/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Don't talk to me or my daughter Edition

Current stupid event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

xth for

>tfw went from comfy dormant state back to notorious erp-den
i feel bad for sweet jp, jara, rio and red.

>ada snuck paks in

hello

tfw very late and very sleepy maps with friends

anyone for hunts/dungeons/maps?

Don't worry about me I'm on a fishing adventure and bothering the entire FC every time I catch something.

>I will never go on a fishing adventure with red.
feels bad man

That skeleton looks very interested in what you're up to.

I chuckled.

go away skin cancer

Highlanders!

Good morning

Futa and traps are gay

In a world we must defend.

Sometimes the only answer to life's biggest questions is to shitpost.

reporting

I've made lots of fishing friends amongst the things that used to try to kill me.

JUST FISH

Godbless, jumped from 27 to 30 at the end.

Shut up Clown

>FFXIV dev logic
>MAKE IT BRIGHTER
>BRIGHT IS COOL

I can't wait to go back!
>FFXIV dev logic
>It's a book, and to read a book you need words and/or pictures
>MAKE IT GLOW AND HAVE /NOTHING/ ON IT!
Wonder what ACN see...

>2018
>Playing Final Fantasy XIV: Undersward
>Enter one of The Mists 200 wards to see if a house has freed up.
>Screen is pure white after I load in.
>Realize there's a relic wielder somewhere in the zone.
>Have to log out and log in on an alt to ask a GM to teleport my character out of the mist so I can see my screen.
>GM bans me for filing a ticket that isn't over hurt feelings.
welp guess I can go play the new Overwatch MMO atleast.

>no >You have left the free company.

I still laughed though.

On a scale of 1-10, how ticklish are your characters?

Enter comment here.

>Everything is about gear
It's about having fun clearing challenging content while it relevant or with friends, and you're never going to experience either of those cause you're bad and you will never improve.
Gear is nice, it's a reward, makes the fights different when you try out new stuff

The difference between someone who enjoys the game and someone who enjoys drinking piss and eating shit.

0, my characters are data, virtual, they do not possess nerve endings, nor skin, they have no tactile response, they cannot be touched. anyone that believes so or gives a number between 1-10 is an idiot, and your question is idiotic.

Negative nancies have arrived.

>FFXIV
>fun
>challenging
>Implying you're always be capable of clearing content with friends unless they're hardcore raiders

>It's about having fun clearing challenging content while it relevant or with friends,
Then why has every top world group fallen apart since 2.0? Not a single one of them are still the same since Fall 2013.

Of course it's about friends, why the fuck do you think i'm still playing this game man

Because you have an unhealthy obsession with feeding people your virtual fecal matter and urine.

>Not even trying
>Not making new friends

>If you don't poopsock 16h a day during the first two weeks you're not clearing challenging content with friends
They reasons they fall apart are obviously not within the game.

Because you have nothing else in your life besides expending your neetbux on fantasias every week
When are you getting kicked from your house again because you can't manage money?

These have now proceeded into bait and can be safely disregarded.

I just wish there were gear pieces that were something you got to use for more than a few months and did something unique. I still haven't found a feel in an MMO as good as the day a Ridill dropped in XI and I got to be king shit on my warrior for years.

Would you rather have:
>Content every 3 months, but rather watered down and lazily executed, longevity doesn't even last the entire span of the patch (same as it is right now) or..
>Content every 5-6 months, same number of content in 3 months, but content was thought and worked on much more, has more longevity

The latter, to be honest.

cute op

fanta now

I would rather have content every 5-6 months that's watered down and lazily executed with no longevity since I'm only playing this game because Final Fantasy is in the name. ecks dee.

the content that lasts the longest

every patch only has a longevity of a week at most, since it makes the previous content obsolete

we're left with like a bag full of useless content

I'd pick the second one. I just wish content wasn't so lazily done. I mean, look at PotD. It obviously feels like it was copy-paste content. I'm not surprised if the next 51-200 floors are just as bad. Maybe if it was worked on longer then it would be better than it is right now.

I think the devs need to stop making so much content (that dies out the next patch anyway) and make LESS that's actually fun, challenging, rewarding and lasts long. Quality over quantity please.
They really need to stop creating so many dungeons, especially hard modes of an old dungeon since it's not even hard! A lot of dungeons in the game are already ignored and feel so watered down, but they still keep making more.

They can't really make quality content with so much quantity since they've said their team is so small.

>thinking a longer time investment is going to yield greater quality
Look at FFXV. Fucking look at it. Animes, merchandise, actual good looking female and male characters, highly developed world, fucking look at it. That's where all the resources went. Wallow in your shitty MMO wishing for a better tomorrow that's never going to come.

"0.34"

>every patch only has a longevity of a week at most
This only applies to a single group of 8 people, since there's only one world-first clear per raid tier.

XV looks terrible outside of the graphic assets though

no

Ohhh you're my best friend!

FFXV:

>Godzilla sized Ramuh picks your bitch ass up and throws lightning nukes at Behemoths.

FFXIV:

>geriatric beard guy throws out some balls once in a while, throwaway fight that was recycled once, can't even summon him

You do realize it's going to have to download another 15 gigs for heavensward too right?

die futas

>can't even summon him
>get fucking teased that you might be able to in the SMN questline

thanks nips

>Not playing male elezen or male au ra
Do you not enjoy being handsome?

gay and slanky more like

Being said races/gender does not automatically make one handsome.

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS!

Rest well everyone

are you girls irl thats gay

>expending 35% of your body's energy into one devastating punch
>you feel her cock give just a fraction of depth to the blow before you feel it throb and harden

The raid is a time investment, but it's not for everybody.
Ignore the raid and look at the other content in regular releases. Dungeons get boring after the 2nd run imo, and they're only ran for tomestones. Then what's the point of making such cheap but glorified content for getting TOMES? Also, it gets rather obsolete after the odd patch because right after the even patch, most people would have a complete tome gear set (unless they plan to gear up alt classes).

Ex trials are good, they're not as hard as savage raids that people couldn't clear them during the patch (but I know, I know. The playerbase is shit at the game)
Then there's the relic and beast tribe dailies which usually last half the patch, and then they release some new type of content but it's usually a hit or miss for people. Most content they release usually doesn't last long for people at all.

But I am already handsome, hombre.

I
uhh
Just
Idk

m-masaka!!

Feels good man

I don't even have a wiener!! Yamete!!!!

Is it common knowledge that the 3.x series has been pretty shit compared to 2.x?

stop

yes

so which race do you pick if you want to have rough sex instead of look in the mirror all day?

catgirl

Play a Roe if you want potato sluts to try and sit on your cock all day

As common knowledge that ARR only scraped by on the coattails of 1.0's story and WoWification of game mechanics, and thus, wasn't even a product of 2.0 being good in and of itself, just the work of it's predecessors.

No homo.

Don't be shy user, everyone needs to shower! Let's hit them together!

Are Midlanders handsome?

i'm allergic to potatoes

but i wanted a penis

ugly dumb stupid

>but i wanted a penis
catgirl

>tfw mado was hit on the head so hard he is now gay.

>but i wanted a penis
Yea, and whats the problem?

I strim?

What the fuck..rude..

I never really make a character to be handsome. I like kinda homely, older looking characters.

In fact one of the gripes I have with this game's character creator is that it's hard to make a legitimately "ugly" character, not counting awful colour palette decisions.

NO!

are you saying catgirls can have penises?

Yes.
>Shitty raid
>Less dungeons (which really doesn't matter)
>Shitty endgame for crafting and gathering
>Shitty "new" content (Diadem, PotD, Aquapolis to an extent)
>etc

So wait, its sandcat that is gay?!

>This game will never be an improved version of 1.23 like they promised it to be
Nice catman

Have you seen catboys? the species would have died out if the girls had to fuck those things.

What went wrong?

Let's steer you back in the right direction.

are you a catgirl? do you have a ding-a-ling?

grown men happened

low skill black mage play for a bit
hitbox tv/noxus2hu

No, midlanders are cute.
You're very, very cute.