What's the best car under $15.000 that would increase your pussy pulling stats?

What's the best car under $15.000 that would increase your pussy pulling stats?

I know that it doesn't matter unless you own a lambo, but if you had to choose, what would that car be? srs.

>needing a car to get laid

What are you fags? You can get laid being a bus rider.

Lol just buy a BMW and kill a few people when you expect a car to pull in pussy for you. Even though your ugly and awkward and are built like a manlet that BMW will definitely get you laid!

>What's the best car under $15.000
>15.000
>15.00
You can't buy a car for $15 bud.
I'm sure you could get a bus pass through

girls dont give a fuck about cars anymore as long as its clean, comfortable and doesnt look like shit theyre into it.

when will fags realize that as long as your shit box isn't some run-down, beat to shit, rusted to fuck pos, girls will give 0 fucks about what car you drive.The only exceptions being of badge whores and the .01% of girls that like to wrench on and are genuinely into cars.

Saturn sky, if the girl doesn't know about cars. It looks expensive but you can get one with about 10k miles for 15k.

>Saturn
You won't even fool women with that cheap trash

Lol no.

Women are badge whores. Bmw, Mercedes, etc

Girls don't really care what you drive, but to give an answer I'd say Lexus ES350. It looks reasonably new and has a pretty nice interior. And since it's a Lexus it won't break all the time.

this shit here

this shit is truth

>ES
>literally a camry
if youre buying a Lexus do yourself a favor and actually get a Lexus.

The LS is the choice we would all make, but it wouldn't be the best answer to the question. To girls the LS looks like an old man car.

lmao why would you buy that thing when you can buy a mercedes or bmw

this "girls don't care about what you drive" is the biggest cope on this subboard.

I did buy the BMW. I had an E38 750IL for two years. Every month or two I would need to do another $1500 repair (majority is parts cost, I would do the work myself). It just got annoying after awhile. Having something reliable as your only mode of transportation is worthwhile. Everyone on this fucking board says how great it would be to have a cheap ass bmw or merc and no one ends up doing it. They all buy fucking civics or some shit. Take it from someone who has done it that it can be a disaster.

going to assume you are a teenager

as long as your shit runs and you can drive it girls that age will use/flock to you

unless you live in some richfuck area where everyone buys their kids BMWs

You gotta pay to play bro
Welcome to the club

>this "girls don't care about what you drive" is the biggest cope on this subboard.

it should be a meme at this point

rationalizing stupid decisions purely because of attachment to branding...

means more time and money for me to take ur girl out in the ES while your shit's in the shop

Spend the money on a coach. Learn how to talk to women and improve your life if that's really what you're after. Get a personal trainer and get bigger and maybe a career change.
Or get a black bmw and keep it clean. Save a thousand or two and get some nice clothes too

Chevy Silverado

you aren't getting shit with that car unless you look like a male model lol

>inb4 i have a plain jane gf
nobody cares

OP you should be able to find a C5 from the year 2000 in decent condition from 15 to 17k

BMW Z3 convertible.
Sluts will think it's:
a.) Nice
b.) Fast
c.) Expensive

and it's none of those

How to get laid:

1: buy a Pontiac Solstice
2: Buy Mercedes-Benz badges

SHE'S GOING TO DENT THE HOOD HOLY FUCK SOMEONE KICK HER OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

a bycicle

Trans am ws6.

This but the Saturn Skye. Looks more like a merc.

>buying cars to pull in women
>being poor

stick to the bus dude

Depends. Where do you live? And what age bracket are you trying to pull?

What you need is a black E36 325i coupè, an i6 model. Buy a cheap one and spend the rest fixing it up. Keep it shiny and clean, and hang a Black Ice tree from the rear view mirror.

It won't pull bitches, nothing will for under $15,000. But if you can successfully maintain an old German shitbox you've accomplished something and you'll have a sick cruiser. Maybe you'll get a confidence boost out of it. Chicks dig confidence bro, just be yourself.