/feg/ - fire emblem general

New thread

Other urls found in this thread:

inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/
gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-expanded-same-sex-marriage-patch-wip.416109/
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhIBXmIW9bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use this thread

I like this thread I think.

Beru GOD smiting the haters

This is the best thread

>Be Camilla
>about to 2x an enemy
>miss both times
>Corrin is about to die
>the clouds part and heavenly light shines down
>Beruka flies down from her throne in the cloud
>"B-BERUKA HE HAS AXE BREAKER WATCH OUT"
>she turns to me
>"I won't miss."
>Hits the enemy once that's all she needs
>slices him in two, the Berugod as spoken.

No cucks allowed in this thread.

We gotta keep this thread alive BeruBros.

good thread

bit ded

(lol

live

meme

Azura a shit
Beruka a shit

>remove perfectly fine thread
>thread that was made early left up

Optimal Pairings for Revelations route with a +Mag -Luck MU ? Also Ophelia best waifu ( +8mag for Kana ) ?

Oborofag could have saved /feg/ but you guys drove her out. Reap what you sow

Why this thread?

Because the other one got deleted for no reason. Maybe OP being a faggot ?

Rhajat gives a higher Mag mod than Ophelia.

Which means Hayato must get Nyx for +9 mag, so Leo gets Sakura ?

I am using this over here to keep track , seems to be doing good job, someone linked it in a previous thread.
Actually Rhajat and Ophelia have same mods because Hayato and Odin are both +2 fathers. Only +3 Mag Father is Leo , but he has Forrest which is a faggot as his son.
inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

Fuck chapter 19. Wouldn't even be hard if those Kitsune didn't have bullshit avoid. Literally have to pray to RNG to not get fucked over.

Because the janitor deleted the other thread that was perfectly fine instead of deleting this early one.

I agree, it's easily the worst chapter in all of Conquest. You just have to deal with being unable to allocate XP to your weaker units.

>one of Fem Corrin's voices is literally Navi
wow, what the fuck

I really don't know if I should make a male Corrin and marry Charlotte or make a female Corrin. I wish I could just marry Charlotte with a female Corrin.

gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-expanded-same-sex-marriage-patch-wip.416109/

You're welcome, user.

I knew someone would mention this as soon as I submitted my post.
The issue with is is that I'm not sure if it works with the Japanese Undub I am using, which I also run over HANS.

Female Corrin is best Corrin
Sooo....

The undub's base game is still NA. It will work. There's a HANS version and a NTR version of this hack.

Do keep in mind that this makes Friendship Seals completely useless to your MU and most if not all non-sibling relationships.

The undub is out for EU, which is what I'm using.

>Do keep in mind that this makes Friendship Seals completely useless to your MU and most if not all non-sibling relationships.
Welp. I guess I'll just have to do another Conquest or Revelations run after this one.

No Corrin is a good Corrin.

Beru God WON?

Link to previous thread pls friends

No.

Oh I think the latest updates of this mods include the EU versions as well.

I personally don't find it too troubling since I do have a save editor to access these Friendship Seal classes. And I usually don't do a whole lot of side-reclassing anyways. If you're playing anything with the JP base game, there's a mod that lets every character access all the classes in the game via Heart Seals, which is just a more convenient version of using a save editor.

This thread beyond saving

Which class is better for Revelation, Hoshido Noble or Nohr Noble? If not those two then what are the top 3 ones?

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous
Doing my part to make a happy /feg/!

cuck close your eyes and walk away from the screen you cuck

My Femui is getting some amazing level ups in the intro. I'll take a screenshot when I reach level 5.
Those aren't set, right?

Fuck him for being nice.

>Onmyouji Xander
>Basara Camilla
>Swordmaster Leo
>Master Ninja Elise

Do they make good units? Might give them a try on my next playthrough.

Hoshido noble.

Staff users are invaluable in Fates, magic is kind of shit in Fates too.

Write me a poem about how great Severa is & why she's so cute, and win a special appreciation prize.

How about Hoshido Noble vs Swordmaster vs Master Ninja?

Severa is shit
Ugly bitch liked by no one
Dumb Severafag

Roses are red
Severa is poo
Your waifu is shit
And your opinions too.

nice

Stupid tsundere
worst hero, terrible growths
although very cute

What an ugly bitch
Kill yourself Shitveracuck
Your waifu is shit

Wyvern Lord vs Great Knight vs Paladin Siegbert?

How about benchwarmer Siegbert?

How rude

is your waifu/husbando good in battle?

mine's pretty good.

I don't know
I blindly put too much confidence in him and he got critted by a boss early on

She is clearly a tumblrite SJW or heavily leaning towards one ( although she ain't a landwhale that indicates she is only on the initiation phase ). A good dicking would be her salvation.

Mitama, get off the internet
t. Azama

Camaraderie-- can not be found with this jerk, best look elsewhere soon.

Choose your no-str flavor of Selkie

Who thought that only changing a part of her hair colour was a good idea?

I don't know about most of them but Setsuna is definitely "enjoy your roadkill" tier

Kagero is probably the best but would you want to waste her on such a shitty unit?

It has to be this way because of their fur most likely. Kaden and the other Kitsune are all blonde I think. Same with Keaton and Velouria.

It's kind of stupid that it's just a single streak but I wouldn't know how to make it better.

Me!

>mozu
can she pass down aptitude? That's fucking hilarious

It's not factored on the levels before promotion, so if you're gonna use whoever gets passed down apritude get the child early.
If you want to wait and are using Mozu in yout team passing down quickdraw is better.

>is your waifu good in battle
I don't have a Cain or Abel smug enough to respond to this.
She can solo everything except the Burger King and Ashnard. She's the best horse mounted unit in Radiant Dawn and is the perfect candidate for Urvan.

In PoR she's Vantage away from going full
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhIBXmIW9bU

In RD shes a top tier unit.

I don't waifu useless sluts.

Can you do a Selkie!Orochi level 20 unprompted -> Heart Seal into Diviner -> promote to Onmyouji level 1?

Did I get incredibly lucky or are these growths set?
This is +Skill -Magic so I'm surprised at all the Res level ups.

Oh, I said that but I didn't take any other screenshots of the Res level ups I got before that.

She's the best around.

kitsunes/nine-tails make 0 use of magic stat, right?

because that's a load of poorly implemented horseshit if they're just phys bruisers

They're token furrybait.

They're basically inferior Ninjas.

What the fuck? Even Kaden himself had better strength than that in my two Birthright playthroughs. Now I know for sure to never try and use his daughter.

how lazy
disappointed kitsunes don't have some form of magical attack/skill to provide the least bit of difference from wolves other than lolodd/eventurns

What if Kitsunes have 1-2 range Magic attack but with pitiful Mt and no debuffs? in exchange for being more dodgy than Ninjas?

Why not just a simple +1?

seems legit

What if you shut the hell up and made me breakfast?

Because you get the +2 just for having it in the inventory, so you have those stats when you use other weapons too.
Not to mention the -1 is because it's a katana.

The Yato being counted as a Katana sucks because it makes the Conquest!Yato's buff even less apparent. Horse Spirit should be the Conquest legendary weapon to be honest.

>it's a katana
But the blade is straight.

They just have to make Birthrout even easier by giving you +1 more Spd for equipping the Birthrout!Yato on top of the existing Str and Spd bonuses. The reverse for Conquest I guess.

user, if the game says it's a katana, it is a katana.

>the Japs don't know how to design a katana

Reminder Kitsunes need to be exterminated, Wolfskins are okay though.

Yeah, only Blazing Yato has a curve to the blade, and even then it doesn't really match a katana

Shit stacks.

You get +5 def from a Nohrian Blade and Horse Spirit.

user please, both will go extinct.
The dragons too, fuck those guys.

>tfw I missed out on Jill and the Myrm with the killing edge in the harbor level in PoR
How fucked am I?

You do not get Jill on the harbor level. She joins you on the boat.

Breed the dragon-pussy.

I mean I kind of killed her to death. I doubt she comes back from the grave just for me.

Oh. Yeah, you're messed up pretty bad. You were supposed to talk to Zihark with Mordecai and escape before she got too close to you.

Oh I did

>being a pedophile

Hinoka's birthday is coming up soon, right?
August 18, I think. I'm not sure.