PlayStation Vita General 2690 - Big Realization Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>New Atelier Firis gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=khPCmUN6pdg

>Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome of Ice to Get Physical This September
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/22/dragon-fantasy-the-black-tome

>YU-NO remake first-print bonus trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=irttcahj7qk

>Plastic Memories game opening movie
youtube.com/watch?v=N8nFwZNJFtY

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X coming to Europe via PSN August 30
gematsu.com/2016/07/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-coming-eu

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization details
gematsu.com/2016/07/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-det

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk details
gematsu.com/2016/07/koei-tecmo-berserk-details-serp

>World of Final Fantasy Limited Edition announced
gematsu.com/2016/07/world-final-fantasy-collect

>Toukiden 2 opening movie
youtu.be/oD0q2a9Q_0g

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis details participating works
gematsu.com/2016/07/sd-gundam-g-generation-gen

>Toukiden 2 new demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/07/toukiden-2-new

>World Of Final Fantasy Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/07/20/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-world

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KxmtYdEWVzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jannu is going to be you're waifu Soon!

Today Vitagen shall become /Jannugen/

Kill yourselves and this forced meme.

But she's not one of the main girls in Extella, and won't be getting any kind of story bits. Only Nero, Tamamo, and Attila will be getting them.

Because fuck Archer.

Finnish paizuri.

2 weeks.

The Limited Edition will feature a Dakimakura of Slut Jannu and normal Jannu.

Please look forward to it.

EU Shiren fans, it seems like the Eternal Wanderer Edition of Shiren 5 has become available for pre-order from VGP, as well. Roughly 60€ with shipping, unfortunately the package doesn't stock until the free shipping offer is over, but still. At least you can get the limited edition from somewhere else than Akshit Store.

I'm still disappointed by the lack of any EU release info, but at least I can get the LE now with a decent price.

And with that good night vitagen

>decent price
You're literally paying extra because you're butthurt at Aksys.

>paizuri never
;-;

"Soon"

They're shit though. They even messed up ZTD watches.

Or, you know, even if Akshit Store would ship outside the US they would still charge more than VGP.

Here is some Japanese competition.

I need lewd games and I need them NOW

They're obviously still going to be part of the story. Do you think events will be limited to 3 characters?

Still prefer the Alter version for her.

Another alluring breast pussy.

Mini-events, as they've said, will feature all the playable characters. The main story and all the subsequent side events with them, are only featured with the 3 main girls of Extella. Read the recent interview they posted on the twitter for Extella about 4 days ago now.

small

That's like nintendobabbies first VN series, It doesn't mean anything to me.

I can pretty much forgive almost anything due to the way they handled Muramasa Rebirth, awesome translation, japanese audio only, Limited edition. And because they localise VNs.

Of course it helps alot that I'm not one of those vengeful people with EU psn.

I prefer the version of vitagen where you're not in it.

>Difficulty always set to Hardcore by default
>Realize something was wrong when enemies started tearing through my armor easily
>Too stubborn to restart
>Clear mission 40 minutes later

JUST. But at least got some nice purple drops as reward.

I prefer the version of vitagen where lots of pictures of cute girls doing suggestive things are posted!

rude

>>Of course it helps alot that I'm not one of those vengeful people with EU psn.
That does help quite a bit. I wouldn't be pissed off by them if they even practised the minimal amount of communication, but they choose to ignore everything. Do you really think that's the best way to handle your potential customers?

How suggestive?

If I could get loving Finnish paizuri even once I could die if not happy, then at least not so sad.

Just don't break the file limit again

I've changed my mind. The ice flamethrower was actually a pretty good idea. 150% impact damage is great, and the freeze coupled with the 600+ ammo means it's a hell of a damage dealer.
Now the only problem is it's fucking range, jesus christ.

Don't be mean.

If they haven't officially announced the EU version yet then they can't really answer any questions about it.

Small... good.

They could at least say something like "We're looking for it". Even that would be better. They just don't say anything. Would that really be too much?

yep

>small is good
but oonishi saori is great

Big or small, love them all.

Make it your life's goal. It's a safer bet than becoming a famous artist.

I don't know user, maybe your comments came off as arrogant and snarky.

From my experience with them, they've been extremely helpful. Even this situation was partially my own fault for not being aware of the free DLC on PSN when the game launched, they still went through the trouble to ask SCEA for some more DLC codes.

Of course, I can't reveal the whole email, but it should be enough to give you the gist of it.

Is Puyo Puyo Tetris any good?

>LV.60
>Play time:13 hours

Spike Chunsoft themselves have said that the EU release inquiries should be directed to Akshit as they are their "western publishing partner". Simply saying "it's not coming over" or "it's out of our hands" would have helped tremendously. But no, just complete radio silence and ignore mode for every question regarding the EU release, that sure is a good way to handle things.

>Simply saying "it's not coming over" or "it's out of our hands" would have helped tremendously.
Stop lying to yourself. You wold still be ass pained even then.

Sometimes the PR guys are told to answer with something like "we have no information on a EU release at this time" and other times they're told to just ignore questions about it outright.
I agree that any kind of response is better than none since at least then you don't feel ignored, but it's probably not their fault.

Dana starts at lvl 60

>protagonist has a cool demon form
>only use the thing for one scene
>they use it to kill the best girl

I am beyond salty, I really hope they will not pull this shit again on DG2.

user, I actually knew a girl with boobs that big. Not figuratively either, literally that big. They do not stay perky like that, it's kind of disgusting really, and honestly, you're going to enjoy a nice F cup way more. At that level the paizuri is more like fucking a girl's thighs, only a lot more jiggly and lacking in stimulation.

Though after my ex-wife, I swear by a nice firm B-cup. Those things are the perfectest fucking breasts you'll ever get your hands on.

I would have been at the time of the announcement, but at this point I would have gotten over it already, since they managed to make even the LE available via VGP. It's better than nothing, but when things get on that level it isn't really all that impressive.

>I would have gotten over it already,
I don't believe you. And you can't blame me for not believing you when you're run this ass hurt campaign for weeks by now.

Yo

I'm searching for a picture, vitagen!
On one side it says "game developers in the west" and I don't remember who it has
On the other side it says "game developers in japan" and it has the characters of New Game

Well, that's great for you. Would be great if they gave a same amount of attention to EU region than they gave to you, but I guess that's too much asked.

Being sure would be much better than not knowing. Things would've calmed down already from that.

Agreed. Shitty situation that I hope would solve itself soon.

Alter version isn't hot to me since she can't be corrupted.

The whole appeal about Jannu is she is the holiest of maidens. And the more sacred someone is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt them.

At least someone gets the point I've been trying to get across.

>Would be great if they gave a same amount of attention to EU region than they gave to you
But I am from the EU region. Why did you think the shipping took 2½ weeks?

I would be OK with breasts of about any size, but my raging paizuri fetish gets in the way too much, I just need to have the kind of buns I can put my weenie between. Of course it might just be something that really works in one of my Japanese hentais, so I don't know. It's not like I have any chances in the first place. But man, is it still hot.

Gomen Jannu-chan. I don't have such an image.

We'll agree to disagree.

Bet they would have ignored you if you said that. Just kidding though, things are way easier with those multiaccounts on PS4. It really wouldn't be a problem if things worked same way in Vita too.

Loving tits makes the act pleasurable, but lube guarantees that pleasure. I'm with you, I'll never get tired of seeing dicks vanish between a pair of soft breasts.

ANYONE EXCITED FOR GATE STEINS ZEROOOOOO

THANKS user!

Yes

No, just you

Gravity rush 2 will have a dlc that will be exclusive to psvr.

I don't get it, the vita is not listed.
youtu.be/KxmtYdEWVzo

they dont want the vita to hold back the graphics

>Crush40 were so doped up and old that they forget nearly all the lyrics to the Sonic songs they did
Man that was amazing to watch.

Got gundam extreme vs force and it's a lot of fun.

I havent' really played one of these games since zeon vs federation back on the PS2.

I briefly played vs extreme and I loved it but the import prices were huge so I waited for full boost for prices to drop a bit but then I forgot.

Selling these games

how much for freedom wars

Are you saying the Vita can't even handle 16bits?

How much for all of it?

15 bucks
175 I guess

>screen protector
Do you drop your Vita daily? you coconut

As someone who started with Sonic, I love it. This shit would've been cash on the Vita.

Perfect size, too bad they implemented that dumb mechanic.

They are for demo and play testing.

can you finish the game without making their tits bigger?

Seems to be a store demo

I'm also a shit ton of PS3, PSP and PS2 games and I live around SoCal if anyones nearby

What are you guys up to today?

why are you selling?

Probably to get a better camera.

My wife's boyfriend wants a new TV

/thread

Wait, doesn't that mean you're a cuck?

Only black ops 3 is worthy in that bundle

Kek, I enjoy the laughs

How does it feel to know onodera lost

You what m8

post more interesting shit