Parked my Mercedes in the middle of a BMW and Audi

>parked my Mercedes in the middle of a BMW and Audi
>came back and found out Audi guy fucked up my passenger's side with his door
>good guy BMW

I literally just got this car 2 weeks ago, fuck all the Audi bitchass niggers. I'm bringing my shitbox Accord over all of next week and wreck all the fucking Audi in the lot.

Do it, cunt. Take pics for us.

>entry level Mercedes owner is a childish buttblasted crybaby
Imagine that.

Stop being a faggot. Could be a civic for all I care, you respect another's car and don't ding their shit up

And fucking with other people's cars that had nothing to do with it is okay? Brilliant logic there snowflake.

I'm not OP and I don't condone his reckless faggotry but nothing worse than cunts that aren't careful opening doors

>audi

It's most likely a woman too.

I do notice that BMW drivers may be faggots on the road but their appreciation for cars make them less likely to be a cunt. Audi are literally le meme appliance car driven by clueless middle management types simply for the sake of driving a German made and a badge.

>OP is a fag
>OP doesn't know that it wasn't someone who is even more jelly than him
>but not the Audi
>wants to be a thundercunt to everyone that owns a brand of car just because he parked next to one

I can't afford to waste anymore time calling you names, but you're a goddamn retard.

t. A3 leaser

I own a bmw, I admire mercedes Benz there really nice. Can't stand vw's tho

But you drive one

>parking between two cars when you value your vehicle

Park at the end you lazy cunt

one a scale of 0-purple, how retarded are you?

>tfw he went full ultraviolet

>sat between arab guy and jewish guy
>jewish guy sneezed on me
>good guy arab

GAS THE KIKES. RACE WAR NOW!

>one asshole with an Audi damages your Benz
>ALL AUDI OWNERS MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THINGS THEY DIDN'T DO OR EVEN KNOW ABOUT

This is why wars happen user

i'm about to ruin the paint on this old faggot that lives across the street's shitter ass charger
he has like 5 fucking cars and keeps parking in front of everyone elses house instead of his own driveway/garage

There is a lot of truth behind almost every stereotype

are you calling my cla entry level?

>Audi are literally le meme appliance car driven by clueless middle management types simply for the sake of driving a German made and a badge.
>BMW are literally le meme appliance car driven by clueless middle management types simply for the sake of driving a German made and a badge.
>Mercedes are literally le meme appliance car driven by clueless middle management types simply for the sake of driving a German made and a badge.
all true

Yes.

publicly execute audi and bmw drivers in front of their families. you may include golf 4,5,6 owners as well

Being this much of a poorfag

>bought truck 2 weeks ago
>has some dents and scratches here and there
>knew about a big dent on the rear driverside fender when I bought it
>see it in the sunset light for the first time today
>notice 2 other dents towards the rear of the driver door
REEEEEEEEE

Are you Kaiji-kun or something?