned, but with more beautiful scenery and some top-tier hotsprings.

>he fell for the trump is a good candidate meme
Literally an election between two corrupt morons.

>didn't notice how I said there would be an economic crash after Trump gets in
Regardless of if you like him or not, I think there's gonna be a market crash if he wins because of all the countries getting scared and dumping their American currency and debt holdings. China alone holds 4.5 trillion of the US debt, and Trump wants to basically bleed them dry on deals for what they've done to America for years. I can see them fucking over America's economy after he wins to show that the US needs them.

You're aware that the US literally props up the economy of every other major state on the earth, right?

I can't wait user. And didn't China come out with a new gold-backed currency a couple months ago?

>I can see them fucking over America's economy after he wins to show that the US needs them.
How, exactly? That's not even half of our debt, and they can't do shit unless we default anyway.
Besides, if China cut ties with the US, they would suffer more than we would. They are dependent on foreign manufacturing jobs to keep their economy afloat whereas we have a large surplus of people desperate for work who could be put in factories if we had to move manufacturing home. Prices would go up, but that's it.

You literally just countered every point. Guess my point was wrong then. So what about China's expansion in the South China Sea? Is that a cause for concern with the US?

I transferred some money from my bank account to robinhood and was able to trade right away this morning. Later, I checked my bank statement and there's no pending or verified transaction from robinhood in withdrawals. Is this normal?

>China's expansion in the South China Sea?
They appear to be spending billions in making islands bigger for military bases. Judging by how much trouble Japan had when they did the same with an airport I'm willing to bet the whole thing will be a waste of money.

If China wants to push its muscle they can actually send their military into Syria to get experience.

How the fuck do you guys know what you're doing? I know absolute fuck all about finance and the stock market and just want to be able to make a few educated trades on Robinhood. There's so much information out there that it's completely overwhelming.