first for cuckbike

first for Godbike

Fourth for newbike

Fuck Honda

>have been looking at particular bike on classifieds all evening
>decide to finally check out average prices on ebay
>local classifieds bike is a fucking bargain compared to average price
>and it's clean as fuck
Shhhheeeeeiiiiiiit. Hope I'm not too late.

The issue is the ugly rear fender that never looks good.

I'm really surprised they're using such a small headlight for Baja.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mcy/5557866377.html

what do, fags?

I've never bought BRAND new before, I even brought $5000 cash to put down on it but they wouldn't budge under 10,500

I asked on forums and people say they pay less than $10k out the door usually

jesus christ im bad at this

LED's punch above their weight, m8.

my 450exc-r was 12,990, the 250exc-f was 10,990, rm250 was 7,990, ktm300 was 11,990, havent bought a new bike since though.

just find a price you like and stick to your guns. when you're negotiating ask them about what all the setup fees are and challenge them (P O L I T E L Y) on it. you can cut through a lot of chaff with strong eye contact and a firm demeanor.

It's all clapped out. I'd avoid.

enjoy your 2000$ maintenance bill

t.Jay Leno

Tried cleaning off the serious rust off the turn signals, one I did, the other I haven't yet. The rust is pretty bad, looks like it ate some of the chrome.

damn you're getting shafted on those KTMs compared to the RM.

I know enduros cost more than MXers and 4-strokes more than 2-strokes but that's still a big difference.

I'll try

The bad thing is is that I have a trade in worth $4000 minimum, and the nearest dealer that carries these bikes are 2 hours away

so If I go im coming back with a new bike, not gonna make multiple trips

>Videos of bike running available to serious buyers only upon request.

HEH, post the CL?

fuck me

>links to a youtube video recorded in 144p
>uploaded march 2012

see

i mean take what i said with a grain of salt anyway. these things are also delineated by how the bikes are selling on the ground. if the bikes are flying out the door that high above MSRP, there's a good chance the dealership can just wait for someone to come along who's willing to pay that. set yourself a personal upper limit you're willing to pay and have the self-discipline to walk out the door if they can't or won't meet it. it's tough when you really want something, but that's the kind of shit they're banking on.

There is a reason why its stated that KTM's come ready to race compared to Suzuki for an example, if you wanted to race that RM you would be spending another $3000+ on suspension/brakes/clutch upgrades, better rims, full exhaust system, the list can go on.

Plus that RM was a 2008 bike, they had not changed at all since like 2003 and it was the last RM, they just wanted to get rid of them.
Was a shit bike too.

I keep reading that RMs handle/corner much better than any others, including KTMs. However that was when reading about older bikes.

u wanna race bby?

nah even my enduro bikes handled better than that rm did, from day 1 everything just felt wrong about that bike.
My main complaint with it was how skinny they are, you cant hold on with your legs which is kind of a bummer considering how brutal the power delivery on an RM is.

I know but Baja racers fly through crazy terrain at 60+ mph. Most use multiple rows of big-ass lights that turn night to day a mile ahead of the rider. I am starting to think that's not an actual Baja1000 race bike.

Did they change the six days grafix?

Sup /dbt/

Post your baiku

They generally run a small light during the day and take the whole front number plate off to put on the big light bar at night.

Replica ones are cheap. Ask if you need links.

nice, u like to get fucked n sucked and a bearded dude with a beer belly and get some cum in ur stache on that baby? hit me up brother, let's cruise.

Muh baiku

>6 Foot sticker

Smh desu senpai

It will live again
>first weekend out

sry forgot my pic thats me and my bro just doin some bondin ;) hmu thats me on the back

Fug senpai what you do?

You don't even wave.

But I do senpai.

>target fixate
>go wide
>into an orchard
>lowside
>leave with sore shoulder, side, bruised ego and traumatized bystanders
>seriously like five people stopped thinking they were going to find a body

>waving at everyone
>waved at a guy on a harley
>tfw he flipped me off

but 6foot is aight

>melanin enriched gentleman on a GS
Has anyone ever seen this? I know I haven't.

Topkek, glad you're alright tho.
Yeah idk what's up with some of those Harley guys. I've had that happen to me even when I'm on my cruiser.

Seriously, everyone was waving at me when I go riding. Especially the cruisers.

Yeah he's breddy gud. Idk I just couldn't see myself reppin some dude from YouTube on my bike.

i always wave to cruisers, and i get a wave back maybe 5% of the time. most of the time they're just middle aged midlife crisis tarts pretending to 1%ers. ironically there's a hell's angels chapter right by my house that i ride by when i go to work and i wave to those fuckers and they wave right back.

People on /dbt/ make the waving thing bigger than it is, everyone waves pretty much every time, sometimes they don't, but who fucking cares?

>have a habit of waving back when I get one
>cyclist waves at me
>instinctively wave back
>What have i done?

i got Hunter Honda on the other side too kek

You don't wave in Aus. You nod in respect

why would they do that? Surely the slight weight of the light wouldn't slow them down enough to justify the time it takes to swap it at the checkpoint.

Yeah the red and white are alright. We have a fuck ton of Vagos up where I live and I've never gotten a wave back from any of them.

Love me some fooligan. Always funny as hell

you don't like full wrist wave. when i say "wave," it's just the stereotypical sportbike hold-your-hand-out shit.

Should have bought a GS500 and got gud 1st.

I wave at everyone too and I'm going to keep waving.

First time ones ever flipped me off kek

I wave at them sometimes but thats because I ride in bike lanes

Riders barely tend to even put a few fingers up hence the nod

Thanks man. Damage was minimal but it sucks having to wait a week for the parts. All that liquid on the bike is from the broken coolant reservoir, so I can't even ride it in that state.
Must be the area. All the cruisers, even the old guys in Harleys (especially those guys) were the ones who initiated.

I ride a dual sport and get a wave from cruisers at least half the time. I don't even wave first, only they initiate and I wave back.

Suburban delicunt is pretty good them cool spots all those wheelies
Makes me want to get a GSXR.. Jk Yamaha R1 for the win

Joke's on you, that's a 250

That's because you drive on the left.

R1 is dream bike always. Longing for ayylmao

The less time it's on the bike the less chance it has to be broken. Also wind resistance is a big deal when they're on the highway sections, like they even take their left hand off the grip for a bit of extra top speed, so the extra area from the lights might have an actual effect.

Still applies

>All the cruisers, even the old guys in Harleys (especially those guys) were the ones who initiated.

They want to lightly pepper your angus m8

>top speed runs with only one hand
Scary shit.

I thought they got penalized if they got caught speeding on the road sections though?

I'm sure they would but I doubt they could really check me out in those 5 seconds of contact.

Ninja250 cant use all its back tire, unlike to GS500 it has superior geometry.

Same her bre my bro in law has an 06 r1 that was the bike I learned to ride on...
I want an 09 for the ayeeeeee lamoooooo I would like a black one but I can only find the red and white ones which I like aswell but the price is fucked

IMO his most recent video is his first good one for quite a while. That off-roading and those skidz were pretty cool.

You tend to pay more for white which is dumb

My wreck wasn't so much because of technical issues but my dumb ass.

Never heard of that, I know that the speed limits are technically in place, but the cops don't care and even if they did, what are they going to catch them with?

This thing has been in my local classifieds for a few weeks now. Something about it... I don't even like cruisers but... hnnnnggggggg.

Achievement Unlocked:
First Bike

I am so not good at anything. I dropped the clutch a whole bunch trying to get going. First time ever working anything with gears

I hate my state I can't find any R1s and the ones that are listed have 30k on wm and these fuckers want 8 thousand

>I dropped the clutch
better pick that up. can't go anywhere without your clutch

clutching the spaghetti falling out your pocket is what it sounds like

I don't mean legal trouble, but race penalties. I don't know if they implement them in Baja, but as I was watching the Dakar rally a rider got a time penalty for exceeding a speed limit.

Have fun and ride dangerously.

Post your Suzukis.

>Achievement Unlocked:
>First Bike

I like to be welcoming to new riders, but you're not making this easy. Good choice of bike though. Don't kill yourself.

See

>tfw it got mislabeled and miscolored
I'm tired as shit but I still have a bit more to write for my assignment.

>can't listen to music while riding with my George Foreman

Does anyone listen to music while riding with a passenger? I can't think of a way to safely do it unless you're on a touring bike or something that has a radio. The headphones I use while riding cancel out just enough outside sound that I couldn't hear someone else trying to talk to me while we're in motion.

Current and Soon™

I just go fast enough so I can't hear the passenger anyway

bluetooth headsets in your helmet can be used for both playing music and talking to passenger/other riders

>and talking to passenger/other riders
Through the phone or what?

>and talking to passenger/other riders
let's be real though...